Your city

>your city
>is your underground rail system a tolerant and safe space for everyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ABSCzVOc4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

england is my city

Political correctness is a cancer.

There is literally nothing wrong with this and affects not a single person negatively.
lol though

>"hello everyone" in an effort to become more gender-neutral
>transwomen are not recognized as ladies
>transmen are not recognized as gentlemen
>instead they are some sort of third gender/freakshow that is outside of the normal binary male/female group
>but in the name of neutrality they are all put into the same group

But isn't this doing more harm than good for the actual trans people? They have made a pretty big effort to change their gender into what they feel is the correct one and then all that effort is negated by putting them into the same mass where everyone else is.

>"hello everyONE"
>doesn't account for people with headkin and multiple personalities
should be "hello everynumber" instead

Worst part of this whole article
>London mayor Sadiq Khan
LMAO

I guess "hello people" would be offensive to furries and the like then. Or do anthropomorphized animals count as people because they talk and walk? Or what about the fishkin?

I’m not sure silencing people or forcing them to alter their speech is the best method for solving problems that go much deeper than speech

>Shitlords and Xors!

No
youtube.com/watch?v=5ABSCzVOc4M

Do gays nned a special sign to be sure they're allowed underground or something? It's Stalin's USSR level of cocksucking.

is Sadiq Taqiyya personified?

hello all kin

>tfw your city and your cunt doesn't have any underground metro systems for neo-liberal globalists to spread their Idpol bs and propaganda

what about attack helicopters?

madrid yes!

Or just "hello all". Kin might be offensive to ethereal beings who have no physical form and exist purely as energy. Then again "all" might be offensive to those who believe they are outside or above everyone else and do not wish to be grouped together with them.

Truly a difficult dilemma.

In Helsinki Metro it has always said since 60's ''Hyvät matkustajat/Dear passangers''

and I am the answer!!!!! Mwuahahahaha

Hello