It's hilarious they paid all of his entourage to not check up on him to ensure he was dead and then he becomes less...

It's hilarious they paid all of his entourage to not check up on him to ensure he was dead and then he becomes less 'legendary' than the cash me ousside girl and a sex offender with rainbow hair. Voice of a generation plan failed

Other urls found in this thread:

smokeasac.com/for-lil-peep/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

to be ''the voice of a generation'', you have to actually have something worth preaching.

He sold his soul, there's nothing in this world that could have stopped that

He won't be remembered in a few years

>he's dead
this is still so horrible though

Why? Should have laid off the drugs.

He looks like the biggest faggot imaginable. Why do people care he's dead?

(You)

>Dylan's jewboy whining was worth preaching
No

whomst says Dylan was a voice of the generation, and not just an soyboy?

Well the Nobel committee for one

>They all paid his entourage to not check up on him
Um... Source?

they labeled him that? or..
Quite a few people have gotten the same Nobel honor over the years.

>young dude was stupid and didn't lay off drugs
>he didn't get help, instead dies of overdose
>lol he should burn in hell...

He was already well known here. he was literally spammed here at one point

>he didn't get help

Who's supposed to help him? You can't force help upon him. Also if anything his fanbase basically enabled him for his lifestyle and image.

>

im sure they can try to get him into rehab n all that, if people cared about him enough. Not like it had to be like kidnapping or anything.

People still bring up Capital Steez 5 years later and he wasn't close to being as big as peep/

>Capital Steez

Literally who?

>a bloo bloo some drug addict I liked died :'(

Okay first off, talking about hell, and selling souls, none of that isn't real, don't kid yourself that there's anything after death you fucking pussies, secondly, where's the source claiming ppl were paid not to check on him? genuinely curious, thirdly, who gives a fuck about this guy? his own brother admitted he was faking being depressed, he was just another dumb wigger portraying a facade, him and that whole "goth boy clique" are a bunch of suburban bisexual rich kids pretending their lives are so miserable as if had i aimed a shotgun at their head they would be begging me not to pull the trigger

Peep already had millions listening to him. He had the hype that's needed to launch him into superstardom. Because the music history fetishizes dying young, he'll be remembered as an icon of the 10s.

>NONE of that IS real* correction

you have to make good music first for there to be hype.

Thanks user, no mean replies to this, Sup Forums is a christian board

He was my age, we are born the same year. I use drugs myself, but always responsibly. It is solely his fault. His death has shaken me a little, as a producer, because I haven't released anything and he already went from fame to death. But he wanted it, no other explanation.

"christian board" correction: "cuckboard"
religifags of any kind are the ultimate cucks, you're cucked by a fairytale! LMAO

bitch please, any one who belives in religion on here SHOULD go to '''hell''

no he didn't, his depression was an act lol

>he dies of overdose and I didn't so I have no compassion for someone who passed away

>Speaking of Hell....
(which still isn't real otherwise I would have sold my soul years ago)...(heaven isn't either)

Someone far more worth remembering than lil poop

yet I don't remember him/she
so yeah ......

>as a producer

Lol

But Capital Steez actually had talent. Lil Peep is just a pretty boy.

>The reason for the act? According to Oskar, it was all kayfabe, similar to characters in WWE. He remembers his brother, Gustav Åhr, as a separate entity from Lil Peep, the star. “My brother didn’t take five Xanax pills every day, but he would take them and then post on Instagram about it,” he says. “I wish it would have paid for him to be a little safer, but the world needed him to have superlative problems that he dealt with in superlative ways. Gus dealt with these problems much better than Lil Peep did, but people didn’t know Gus, and there’s a reason Gus doesn’t sell.”

>“It makes me laugh to think about the days we watched WWE together but [Peep] mentioned how being a hip-hop artist is like being a pro-wrestling character. You have to be an actor,” Oskar says. “He gets paid to be sad. It’s what he made his name on. It’s what his image was in a sense.”

>“He was so proud when he heard that there were people in the world who wanted to kill themselves, and then they didn’t because they listened to his music,” he continues. “He was helping people, he was not somebody who needed help. He was not as sad as people think he was. It’s frustrating as someone who remembers a happy brother.”

so basically he took jew manager and record label money to endorse a toxic message that he became a victim of because his entourage believed in it... fucking lol. future is apparently the same and i hope he dies too

I don't remember him right now
I mean, he's one of those rappers with "lil" in their names making some second-wave meme rap, right? is he good? I never bothered to check any of those rappers. first wave meme rap was sometimes good, I remember it fondly

he didn't even rap either, right?

He definitely has songs where he rapped but for the most part he was all about catchy hooks.

reminder that this guy got a sticky but not Walter Becker

>Walter Becker

who?

Is your shit taste supposed to impress me? Do you listen to any rappers that aren't spammed and trendy to like?

who?

u guys should read smokeasacs little thing he wrote after peep died its a good read

smokeasac.com/for-lil-peep/

>t. retard
Dylan himself has been making fun of people calling him the voice of a generation since 1964. Hippie retards set up Woodstock in his hometown to try to drag him out of his self-imposed exile and he told them to fuck off

dummy

wha