youtube.com/watch?v=23InzsjisOs
youtube.com/watch?v=N4u0XxYow5E
youtube.com/watch?v=IsU-nQYi5M0
youtube.com/watch?v=3Q2jSCxmATA
youtube.com/watch?v=vhx_bHBFFpk
youtube.com/watch?v=JEr_yxRpFkE&t=188s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yea

Yeah its not like the original cast was almost completely made up of white people

He's talking about VII and Rogue One

He means Disney Star Wars.

How insecure do you have to be to make this

Also aren't these girls white?

Oh my mistake

He probably meant they hate white males(which they do)

>Jews
>White

by that logic hollywood hates minorities because they cast white males for 98% of their shit

this is just more alt white narrative pushing and nonsense

The only reason Disney is doing all this diversity shit is so they can pander to every demographic and score "progressive" brownie points with sjws.

The alt-right 'reactors' of youtube who have to comment on every single video they don't agree with are the cringiest thing ever

>Spaniard

Does this fucker know races?

Spaniards are hispanic but they are white.

The brown guy in the movie is a mestizo

Learn races before you talk about them

At the three minute mark I thought he was flipping the script when he started mock whining about the lack of white people. But then he started sincerely whining about it.

>Atheism-is-Unstoppable
>another cringy 'avatar' youtuber

Turned off in 2 seconds

yup, but that looks like a mixed race Spaniard

>Atheism is Unstoppable
>furry self-insert

I bet you this man has a receding hairline and glasses.

You have to admit, Rogue One is a bit... multi-cultural. Everyone looks mixed race & dirty and it seems dystopian

Who gives a shit. Disney was pandering to minorities since forever

He's objectively right, yes.

considering the writers have already said that the new star wars is anti-white, yeah

Exactly. It's all about money for them. They cast some kung fu guy just so they can appeal to the Asian markets.

It's not like they actually care about diversity.

>no-sex-having basement-dwelling neo-Nazis
#REKT

> same imbecile in every thread whining about le alt white boogeyman

Pathetic

thers never been a non white villain in the whole franchise and there will never be a white male hero again

The dude's basically retarted and not even going over good points. Just a wannabe bandwagon alt-right youtuber.

The minute he started talking about Finn being a black stormtrooper and that they were mandalorian just means he really doesn't know lore and is just your typical alt-right redditor with general opinions and probably has star wars on his top 10 movies.

>pandering to minorities

Slight difference between "pandering to minorities" and "having no white male good guys despite those guys being your original fans who made everything possible"

Is he even trying? This guy is retarded

>If you like Star Wars you're a loser virgin basement dweller!
>If you don't see the new Star Wars you're a loser virgin basement dweller!

What did (((they))) mean by this?

Why does Sup Forums in general care about literally who meme politics instead of analyzing anything in a critical way?

/his/ and /lit/ are the only media boards that don't seem to fall for this shit--maybe they do and I just don't go often enough to see it.

do you think that only white people saw star wars in 1977?

>diversity means inner city demographics
where the fuck are the alien rebels???

wow

can we stop giving platforms to beta males who sarcastically make le funny voices

(((Stern)))

More than diversity, I hate the femhero shit. I can accept a badass space paki or a badass space chink samurai, but women just can't be action heroes. It's retarded, it looks and feels retarded, it's completely disconnected from reality.

6:18

what

the

fuck

>People who don't like Star Wars are loser beta virgins

Disney is seriously pulling off this mind trick with their army of shills. Can anyone stop them?

Watch as the alt right idiot recoils when you call him what he is, watch as he shrinks back and his lip quivers once he's been exposed, and see how fragile his faith is in his juvenile doctrine

What a fucking cuck, these retards are pretty much SJWs tier by now.

>don't see the new movie

That's not the argument being made you dense redneck cunt.

If you look at the new star wars and somehow in your diseased mind parse out a deliberate plot against white people, then you're undeniably a loser virgin faggot with literally nothing going on for him.

/his/ was a supreme wasteland of alt-right vs 'sjws' aka people that just wanted to talk about history, after two fucking weeks.
I stopped going there after a fucking month.

