OH GOD PLEASE NO, NO THIS CANT BE TRUE

OH GOD PLEASE NO, NO THIS CANT BE TRUE

Good, Crystal Castles is shit anyway

I'd wager she's fucked in the head and doesn't understand perjury.

She said he was doing this while they were dating. Is she fucking retarded?

Alice should stop doing skag desu

>dates him for nearly 10 years
>regrets it now
>claimed he raped her the entire time

Women huh.

YEAHTHAT'S RIGHT

I want to fuck alice glass

light switch effect is real

enjoy prison friendo

People get raped by their boyfriends all the time, you've never shown your dominance to a gf by raping her?

i don't know who either of these people are

i have to rape your girlfriend or else they stop finding you attractive and leave

kys for making me read that bullshit

No, I just threaten to call one of my sidechicks over and fuck her on the gf’s side of the bed while she waits in the other room.

seems legit, not sketchy at all that she waited until he kicked her out of the band to make these accusations

but why is she adding specific and unusual details like he picked her up and dropped her on the ground this one time? maybe she just lies real good

+1

i think the real question is who will play her in the inevitable biopic?

this

Picked her up and dropped her on the ground? Is she a baby or something?

yes

it's good that she's testifying. At least someone somewhere remembered there's a justice system instead of just relying on ye olde twitter witch trials with assorted lynch mob.

Justice systems aren't perfect, they're certainly not unbiased, but they're better than having public opinion as judge jury and executioner, and they'll only improve and be of use if they're actually used.

honestly i think he just stole her share of oatmeal and she never got over it. just go out and buy more oats. /thread

Fucking this. Literally inexplicable.

>Literally
what

Yeah. I posted that and felt like a Facebook normy immediately.

I want to fuck her up.

BREAKING: Dumb thot falsely accuses man of rape for attention.

BOY SHE BOUT TO DO IT *laughing / gang sign*

Breaking: anonymous user on Sup Forums asserts a woman is lying about being raped because she's dumb and that's its own high bar of evidence. More at 5

>that hair color
Yea i dont believe people who walk around looking like a poisonous mushroom

BREAKING: That feminist chick whose opinions you parrot constantly will still never fuck you.

T. guy who got dumped by a feminist for being misogynist and now projects attributes onto other people when he has nothing of substance to say about the topic.

t. r9k
fuck off my guy.

Actually, I'm gay. Nice try though!

loool

Who hurt u, bb?

Ooh, I can play armchair psychologist too. Watch:
You're projecting.
So easy.

oh you mean like nintendo. lol took me a moment

Oh shit, same here! Wanna fuck?

Tell me what I'm doing RIGHT NOW.

Having a ciggy and shitting up this thread before I help my brother make dinner. And no thanks, I'm taken.

The problem is that now Twitter has already he’s guilty. So if the judge says there isn’t evidence or whatever. That judge is toast. Kath is already guilty in the eyes of many.

crystal castles going down in flames with rape accusations 5+ years past their prime is the only fitting end for the band desu

isnt this the band that got their start by literally copy pasting from other chiptune acts and slapping lyrics on top claiming it was original? not surprised people involved did further and shittier things

honestly Ethan should have seen this coming
who in their right mind would date someone Alice Glass unironically

That's a shame. You could have been the Kylo Ren to my Rey.

Yeah, but you know this works both ways, right? There's an enormous amount of people who've dictated him innocent based on nothing more than the fact that Alice's hair is dyed and she has a history of drug use. If the judge declares him guilty you know full well the Kath Brigade will accuse the judge of being corrupted by SJW politics.

Nope he doesn’t look like creep at all.

wow im so glad these posts are music related you really contribute to this board and have so much depth

Implying celebrity gossip is music-related. Please, tell me more about the great knowledge of music theory behind this thot's cry for attention five years after fading into irrelevance.

Say all you want and hate all you want on Castle but the song Not In Love is amazing.....wait......that’s really entirely a Robert Smith song.

Nevermind they suck.

ethan kath looks like a muslim and muslims rape people so i believe her

>the Kylo Ren to my Rey.

which one does this imply is the manly one? lmao

True, but a legal precedent still holds a lot of power. If her case gets BTFO of court, anyone still harassing or disadvantaging ethan can face legal repercussions for it. And if she's proven to be right, then there's a clear case that will serve to clarify what can and cannot be said and what does and does not count as proof. it'll reduce the amount of emotional witch hunting overall, even if it's a slow process.

Youre an idiot bumping this with "LOLOLOLOL SHES A WHORE."
And you're implying that CC is any good with out Alice (even though her solo stuff is shit.)

