Cherry Bomb is GOOD

Cherry Bomb is GOOD.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XIqVCJWSoeE
youtube.com/watch?v=zIkjsPIdAWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'm not even a fan, but I had a dream last night towards the end tyler was ripping around on a go-cart

Why don't rich people fix their fucking teeth? Look at Madonna. She has been on the scene for 30 years and her teeth are still shit.

Not everyone gives a fuck about pedantic things like teeth, user

His teeth look fine though

wtf his teeth look fine why would he go through all that shit

Cherry Bomb is better than SFFB

the truth?

cherry bomb is ok, it's got some good tracks.
flower boy is better though, it's a much more cohesive album. i don't find myself skipping tracks. except for pothole, that track is whack.

False.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=XIqVCJWSoeE

I'm just gonna leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=zIkjsPIdAWg

I'm just gonna leave this here

cohesiveness is dumb just delete the track nigga wtf

Cherry Bomb is ah DUD. believe it like naturo in church

wrong

yeah and I'd argue so is Goblin for the most part

Cherry Bomb is his best.

>cohesiveness is dumb

because not everyone is american

>only Americans care about having good teeth

Hahahahahaha how is cohesiveness even real hahahaha nigga just delete the song hahaha like press skip hahahaha

where the fuck were y'all before Flower Boy came out? fake ass motherfuckers.

I always been here nigga. Nobody would listen.

2SEATER is GOAT

WOLF >>>>>>>>>> GOBLIN >>>>> SFFB = BASTARD >>>>>>>>>> steaming pile of horse shit with a side of human feces >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the ear cancer that is Cherry Bomb

Cherry Bomb felt like a prototype for Flower Boy. You can hear a lot of the same style in both but Flower Boy clearly mastered it.

t. Clairo cuck

looks like someone is a fan of the best teeth in the game..

aka get the fuck out

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Are Cavities Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Go To The Dentist Like Nigga Brush Your Teeth Haha

Nah. It's all over the place, not my kind of album.
WOLF tho, so fucking overlooked. 'IFHY' ft Pharrell is insane. 'Answer' is also really fucking good.

This.
And SMUCKERS is an absolutely legendary track. The only skippable songs on Cherry Bomb are HAIR BLOWS and maybe title track if you're not into that sound

I've been loving cherry bomb since the day it came out. I really think people just don't understand it. I think it's similar to Yeezus in that in a few years people will really start to appreciate it

CB > FB > W >>> B >>>>>G

his only problem is the gap, and it kinda gives him some character