I can't feel this

I can't feel this.
What type of guy should I be to get into this music ?

just move on it’s okay to not like it

You have to look like pic related

black and gay

i don't get what fantano sees in it

teenage

just skip to saturation 2 its much better

wow havent seen that before good one:)

you gotta like experimental rap and r&b
if you just want some bangers, skip to S2

desu i didn't really like it my first listen, but now its probably my favorite album of the year

His chance to turn himself into a tastemaker that pushes the next big group™. The chance that he missed with Odd Future

>experimental
This has to be bait

>if ITs not DeathGribs@ it's! not expiraAMEntal!!!!!!!

kill yourself

>implying
What is your definition of experimental, exactly? They're a safe alternative hip-hop collective that lacks personality outside of a few songs. Their music is boring, predictable, and underwhelming to the nth degree.

2 & 3 are better

the type to give your nigga head

>Boring
I could never see this being true. Please name some songs that you think are boring.
>Predictable and underwhelming
You do realize these are two conflicting statements right?
>Lacks personality and is safe
I mostly listen to the beats and just based on that, I can tell you that it's simply not true. A song like Junky isn't safe. Songs like Fake, Tokyo, Boogie, Queer, Sweet, etc. are teeming with personality simply from an instrumental perspective. Once you take the vocal aspect into account, there's no way you can claim there's no personality.

They've got some distortion in songs, that doesn't make them experimental. It's nothing close to what any IDM inspired hip hop has been doing for almost a decade.

The most experimental they get is sounding like Gasoline off Stankonia which came out almost 20 years ago

Sorry, I should've clarified. I'm not the dude saying it's experimental. I don't think that it's really experimental either my man. Maybe like one or two tracks are a bit experimental, but not much more than that.

>anthony hopkins i'm eating them raw
top cringe lyrics, recycled flows and generic beats

Gummy and Boogie are their only good songs so don’t listen to anything but those because it’s not worth your time

one of these guys

Gee I love exaggerated stereotypes. Just as much as I love how everyone on this site is a kissless beta male virgin.

t. roastie

>Please name some songs that you think are boring.
I can more easily name the tracks I find to be enjoyable. HEAT, GOLD, BUMP, and WASTE are the only songs I can return to that don't make me restless and annoyed, if we're speaking strictly about SAT I.
>You do realize these are two conflicting statements right?
How? I'm sure you're right but I don't see how the group's safe and bland beats mixed with generic and stagnant flows can't be considered both predictable (i.e. not adventurous or interesting; rarely treads new territory) and underwhelming (i.e. fails to give any satisfaction or emotional reaction) at the same time.
To your third point, yes I agree there is a lot of personality in certain tracks they've released. I'm going to backpedal here and say that the personality they deliver sounds so stagnant to me that it may as well not exist after a certain point. SAT I felt as though, like you said, it was teeming with personality initially, but its value is only surface level for me. Once you hear a few Brockhampton tracks you know almost all of them. Their formula is predictable, and when they do venture outside of that formula, the results usually aren't fantastic. Their experimentation relies on experiments done by others, and I don't see how mixing and matching styles from other artists is experimental. JUNKY takes very clear inspiration from The Life of Pablo's Freestyle 4. The distorted string samples sound odd but I don't classify that as experimental.
You say you focus mostly on the beats. I can agree wholeheartedly with you that their beats can be fantastic. I can't separate the beats from the shoddy vocal performances and mediocre lyrics; sure, the MCs provide some quality bars and interesting flows every once in a while, but the overall quality of their delivery brings down any interesting beat choices for me. I suppose our differences lie in what we prioritize when listening to hip-hop.

struck a nerve did it?

Did that post go over your head?

Why do I want to fuck this type of bitch

see
I think she's single and ready to steal that v-card from you, user.

cause youre a virgin

fuck you guys im not a virgin i fuck bitches on the reg

>fuck you guys im not a virgin i fuck bitches on the reg

this is the kind of bitch that either claims you raped her the morning after, or becomes totally obsessed with you, but not in a good way, and when you eventually start ignoring her she says you raped her, or she comes to your work, or maybe she slashes your tires

The kind of woman that gets engaged three months into a relationship, only to break up a few months later.

Gimme woke existential milkies

have sex.

thats an ironic post

Do you find that picture #relatable, user? Are you, or was your last hook-up a bipolar entitled millennial?

no all I see is
>reeeee girls with big tits don't fuck me, so they are the devil

That was the point of it.

Actually quality post, quite a rare sight on this board. And I see your point wholeheartedly; I'm a person who doesn't get tired of something as easily as others, and you seem like the type of person who can completely absorb a track in one go. In that respect, I can definitely see why a group like Brockhampton wouldn't be as attractive. In addition, I think a big part of the enjoyment is how much you can sort of relate to the vibe. Call me a soyboy, cuck, whatever, but I just feel like I can relate to their sound. Totally respect it if you don't.

sorry, but gay rap will never be a thing.
And Mike Abstract - the so called leader is a fag. That's why this group would never be huge like Odd Future was. When Frank Ocean came out as gay - OF pretty much disbanded

Mike Abstract is not gay like Tyler the Creator or Freddie Mercury, he's just a faggot

It's Kevin Abstract lol

Thank you. You too. This board's last hope for salvation is proper discussion, which is something that's been lessening with each passing year, likely due to Sup Forums being normalized in the mainstream.
I can understand your perspective wholly and completely as well; all of my best friends are avid Brockhampton fans and have tried to persuade me to their side. It's funny because I loved the group for a few weeks when SAT I dropped, but my interest in their music decreases more with each release. Their music's appeal is not unbeknownst to me, and you're right in the respect that I need dense and complex music (even if it's pop music) to be entertained by it. In regards to relating to their style, I can respect that too. Their music has always screamed middle-class college rap to me, and as someone in that demographic, their style does speak to me sometimes. I wouldn't dream of screaming ad hominems at you; it's been a delight talking with you, and it's the users who fail to elaborate on their opinions, and who shrivel into an angry black ball when challenged that fit into the "soyboy cuck" category.

holy fug, posbibly....
I think saturation 1 and 3 are the best. Not top 5 of the year though, fuck off fantano.

Most of the image's substance is in the text. There are hot women with great bodies that don't fall into the niche that romanticizes mental illness, advocates extreme feminism, and demonstrates hypocrisy. Though in my experience those women usually do have big tits. Not tits I would want to touch with a ten-foot stick, however.

yeah I too remember how Frank Ocean got forgotten after OF disbanded and how Blonde flopped
I also remeber how Flower Boy didn't give Tyler's career a second wind due to his coming-out

yup they won the gay audience

and the mainstream audience

I thought 3 was top 5 desu

>extreme feminism
stopped reading there

>implying the vast majority of girls in western society arent “feminists” that almost never live up to their ideals
go outside

>Frank Ocean
>mainstream

if you're into pop-rap i'm not sure why you wouldn't be into Brockhampton.

II = III > I tho

t.Virgin

It's the same type of people who enjoy odd future.
Not a diss at all, just an obvious correlation of fans.

a faggot who forces himself to like popular shit

You really going to argue that women like the one in pic related aren't hyper-feminists?