How much of this shit is fake / staged?

How much of this shit is fake / staged?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t2dhvSPTzXo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How much are you shilling this

Why would I be shilling a show that's like a decade old?

Nothing, according to kenny

i think its 99% real.

when the show finished, Spenny made this monstrosity - its exactly the kind of thing his character would do, and i dont think that anyone would waste their time and money on this just to keep up an act.

adam, leave

I wholeheartedly believe it's legit.

Kenny admits that he'll plan things ahead of time and let the crews in on it. Basically the show became his own personal Joe Schmo Show with Spenny as the Schmo, the only one not in on it.

Id say about like 10 percent of it is fake. Pretty fair amount compared to other reality shows.

Stuff like their fake marijuana PSA is obviously scripted and I would imagine Kenny comes up with costume ideas/little sketches before the competition actually starts

You can see Kenny in the corner without the gorilla suit on in the gorilla episode when he's supposedly attack kenny

i have no idea what youre talking about

explain?

Found it. Proves the show is fake. It's around 7:05 in the left corner

youtu.be/t2dhvSPTzXo

Kenny said that they were renewed for a seventh season but Spencer called him one day and told him that they weren't friends anymore which led to Kenny cancelling the show

Real shame since KvS was just getting better each season

Who cares if some of it is fake? Its still hilarious.

BTFO

no man would humiliate himself as much as spenny, and then make another show without the gimmick of humiliation

he also was gonna kill himself in one episode

Ok, that does look a lot like him. It's not totally conclusive, could be a crew member with a black shirt (a lot of them have that look,) but I have to admit it raises question.

But is right, the show is great regardless.

Seriously?

Either way I'm honestly surprised they managed to stand each other for so long

I have heard that the stuff that happens is 99% real, but sometimes the cameras miss something that happened so they have to recreate it

Lol look at Einstein over here

The real answer, nobody knows. They've avoided saying anything concrete about how much of it was staged or set-up.

In my mind, most of it was talked-over with the crew. Kenny's pranks were discussed to make them funny and not overly cruel. If they were bigger or more cruel (drugging spenny, telling spenny he has cancer etc) they probably told kenny so he could plan accordingly. Then spenny would talk about his plan for the competition with the producers and they would make sure it will be funny and maybe give him some advice.

So i don't think the crew told them what to do, but they all talked it over to make sure the episode worked and that nobody got hurt.

Well they had too. I mean speny's crew must have seen Kenny cheating in most episodes and could have ended it.
But i think the crews just did whatever was best fro TV if they had to intervene they did, or just let it go when they needed too

My problem with that is that I don't believe Spenny is that good of an actor, plus some of the shit they pull can easily end in serious injury.

Kenny freaking that cow with the toy dog is probably one of the dumbest things he could have done

they probably told spenny* so he could act accordingly

The question is did Kenny really bang Spenny's mom?

It is quite obvious that they play characters, although probably themselves. Just exeggerated versions for the sake of comedy.

When you look at their "MTV Cribs", it's easy to see that Spenny had a mic on whilst being buttflustered that he wasn't informed of this. It's obviously staged to some degree and just two people playing characters.

>Kenny freaking that cow with the toy dog is probably one of the dumbest things he could have done
"It's not like anything happened", and nothing happened. Totally believable.

Just like any show, it is scripted to some degree. Mostly to make it funnier. To go through some ideas. That's about it.
Or do you seriously think that Spenny consciously goes through all those humiliations because he has an embarassment fetish.

No, he carried her to bed and rubbed his hand against her unconscious pussy.

STREAM WHEN
WHERE

Most of it is real but a lot of it is planned and they do reshoots. The episode where Spenny acts like he's going to kill himself really freaked out the crew and Kenny

>"It's not like anything happened", and nothing happened. Totally believable.

I'm not saying it isn't believable, it was dumb. Spenny could have easily fallen down and broke something or got trampled.

Animals aren't predictable, and the last thing you should be doing is fucking around with something as big as a cow.

>implying spenny didn't do the show because he's an idiot who thought he was the good guy on the show and people wanted him to win

Well then, I totally agree.

Although I totally would have done the same thing.

Well, yeah, but it's not like he had anything going on beforehand. He got on the show to gain some fame, attention, whatever it is, to move his career forward. After all, he wanted to be screenwriter.
Ironically, Kenny vs Spenny was the pinnacle of his life. And even there he was the loser.

truly /yourgoys/

They could have reshot it for whatever reason and just got someone else to put on the suit

They even talk about this on the show. It triggers Spenny's autism that he has to play an exagerrated version of his already retarded self

I believe in an interview on Tom Green's podcast show they said the only things they faked was the radiation machine - Kenny didn't really inject Spenny with radiation.

He said they shot it just so Spenny would see the footage and freak out, and that it was a mistake to put it in the show itself.

The episode where it's about a woman deciding who's the better dude on a first date was the last nail in the coffin for me. Way too much fake shit. Why even bother? It would've been funnier or at least as funny if there was no fake women involved, why ruin this premise?

Just turned me off completely. Would be the same as this imo
>let's see who loses more weight than the other guy
>lmao, I manipulated the scale and will win anyway
>hi-larious

Wow he actually replied?
A serious nice guy. I even met him in a bar in Edmonton once

Him and Eric Wareheim are probably two of the most genuinely kind """famous""" people I've met. Very upstanding person.

I would say Kenny is a legit famous Person in Canada
Bet he cant walk down a street without being recognized

There is some stuff that is fake but Kenny is honest when asked about whether or not it was real. One episode Spenny quits and contemplates suicide, that was apparently fake, another episode Kenny gives him "radiation poisoning" but when asked about it later he said he only did that to freak out Spenny who he knew was watching the videos to see if he was cheating. I think its important to consider they record for longer than three days and the show is edited down, they also know the appeal of the show going into it.