Americans think people in the EU identify as europeans

>americans think people in the EU identify as europeans
wtf

You do, though

You do, though

no?

You voted in a cosmopolitan banker advocating closer European integration over a woman stressing the unique identity of France.

Are you just delusional or are you finally realising how embarrassing it is?

But you do. Every European I've met answered "Europe" when I asked them where they were from.

Then they're from some shithole no one knows about.

were they swedish?

>over a woman stressing the unique identity of France
You mean over a woman (fucking woman should be enough of a reason but w/e) stressing for even more welfare and public spending.

how wonderful to live in a post-borders society

I am European.

Contrary to popular belief people here will say they're swedish any chance they get since they're proud of how progressive Sweden is. If I'm not mistaken we're also the ones who like the EU the most who is in it right now, we're atleast in the top 5.

dislike the EU*

If Italy, Germany and Netherlands are shitholes, then yeah, I guess you could say that.

did you respond by saying "me too" to annoy them?

Sure hope this is sarcasm.

it's mostly germans who have been taught to be ashamed of their nationality.

I do, though

In the context of "Europeans" vs Americans you definitely, 100% do this

Italy IS a shithole.

no shit
americans have no idea where France is surely

you do though

honestly, how retarded do you have to be to identify with a continent, rather than your nation/ethnic group?

>[group of people] do [thing]
Memes are fun, aren't they, user?

You tell us, user. I'm pretty sure Europeans are the only ones doing it.

As smart as an astronaut maybe.

i've never met anyone doing this to be truly honest
i don't know if you're saying lies on purpose or you just fell on some of the worst faggots

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

God, i love the Polish. So blunt and the point.

but Europeans ARE my ethnic group

Lazy post

this, my fellow European is correct

Don't pretend we all identify with our respective nationalities first, European second you disgusting algerian weeb

Why would I lie about some petty shit like that? I don't care how you call yourselves, I just found it interesting that europeans answer "Europe" when you ask them where they are from. I guess eurointegration works.

Hello my fellow Europeans, how are you doing today in Europe, where I am currently as well?

>where I am currently as well?
Why are you unsure of whether you're in Europe or not?

I asked a question first, how are you doing today, the next part is just a subordinate sentence or whatever it's called.

It was a meme, Wladislaw.

honestly why would you be so retarded that you identify with a spook