Too ugly to be cast as herself in Tina Fey's 30 Rock

>too ugly to be cast as herself in Tina Fey's 30 Rock

Is there anything sadder than this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K8YPm_gak5A
youtube.com/watch?v=t50249JJE5c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

weird since i always thought she looked a bit like amy pohler.

>Is there anything sadder than this?

Yeah that chick from the office

I watched 30 Rock beginning to end two and a half times before I realized that Tina Fey has a huge scar on her face. I think I have problems.

I'd fuck her anyway.

It used to be very obv back when she was on snl. They just hide it better now.

Who the heck here wouldn't?

She has the perfect MILF body I like.

They shoot around it a lot, actually. It took me a while to notice as well.

Was the scar evident on the show at all? Or was it just cleverly concealed by makeup, lighting, shooting the other side of the face, ect, ect?

I only watched a few episodes and i never noticed it then either.

Opened up a random episode, went to the first Liz closeup I could see from that side. This is it.

Pls don't post it I am already too sad

what's sad is she got replaced by that ugly talentless whore, well at least she's a bit less ugly than the dratch

>Jane Krakowksi
>talentless

Jenna is a hilarious character

Jane really let herself go after season two or so, the decline is pretty fucking impressive by the final season.

She's responsible for some of the funniest moments in the entire show

i thought the character was based on poehler?

What happened?

Nope. Rachel Dratch.

When she was a child a random man came up to her and slashed her face. Explains the betaness of her husband.

I saw the unaired of the pilot with her in it. It's very different.

She was more like Liz Lemon than Jenna. And Liz was a more put together suit wearing producer.

ho
mo

Where is the unaired pilot? I know that Tina Fey hates it, but it had to be leaked somewhere.

>he didn't enjoy the Rurur Jurur

>When Jenna dated that guy from the australian Disney white supremacists band just to Yoko Ono the band itself

Damn I miss 30rock

>I only got news from GTA radio stations

On youtube mate

youtube.com/watch?v=K8YPm_gak5A

Jenna was a different character too in the beginning, started as the needy actress quickly became insane with kinky attitudes and a probable murderer

>NBC has blocked this video in your country

No wonder I couldn't find it.

Best joke in the series. The setup and delivery were both 10/10.

I remember her on Late Night with Conan reading usenet messages from some snl group about how people hated her
they were mad because she appeared in the opening credits before jimmy fallon and other silly shit like that

Woggle Power!
>(translator's note: woggle means white)

>talks about how she got her scar in her book
>refuses to say the race of the guy that slashed her because "race" doesn't matter
>nigger

ignore this faggot, a dog bit her when she was young or some shit

Dude, I read her book. She was attacked.

idiiot

>slashed by a dog
U wot m8?

Sounds like they are both right.

Dratch got lucky that Tina let her play so many bit parts over the year. Dratch is a talentless ugly little goblin who only has any success because of Tina's immense talent.

shouldn't you be filming orange juice commercials, jane?

>slashed
>by a dog

wot

I watched 30Rock s1-5 atleast five times, s6-7 twice, and saw her on SL a bunch and never noticed it until I read her book.

I think I may have autism.

wait wat
what scar?

What did they mean by this?

Never noticed either.

Autistic people would be more likely to notice it than the expression the face is making, no?

>i'm a kangaroo, i'm a kangaroo, separate the races, i'm a kangaroo

>a dog took my face, and I didn't get a new face, but I still changed the world: The Tina Fey Story

Dratch playing elizabeth taylor was funny.

Would you "fuck" her?

no question about it, her breasts are the size of her head.

>slashed by a dog

lol

What? She was approached by a guy when she was a kid and got knifed

I'm too autistic to even look actors on the TV in the face.

Sucks that 30 Rock fell out of syndication.

WGN used to show an hour of every night.

Guess I'll have to DL the 1st season again.

>that SNL skit where she and Will Ferrel are eating food in a Jacuzzi while wearing bathing suits

black swans

I have never noticed that before, also who slashes a 5 year old face? Fucking niggers

I liked the scene from GO with her in it. More so for William Fichtner's character, though. I thought it was hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=t50249JJE5c

I heard she was attacked as well.

sounds vaguely familiar, it's been about 10 years since I've watched SNL but Rachel Dratch gave me the weirdest boners going through puberty

I got the best boner there is when I watched that scene. A big titty induced boner. I think it was on The Best of Rachel Dratch (or Ferrell if there isn't one for Dratch).