Why are Americans so fucking fat?

Why are Americans so fucking fat?

Bullet resistance.

sugar is in everything. If not sugar corn syrup. Combine that with a bad education and you get cupcakes.

oh, and ebt.

Quantity over quality .

impervious to Canadian cold. we've eyed your country for awhile. like your shell sand deposits.

Abundance of food and quality medical care. Fatties love to eat, and they all know they can just have their stomach stapled if they have to.

This. I was on vacation in USA for a month and could barely eat anything because it's either full of sugar or dripping fat. Couldn't even find a normal fucking bread that didn't taste like it was made with sugar instead of flour.

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on Sup Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.
Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?
If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.
Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.
Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.
But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad. So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.

AND NOW GIANT PILES OF BUBBLEGUM?!

Fat people are broken people; morbid obesity is a symptom. America is full of broken people.

High fructose corn syrup, poor eating habits, lazy people.

Because they love good food!

That's Mexico, mang.

You know? Your retarded cousins.

we invented peanut butter and basketball

saged

Other question is, why does it seem like now high standing politician have tried to do anything gainst this pretty big threat to American Health?

A better question would be what suddenly changed in the 80's that made obesity rates explode? Before that we were on-par with the better European countries, and our best states were Japan-tier.

A FUCKING LEAF
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT
LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!!
LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!!

Fatass americans don't want to consider themselves unhealthy and they are a rather significant voting group.

Delet this! Disgusting

I'd fuck that horse tb,h

jesus what the fuck

I don't know and I don't care. They're a good motivational tool to use to get /fit/ though. When I was in Germany there were no fat people but everyone looked so skinny and frail.

Good fucking question.

Corn/wheat/soy subsidies.
Car for all transportation.
People get addicted to hyper palatable quasi foods

Americans have taken a normal theme of affluent people being chubby and put it into over drive. As usual.

Corn syrups and sugar in everything, this county is up to it's ears in corn and now we're paying the price for this industrial convenience.

Not only that, but we're easily the most technologically advanced nation in the world, so everyone spends their time enjoying said technology, sitting on their asses like I am right now on computers and phones, eating processed food and getting little excercise.

The culture revolves around driving, everybody has a car, and the country is huge and sprawling so it's hard to walk to places anyways. So even when you're outside travelling, you're sitting in a car, looking a a smart phone. It's really unhealthy when you think about it.

It's probably why we invade so many countries, if it weren't for war and the military industrial complex we would get squirrel and fat and annoyed and start killing each other or ourselves, we need a large outlet for aggression and testosterone before our youth turn into obese, blue collar robots.

It's actually the poorest people that are the fattest. Something like 65 percent of black women are obese, and if you've ever been to a major city you'd think that number would be closer to 90. I've never even met a fat wealthy person.

the things id do to rub those giant hips and ass..