If someone were to ask you what kind of music you listen to, what would you answer?

If someone were to ask you what kind of music you listen to, what would you answer?

everything but rap metal and country :)

rap, metal, country and field recordings of rape victims

"I only listen to good music."

unironically a little of everything

Nothing good.

Whatever came out today

I don't like music desu, can we talk about something else?

Country music and black sabbath

Prog and Eurobeat

This

>what kind of music you listen to
heavy

I'd define my music taste as organic

'rock, mostly 70s prog and stuff... bit of jazz...'

popular music like rock and hip hop

rock electronic and some hip hop

I always say something like this, why ffs

Alternative music

'I like a bunch of dumb hipster shit'

Same

unironically this

"I don't listen to music, I listen to art"

Stuff your mom listened to in college.

I'm attempting to listen to literally every single album that comes out this year.

Dadrock mostly

Rock, a bit of hip hop

Experimental and HipHop
if someone wants to dig deeper i tell them not to

I listen to what you listen to except harder to find

You must be fun at parties

At least he gets invited to parties

a lot of hip hop, old jazz and funk when I'm down for it ;)))

Yes as do I

i get invited but i dont go

Nice you're doing everybody a favour.

"Good music". If they ask me to name specific artists/ albums I list what I know they haven't heard, after all they have a lot to learn from me.

Of course I'm tall, handsome, have a lovely voice, and ooze charisma so I can pull that off. Tubby manlets with soy voices don't take my words as advice.

How do you get invited to parties?

you think it would be better if i showed people Merzbow when they ask for my music preference?

I listen to everything except country and the audio recordings of MF DOOM.

do you wanna party?

not with you, eww

$current_year youtube party music compilations

, the list goes on...

Rock, blues, jazz and soooo many subgenres.

Britpop

I usually tell them what I recently listened to or the kind of genre I've been listening to within the past few days. I usually mention that I listen to a ton of music, usually something new every day.

I only listen to real fake music

mostly psychedelic rock

Why do normies even ask this? Do people only listen to one genre?

My library is nuanced and deep, and everything in it is too deep for you. Stay away from me, you repulsive philistine.

Sabbath inspired metal.

music that I like

Hard rock, alt rock, electro, future bass, odd intrumental covers of pop music, pop music, smooth jazz, big band jazz, R&B, blues.
I don't much care for country, and I only like certain rap songs.

I bet you two would get along great.

Yes

Rock'n'roll as a term encompassing the blues and country

Samba and Latin drumming

anything retro and some modern stuff like the runaways and baby metal

So, literal trash

whatever white people with glasses were listening to when i was a teenager 10 years ago

>for all of you

a coworker asked me this about 2 weeks ago, I said "mostly rock and rap"

is it autistic to show them my 3x3 (with like seven different genres)? i listen to too many things to put one word into them

yeah classical music, industrial, techno, and noise were really big with white yuppies in 2007

"Yes."

>implying anyone on Sup Forums was a teenager ten years ago

exclusively Lynyrd Skynyrd

I'm always joking but I never tell them that, or follow up with my actual music taste. Pretty sure everyone thinks I'm super elitist about music, but whatever.

Mostly rock and metal.
And if people want me to elaborate, it's mostly psych, prog, doom, stoner, death and black.

id say fuck music i dont have a favourite song so go ride on some top 40 list´s dick bitch

Rap and country and nothing else

I always try to dodge the question and change topic, I don't wanna talk about music with normies.

Oh you know, just i don't know w-what ever I hear that I like I g-guess

You don't have to show them you imbecile just say "I like Merzbow I don't know if you've heard of it". Actually on second thought don't say that otherwise everybody will know you're a fag. Stop listening to shitty music like Merzbow and you're good.

Unironically this

Everyone is a little socially anxious and music is easy smalltalk. It's only when people start talking about how into music they are while having really awful taste/showing of their own really bad music that this stuff actually gets awkward.

Uuuuumm ....