This, alt right is as cringe-worthy as the thing they fight now

>mostly white country
>media has historically been mostly white
kys cuck

That's because culture is turning discussion of pyrrhic victory.
You either turn into a cuck or you turn into the other side of cuck. Try to remain in a neutral third position or a center position, and guess what. You'll turn into a cuck.

>mostly white country
Hence movies must feature white people?
I don't understand this logic

I don't it's alt right to notice that the whole Rogue One squad is blacks & asians and all the bad guys are white guys with nazi aesthetic.

it's obvious.

desu if I gave a shit about the left trying to brainwash me I wouldn't watch ANYTHING out of hollywood.

I made it this far and I'm still a trump supporter. I could care less how many white people are in the film

It's fine. The white guys are going to be evil fascists. The more movies that come out the more white America will associate itself with fascism and then we win. It's how Trump won. They kept pushing it and pushing it until it blew up in their faces. Let them keep pushing it. Keep calling white people Nazis. See where it goes.

theres a white male front and fucking center and another one as the villain
Are people retarded?

>tries to claim disney hats white males
>the same company that has made a 14 film franchise of Marvel characters into literally the highest grossing/best reviewed franchise in history using entirely white male leads

>supports Drumpf
>thinks he isn't brainwashed
Yes, yes, support our (((perfect))) and (((fair))) system of (((free))) market, goy

>let's just pretend mads isn't white

Are we gonna get videos with dudes with nasal voices calling Star Wars racist every year now?

are people seriously just now noticing that the Empire is modeled heavily on the Nazis?
This isnt fucking new. Its been that way since the original

hence why most movies in a white country feature white people

>I clickity clack away on my keyboard and call it a job
Pathetic.

the same company that will soon change that and introduce what is called "the new avengers".

Be sure to report this video everyone. The alt-right...woops made a mistake there. The Nazis don't deserve a voice.

>why the hell would Anita Sarkeesian complain about videogames, that's such a silly thing to have a beef with

>WHAT THE FUCK THE JEWS JUST PUT TOO MANY BROWN PEOPLE INTO STAR WARS I SHALL FIGHT GLOBALISM BY MAKING SHITTY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE!!!!!

The Alt Right, everyone

I am kinda suspicious op is shilling his own video

>Atheism-Is-Unstoppable

>Atheism-is-Unstoppable

You know what, OP? I'm just going to take your word for it. I don't know if I should give this guy views

you're a fucking moron
the current lineup is still on through 2018 and that doesn't even take into account the Guardians of the Galaxy franchise and the upcoming Spider Man series.
There is literally no evidence that they are going to throw out the cast that has made them tens of billions

>Atheism-Is-Unstoppable
Oh wow...i didn't noticed it...this is parody channel right?

Oh my, all the way to 2018. No way, that's almost a lifetime away, no way they'd have plans beyond that and are gradually testing the waters with things such as spiderman and black panther coming. its not the boiling frog strategy at all.

>Taking Hillary Clinton's Alt-Right speech seriously.

no way in fuck im clicking the video but im guessing hes australian so probably not

moar

I hope they don't the white devil deserves no love

What are you talking about?

>tfw you would never nurumassage that beach slootz while horrified housewifes gasp at your gigantic dickon and alt-right cucks and sjwfags make youtube vids about being victimized by your gigantic monstrous dong...

The "Alt-Right" wasn't an actual thing until Hillary made it a thing. She gave a speech on how the notorious hacker known as 4chin is collaborating with Trump and White Nationalists to form a new political movement. But Prior to the speech, the term "Alt-right" was just used to for people who had right-leaning ideas that didn't fit the standard conservative ideology.

This. Let these white cry babies suffer.

When did Sup Forums get so political, and in a stupid, unironic way?
I come here because I'm a bitter virgin with no social life, friends, hobbies, or general enthusiasm about life, and I assume I'm in good company, so why is everyone suddenly so concerned with their race shit, their country shit, and all the other shit? Has Sup Forums been REDDITED?

Is this the birth of an epic new meme?

