You can lose your livelihood in media for having an opinion on immigration that goes against the narrative

>You can lose your livelihood in media for having an opinion on immigration that goes against the narrative
Any other famous people who lost their future for trying to stand up for what they believe in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qi59NJn9Vr0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>you can lose your tv show when it loses the network viewers and ad revenue

HELP, I'M BEING OPPRESSED :(

>making shit up to fit your narrative

Hello Goebbels.

What exactly did he say that made them cancel his show?

Please be nice to Sup Forums and stop triggering them. This is meant to be a sanctuary place where they can say what they want and not fear somebody criticizing them.

he explains it here youtube.com/watch?v=Qi59NJn9Vr0

He doesn't want to see what's happening in Germany/Sweden/France to happen in the US.

Boo fucking hoo, cry me a river

>we'll just make a martyr out of this alt-right comedian and make people hate our guts due to our cowardice

What is adult swim's endgame

It's all nice and friendly until someone believes something you don't, huh?

>You can lost your place in democracy being a facist pig
FIFY

>What is the free market?

why does this fag keep shilling himself here.

your blacklisted faggo, now go home and get ur shinebox

bump

>fag
>nigger
>my wife's son
>the goyim know!

alt right """""humor"""""

Really? Because it don't thing that's true. It almost sounds like you're defending ideological censorship with ad hominems.

An abstraction (a lie) that has no bearing on political and economic realities?

He had higher ratings than the first season of Eric Andre and I like that show

he doesn't deserve a show when it promotes nothing but hatred
glad to finally see him crying when he doesn't get his way lmao

>implying these arent funny

>making shit up

really made me think

also, sam made a video about it

youtube.com/watch?v=Qi59NJn9Vr0

Oh shit I forgot my picture of Dick Cheney, unrepentant fascist pig.

How does he promote nothing but hatred? Seriously, show me the hatred.

>these people who dont understand Sup Forums is a board to discuss television with strong conservative men

women, liberals, and men who cant lift 100 pounds (numales) pls go

his career is over. the alt right is finished. you lost get over it.

hatred=stuff i disagree with

World Peace wasn't cancelled because it was vaguely right-leaning. Nor was it cancelled just because of Sam's shitty opinions.

YOU are the reason it was cancelled. It's as simply as that.

Sam said it himself during the Heiddecker call-in: "YOU PISSED OFF Sup Forums AND Sup Forums, THEY'RE NOT OUR FANS".

But they are. YOU are. That's why there has been a million of these threads. That's why it was cancelled.

but sam would not denounce them because he's obsessed with his own fame that he gets from here

>implying anyone was actually attacking Tim or Brett Gelman.

Nobody gives enough of a fuck about them to do that.

No, it was cancelled because Sam voted for Trump/leans right, and it got all the leftist in and outside the industry butthurt so they waged a petty backstage war against him and manufactured outrage until the execs at Turner gave it the ax.

theres no way you are so retarded you think they just cancelled a show because they saw Tim getting trolled online

This.

Look at the twitter pages right now of apatow, gelman and heidecker

these guys are absolutely fanatical in their hate of anything right wing. You'd think they are political activists and not comedians

Great argument dude. You sure convinced me you're the good guy here.

And you'd be up in arms if some fag was fired because he was gay, some black person for being black or some Hilldawg

You're why Trump won, you faggot

>[as] loses a small contingent of fans who get their entertainment from YouTube and who never watched [as] before

I'm sure they are really laying awake at night because of you guys. Maybe send some more empty death threats to let them know you mean business.

>The weak should fear the strong
>Weak nerd crushed by strong network

relly mek me tink

No one here likes you, your shilling has not been effective, kill yourself.

>before Trump won
>barely anyone autistically ranting about MDE
>after Trump won
>suddenly tons of people asshurt because of Sam

really makes me think

Welcome to (((Hollywood))) and the vermin (liberals) that inhabit it. They were out to get Sam since the start, because he speaks the truth.

It's not about the trolling. It's about what this fanbase represents and believes - even if it's steeped in a thousand layers of meme irony. That's why those articles called it an "alt-right" show, even though it wasn't really that political, it was because you silly fucks are the "alt-right". Even if it didn't pander to you, you and the demographic you're a part of championed the show and that's why that whiny leftist Buzzfeed "journalist" zeroed in on it.

Those are HIS words. Spoken by HIM. They came out of HIS mouth. There is proof of this. It was recorded. Go listen to it again, maybe it'll chip away at that fanboy delusion. He absolutely threw you guys under the bus so he could deflect the blame.