You sound like an idiot that's ass mad about a female coming forward about being raped. If you want to bump shitty dumb threads like this with your r9k-tier shit posts, go ahead dude. But you sound like a fucking idiot. You can't even say anything of substance in a thread hardly pertaining to music. "women r sluts" isn't an argument you manchild. you're just spouting buzz words and trying desperately to sound edgy.

right? the entire judgement against will be based on his look and male sexism, if it walks like a duck it must talk like a duck

another great thread about music!
fuck this board has really gone to shit.

great post tripshitter!

>which one does this imply is the manly one? lmao
Don't you badmouth papa Ben. He's so manly.

political threads are better than music threads at this point

A trip complaining about the state if the board oh the fucking ironing

Who?

budget grimes

Im gonna stay away from these attention hair colour bitches. They fake rapes, pour water bottles on the heads on stage, just mental illness and daddy issues in same person

But she's not human, she is horse

>By Alanna Vagianos
Is that italian for "alotta vaginas?"

same

Eat a carrot

very true

If you wonder why women don't come forward sooner but then proceed to call them lying whores when they do you might just be retarded

Who and who?

So, in other words, ensuring that you don't get raped again is less important than preserving your social standing and reputation? Even when you're already known as a coke-addicted trashy whore?

Makes sense.

You're on Sup Forums, of course they're retarded.

So, she's doing what she would had done since the begging instead of looking for attention on twitter?

You're either a. underaged or b. need to get on over to r9k. It obvious you only respect anime girls you dumb, illogical neckbeard.

seems so, but then again, building a case takes time, maybe she was already working on that a few months ago.

I still think she's full of shit, mind you, even though I wish she got raped, or hurt in any way that would punish her for having this shitty fashion sense.

Because honestly that's her biggest crime.

Like this. Lecturing rape victims on the pathway they *should* take when making the wrong decision could make all of the people in your circle mistrust and hate you is horrible. You can't pretend that being assaulted with support from your friends is worse than being assaulted with people you once relied on calling you a liar for trying to speak out about the person who assaulted you.

I'm not telling you to believe women 100 per cent of the time and always trust that men are rapists. But you're taking a stupidly un-nuanced approach in your attempts to expose somebody, and making yourself look far trashier than Alice, who isn't a coke addict or a "whore". The fact that people frequently have to rely on tactics like these to dismiss claims from alleged victims - regardless of whether those claims are true or not - tells me a great deal about the people who employ them.

Oh cool

>I wish she got raped, or hurt in any way that would punish her for having this shitty fashion sense.
Yeah.

So you're saying that waiting ten years to get your rapist behind bars is illogical?

That doesn't seem right. You were implying the opposite a few minutes ago.

>So you're saying that waiting ten years to get your rapist behind bars is illogical?
I'm not sure if you have a problem reading, but I'll quote the person you were initially responding to so I can clarify that your point here has nothing to do with what was previously said:

>If you wonder why women don't come forward sooner but then proceed to call them lying whores when they do you might just be retarded
This immediate presumption that she's a coke-addicted lying whore is why people like her don't come forward in the first place. You don't care if she's telling the truth or not. It's irrelevant to you.

>Like this. Lecturing rape victims on the pathway they *should* take when making the wrong decision could make all of the people in your circle mistrust and hate you is horrible. You can't pretend that being assaulted with support from your friends is worse than being assaulted with people you once relied on calling you a liar for trying to speak out about the person who assaulted you.

So in other words, getting raped is pretty easy to tolerate as long as nobody calls you bad names.

Makes sense.

I like "Vietnam" but Crystal Castles is all over the place with their music

>getting raped is pretty easy to tolerate as long as nobody calls you bad names
Question for you, time traveler: How does reporting a rape that has already happened change the fact that you've been raped? Or change the fact that reporting said rape will attract attention to you that you may not be able to emotionally handle after being raped?

So your point is that it takes several years to stop believing that nobody will believe you if you accuse someone of rape, then? Even though the biggest obstacle in the way of being believed is how long it takes you to issue these accusations? Now that her accusations have become extremely hard to take seriously, she feels confident enough to express them?

The human mind truly works in mysterious ways.

Ah, I see, so in other words, it takes several years for one's feelings of revengefulness to overcome the knowledge that putting your rapist behind bars won't unrape you.

Not In Love is also a cover

>So your point is that it takes several years to stop believing that nobody will believe you if you accuse someone of rape, then?
No, but in this case Alice was younger and the abuse allegedly started when she was in her formative years. You're disingenuously expecting a teenage girl approach the situation analytically after being bodyslammed and raped.

>Even though the biggest obstacle in the way of being believed is how long it takes you to issue these accusations?
That's not really the biggest obstacle. Apparently the biggest obstacle is the fact that people view her as a coke-addict whore and assume she's lying based off of as little evidence as people have when they assume Ethan Kath is a psychopathic rapist.