>Making a youtube vlog about how a movie oppresses you.

Alt-Rightist truly are the new sjws

It's okay user you're not on plebbit, you don't have to pretend to not be racist in order to pander to moderates

Black people will rule the earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=G6OdtauzxcU
youtube.com/watch?v=orc0Uv8SSww

youtube.com/watch?v=GSBm_kGyEnA&t=174s

youtube.com/watch?v=6nP-XPhJjJU
youtube.com/watch?v=QMG0r4rwCCM&t=505s
youtube.com/watch?v=oHhbw4EtKAM
youtube.com/watch?v=U9ao7gT0zl4
youtube.com/watch?v=C2nYQpMnbas
youtube.com/watch?v=xQpBb-mCfC8&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=7yZTF93z8F
youtube.com/watch?v=MgIaHeTf7I4
youtube.com/watch?v=JWZG2kIxq-8
youtube.com/watch?v=958rGzrjQeo&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=vQkQ9GBjhn0&t=1276s
youtube.com/watch?v=3kxvX8fkkJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=i2wDcTUrIVw
youtube.com/watch?v=yg__HLPEpv0
youtube.com/watch?v=MY5azh4b0eA
youtube.com/watch?v=hIIQ-WIp8qs
youtube.com/watch?v=XUCfq5ycYhk
youtube.com/watch?v=87J2x331jnI
youtube.com/watch?v=iEs7Pgxl-Us
youtube.com/watch?v=d_a1OI5cSkw
youtube.com/watch?v=23InzsjisOs
youtube.com/watch?v=N4u0XxYow5E
youtube.com/watch?v=IsU-nQYi5M0
youtube.com/watch?v=3Q2jSCxmATA
youtube.com/watch?v=vhx_bHBFFpk
youtube.com/watch?v=JEr_yxRpFkE&t=188s

>suddenly

Did people forget that we are getting a young Han movie?

Triggers the shit out of me that he is implying that "Spaniards" or the "Spanish" aren't white.

You have to go back, Pedro

Castizos are still lesser whites for sure. They don't have the suicidal altruism of the other European peoples. Hence why everything Mexico and below is complete shit.

Apparently he's going to have a black female sidekick who was in the EU or something.

>no replies
I kinda feel sorry for your poor attempt, so have a (You)

Isn't this the Hillary supporter that freaked out when Trump won?

Is he still butthurt that most of his fans are Trump supporters?

Castizos are by definition 1/4 native american, of course they are "not white".

There are no castizos in Spain, Spain is in Europe, in Europe there weren't Native Americans hence no Castizos there.

When you say Spaniards you are talking about people from Spain, not Mexico.

Having to write this kind of shit is astounding.

They don't hate white people, they love money. Scoring points with the SJW crowd is nothing but business to them.

The CEO said that they don't have to cater to white Males. I'm pretty it's a bad business practice to tell a demographic of People to fuck off.

>Muh cherry picking

seriously? Theyre even forcing black people into a Han solo prequel? if so I'll just laugh, that would be funny

Why does this matter? They made 14 movies with white male leads and raked in billions. They'll still do this for years to come but with the addition of other movies with other races as leads. You've had your movies and you'll continue to have your movies, but did you want it to only be exclusively white male leads forever?

>Atheism-is-Unstoppable

*tips*

>lando

>cherry picking
It's all famous people from Spain and it includes people like Banderas or Nadal, which are more "exotic looking" to say the least, so it's fair in that regard.

The average Spaniards looks more like pic related, not like a Northern Europeans but still far from the image most Americans seem to have about "Spaniards" which are brown Mexican mestizos or exotic looking Southern Spaniards or Canarians like Banderas and Bardem.

>god i wish there were more white males
>guy ponts out that people descended from spainards and spainards themselves are in fact white
>no i didnt mean white i meant 100% aryan
This is why nobody takes you fuckers seriously

most spaniards are just mixed. I know there are whites there, but the vast majority aren't

it aint just star wars

>Atheism is Unstoppable

Fuck white people and fuck Donald Drumpf.