You must be new here. Or maybe you've missed all the threads upon threads about what a faggot jew Gelman is, or what a fat cuck Tim is. I didn't. You're honestly going to tell me that Sup Forums or Sup Forums possesses the integrity/dignity/reservedness/rationality to NOT target them online, even after this board attack Patton Oswalt over the fucking Ghostbusters reboot? C'mon, son. Apply yourself.

men (women) who can't lift 200 pounds and rebuild their own engine get out

My wife's son particularity likes the "shut it down" meme

>everyone who isn't in my echo chamber from another board is part of a five man reddit conspiracy

>That's why those articles called it an "alt-right" show

yeah because of manufacured outrage that no one else had, just like I said. And please dont try and shill the idea that it was "too edgy" when Tyler the Creator had 3 seasons of his show when he made songs about raping women and murdering Bruno Marz n shit.

And yeah, Tim spoke out against Trump and alex Jones, he got trolled hard by Trump and Jones fans, and because hes 40 years old, he had no idea what the fuck was going on and blamed Sam for it.

World Peace was canned because of wrongthink.

Canceling a show that apparently appeals to the "alt-right" seems like it'd only work to fuel the fire even more.

It'd be cool if Netflix picked him up though. Wouldn't mind an absurdist show to Netflix in the background while I shitpost

Clearly is since Sam has always more or less been /our guy/ way before World Peace was even a thing, then the moment he gets a show, all the threads about him are FLOODED with "omg fuck this guy for being right wing!"

really made me think

My Wife's Son and The Goy Know are hilarious, and I'm just a kino faggot

Sup Forums is always right, isn't hilarious, albeit it's sad due to being right

PewDiePie. Youtube wanted to shut it down because his Nazi tendencies were surfacing.

He didn't lose his livelihood for voting for Trump like he suggests.

He lost his show because he clashed with other creators and executives on the network. If you're a pain in the ass to them, then you'd better have the ratings to back it up. Sam's show did okay, but nothing dazzling. He was too much of a headache to put up with.

His behavior and actions after being canceled only reinforce this fact. Instead of moving on to another network or doing his own shit, he's kicking up dust and burning bridges. Who would want to work with someone that difficult? Someone who will concoct an elaborate conspiracy theory, egged on by his rabid idiot fanbase, about why others don't like working with him instead of taking a hard look in the mirror.

Plus his show just wasn't funny. Sorry, it didn't have broad appeal and the only reason idiots on this website liked it is because, as with all political meme matters this year, they like to feel as if they have superior judgment for something that isn't all that interesting to begin with.

MDE:WP was canceled, Sam is an asshole who won't get more work because he holds a grudge, and none of this is worth all the trouble because it wasn't very funny anyhow. The biggest reason it was canceled is because it didn't have broad appeal. Sup Forums and Sup Forums are not the rest of the tv watching public. Deal with it.

did their book get published yet?

This is the most biased post I've read on this matter so far.

>you can lose your tv show and livelihood because your autistic fans from Sup Forums massively harass the people in charge and other network hosts with nazi pepes, death threats and "gas the kikes'" on twitter and everywhere else

Fixed it for you ;)

He is right though

nice libcuck revisionist history pasta

i see you ladies have worked up a nice script and have got your narratives in order.

No you're not.

Simple facts are enough to prove you wrong. WP got more viewers than the first season of Eric Andre. It's not speculation, it's not opinion. It's literally the ratings.

I'm an MDE fan but for fucks sake why is there ten Sammy threads up?

Duh, but he is!
Stoopid underage Drumpfkin ;)

some guy has been going on for days now because hes really angry about sam, for some reason

>shown right after Eric Andre
>loses half the viewers

what a roaring success!

Never ONCE did I suggest that it was "too edgy". I didn't use those words; I didn't even IMPLY that. If anything, I implied that you fags were "too edgy", not the show or Sam.

Tim did what he did - no one is arguing that. But those
>Trump and Jones fans
are considered the "alt-right". Sup Forums and Sup Forums are also considered/populated by the "alt-right". that term encapsulates the MDE fanbase, SPECIFICALLY the Chan oriented portions of it.

Those are Sam's fan, despite him denying it. They watched the show. You and your ilk are the reason that "manufactured outrage" existed. You are the reason it was cancelled. If World Peace had a more civil fanbase, that Buzzfeed guy would have never even acknowledged the show - just like every other publication that ignored it.

Own up to it, my dude.

