What makes her annoying?

What makes her annoying?

Her voice

Her looks

She's far, FAR less likable and attractive than she thinks she is

Being an unfunny poo in loo that keeps getting parts somehow.

Isn't she fucking some high up producer or some shit that keeps giving her work?

Her stand up was pretty funny. I liked her "downloading a car" bit

>Hollywood keeps pretending she's attractive
>She keeps pretending she's the hottest shit alive
>We're forced to look at her ugly pudgy face
>Hollywood keeps pretending she's funny
>le quirky awkward girl

Never really understood her character. She has a okayish face but her body is trash and yet she acts like she is hot as shit. Also I didn't enjoy her character change in the first episodes.

>mediocre looking minority who thinks she is hot shit because the leftists who she surrounds herself with put her on a pedestal

who else fits this category?

Does someone have the article of her brother calling her a slut and a dissapointment because of her career choice

This tbqhwf

also POO in the LOO

She was an executive producer and writer on The Office.

if she didn't have long hair she would look like a fucking pakistani man. she is so goddamn ugly to me, like nightmare ugly.

/thread

A few years ago Fox made a planned effort to approach the growing Indian-American market. Their two options were the mindy kaling project and a sitcom about a white dude marrying into an extended Indian family. Sadly the sitcom was shit-tier and we ended up with this, which was also shit-tier but tested a little better.

Literally the worst character in the show. Maybe because I hate indians but even then her character just sucks.

>worst character
>not this insufferable faggot

POO

the fact that she thinks she's hot but is just an annoying poo in the loo

>What makes her annoying?
>her
Answer's in the question broseph.

this

everybody in the annex was a writer for the show

>this much hate for someone with different skin color
Sup Forums is truely here

Nigger, Andy was the shit when he first showed up. Made me laugh to tears a few time, then they fucked him up in season 6 and he suddenly became the most annoying shit ever. And don't get me started on 8 and 9, they thought it was a good idea to have MORE Andy after Michael left. Way to ruin a good character.

What did you mean by this user?

Her voice, her looks, her terrible jokes and unwarranted self importance...

She is a goddess, goddess of narcissism and caste system run amok, her scent reminiscent of the river of ganges, she is indeed the worst person to have ever lived.

The caste system would've ensured that a darkie like her was permanently relegated to sweeping up the shitting streets

>implying Phyllis wasn't the worst character

It's not so much skin color as it is her being an ugly fatty with delusions of being a 10.

the fact that she won't show her feet

Her voice

me on right

>not posting the superior version

>minoritiy is disliked
>some retard always comes rushing in to say "lol it's only because their skin is brown"

Like clockwork

shes a chatty cunt like most women, but her skin's the same color as the dump i took yesterday -- WOW!

you should see a doctor