>Now that her accusations have become extremely hard to take seriously, she feels confident enough to express them?
She's become confident enough to express them because she doesn't answer to Ethan anymore, she's much older, and she's an independent artist. If you can't see why she chose to speak now as opposed to five years ago then you're a fool.

>The human mind truly works in mysterious ways.
This is fundamentally how your mind seems to work based off of what you've posted: "Silly humans! Why be afraid of the person who raped and beat you? Just go to the cops. I know that if the person who abused you found out that you reported them then it's likely they will react in an even more aggressive and vicious way, but just ignore that. Go to the cops, even if it could mean your life."

Or it could make one's life substantially worse, which you're repeatedly ignoring because it's inconvenient to your sociopathic narrative.

CC is dogshit anyways this board is full of retards

I see, so, being called "a lying whore" is way worse than living and working for several years with a guy who raped you and might do it again if you do nothing about it.

Ah, but now that several years have passed and she STILL presents herself as a coke-addicted whore, she suddenly believes that she has more of a chance on taking revenge upon her rapist.
>"Silly humans! Why be afraid of the person who raped and beat you? Just go to the cops. I know that if the person who abused you found out that you reported them then it's likely they will react in an even more aggressive and vicious way, but just ignore that. Go to the cops, even if it could mean your life."
well we ARE talking about someone whose life isn't worth living, after all.

also
>using sociopathic as an insult instead of a compliment

>I see, so, being called "a lying whore" is way worse than living and working for several years with a guy who raped you and might do it again if you do nothing about it.
I didn't say that. You have reading issues. Facing far worse physical abuse for outing the guy who abused you is worse. You have some shit instincts of self-preservation. I hope you never end up in a situation where you have to act quickly or suffer greatly.

>well we ARE talking about someone whose life isn't worth living, after all.
So this is all just an elabourate troll attempt?

>I didn't say that.
You're literally saying it one sentence later.
>Facing far worse physical abuse for outing the guy who abused you is worse.
>You have some shit instincts of self-preservation.
I'd really like it if you didn't spout things like this because it really diminishes the value of conversation we're currently engaged in, you're black on teal saying that staying with a guy that abuses you is better self-preservation than TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT THIS ABUSER YOU'RE WITH. Can you re-read this until new-years? You can even make it a new year's goal that you'll be able to understand why you should never have wrote this by the end of 2018
I feel so bad for you sweetie.

Let's speculate that there are two options because you've clearly never known a person who has been in an abusive relationship. 1) Keep your head down and minimise the abuse because your life can be irreversibly broken if you speak up about your abuser. 2) Be possibly subject to far worse brutalities for talking about what's happening to you.

Choosing option 1 can be a very bad choice, and you lack the nuance to understand that I'm not advocating rape victims to stay with their rapists. But choosing option 2 can literally (yeah I'm using that word here) be a death sentence if you don't play your cards right or confide in the right people. So yes. It's a matter of self-preservation.

Except this wasn't just her being called a "lying whore". this is her just starting in the music industry ten years ago with some one much more well known than herself, and not wanting to be black listed in the music industry. She was underaged when it first started, for christ's sake.
You're jumping up and down calling her a retarded drug using whore, and then in the same breath saying "GEEZ WOMEN WANT RESPECT????????"

No one is interested. Fuck off.

You think the only way to look out for yourself in abusive relationships is to lay down and take it or to pipe up then get piped down even harder? So in this speculative concoction of yours, it seems that everyone is an abuser except for the victim. I don't like how the victim's self-preservation is so out of whack that they face death if they confide in the wrong people so when it's gotten to this point I don't think it's sufficient to say that it's a matter of self-preservation anymore because you've obviously failed at it.

Also I'd appreciate it a lot if, in the future, you'd spare me the use of strawman arguments. Thank you in advance.

>You think the only way to look out for yourself in abusive relationships is to lay down and take it or to pipe up then get piped down even harder?
I didn't say this either. I answered your question as to why she might do this with an answer and an explanation. Learn how to read.

user, as a girl who was 16, who was in an abusive relationship, when you're as young as she was claiming to be, you're fucking dumb and if no one is there to intervene, you fall into this idea that "oh!!! we're both just broken! meant2b" bc you're dumb and impressionable. Just because some one is an idiot though, doesn't excuse the other party's actions. I mean I know that I personally, tried to speak up about the abuse, but was told that it couldn't be true by one person, so I shut down and felt like an idiot for speaking up.

It's tough. Have some compassion. He started her on the drugs you keep talking about.

People who think this: There is objectively something wrong with you.

autism

Since when did Sup Forums become /r9k/

>tfw no good general music board that isn't filled with lonely teenage men