>have shit show
>doesn't get renewed
>cry on the internet
>blame superior comedic actor
>get owned by a superior comedic actor
>keep crying on the internet

Why are the alt-right so pathetic?

This so much.
Sup Forums behaved like children and shot themselves in the foot

tim stop

>WP got more viewers than the first season of Eric Andre

It got more viewers than a 9 minute show self-funded by the man himself, then unknown, without a youtube account and a legion of whiny teenagers. Now tell me if that's actually a compliment.

and? eric andre wasnt popular either, how does this help your case?

sure is angry in here

Stop shilling this unemployed bastard no one cares

I'm an impartial bystander that dislikes both Sam Hyde and Tim Hedicker.

The show was genuinely awful. It was like the retards of this place were writing it.

Don't really get why they get so upset about Sam, wonder why that is.

I'm not biased at all, retard. I used work in media relations for a TV network. That's how this shit goes. Only half of running a show is creativity. The other half is pandering to executives and delivering on ratings to keep advertisers happy.

Wow, more conspiracy bullshit. How totally unpredictable. I'm sure you know tons about the inner-workings of a large TV network.

Maybe, but Eric Andre's numbers are much better today than Sam's. And Eric Andre isn't as difficult to work with. Plus as pointed out, there is a steep drop in viewership from EA to WP. If you're tough to work with and you can't maintain viewership, executives will fire your ass regardless of who you vote for. You're simply not worth the effort if you're replaceable and Sam's ratings can be replaced.

Something whose preferences were ignored in the cancellation of this highly-rated show?

>facist
Drink a gallon of bleach or learn to spell, nigger.

Dozens of shows are canceled from Adult Swim, Fox, and Comedy Central, why is Sam the only one who complains on Sup Forums about it?

>I'm not biased at all, retard
Yes, you are.

sad that is exactly how the retard left views it.

>and Sam's ratings can be replaced.
lol, [as] has nothing decent on the horizon.
Eric Andre will end soon presumably too.

Not him, but I have to say that actually you are the biased one here, because you deny every argument other than "it got cancelled because of the joos not happy he voted trump"
Stop and think for a minute.

Because the execs loved his show but heidecker worked to not only get the show cancelled but Blacklist Hyde.

>it's on at fucking one in the morning
>still did better than EA did when it debuted
What a roaring failure!

Even your replies are unnecessarily biased, jesus christ.

16:49 Sam starts crying lol

Yes, and?
Whining like a child will solve nothing, especially to a board that the rest of the world doesn't know exists. This is like the 4th MDE thread today, what is being accomplished by having these contained cryfests?
Sup Forums isn't Sup Forums, your average joe doesn't visit know of this place.

That wasn't me, retard

Have another ((((((You)))))))

Calm down Sam, concentrate on getting back to stacking shelves.

it was cancelled not because of bad numbers or ratings. it was cancelled because there were people who wanted to shut it down based solely on the fact that it took a different stance then their own. liberals love censorship now.

How much time do you spend getting triggered by Sup Forums on Sup Forums everyday?

>Muh biased

look at you being a 3 year old denied his sweets at the supermarket checkout by his mommy. cool dude.
Just like Sam.

>Everybody else is at fault!
Sup Forums-- I mean Sup Forums really became like the sjw they hate so much

>>it's on at fucking one in the morning
12:00, directly after Eric Andre
>still did better than EA did when it debuted
EA didn't have a big show to lead it in and bolster its ratings

It had the second highest viewer ratings behind Eric Andre.

Their book sold out yesterday and they're going to have to reprint more copies.

They didn't get cancelled cause they sucked.

see

I AM THE ONE WHO TRIGGERS!

Because he's the only one who stoops low enough to visit a shit board like Sup Forums on a shit website like Sup Forums filled with shit people (self included).

And because if he didn't, then who else would he sell his shit book to?

>having an opinion
first of all, nice oversimplification.

secondly, yes you can. deal with it.

who else /can't afford health insurance/ ITT?

About as much time as you spend inventing conspiracy theories about why one unfunny autist's show was canceled by Adult Swim

eternally pwned by tim heidecker

Their book had a ridiculously small number of copies.
When I print 3 books and they all sell, that doesn't mean much

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

>They didn't get cancelled cause they sucked.
Yes they did.

>i'm just a funny guy i wasn't doing anything political at all i did nothing wrong

i'm sorry but this is an absolutely fucking pathetic attempt at playing the victim like seriously just man the fuck up he knew he was stepping on toes and he was laughing all the way no point acting like a pussy now