>Argentina
>yes

That's literally what should happen.
1.create artifical wombs
2.put sperm in wombs
3.women exctinct because thei'r only function is being womb
4.???
5.Ideal world

No Britain is a hypernormie cunt, we have weebs but not so many it could be called a problem.

yes

I agree
This is why women are less privileged despite claims of the opposite by Sup Forums
This is why we still need feminism

Never. This is normie country.

Help

Not at all

This is why I hate anime:It turns people into this.

I fucking hate these clickbait headlines generalising a whole group of people, imagine if nips started doing it.

'pakis are now raping left and righ in the UKt'

'niggers in the US, they literally can't stop stealing'

The world would lose it's shit.

1. Mexico
2. Not really. There are some people out there who identify themselves as weeaboos, but I've never seen anybody talk about muh waifu, muh doujinshi, moe, or desu. Most people have only ever watched normalfag shit like Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, Death Note, or Kill la Kill. I've never met anybody who has watched K-On!. They think Lucky Star is le obscure cute girl animay.

Kill yourself, normalfag.
下げる

Not really.
Precisely because of things like pic related.
And the few weebs I used to know were pretty much normies who were slightly obsessed with nip cartoons.
I mean, what kind of a self-respecting western weeb has a girlfriend?

Why the FUCK do you people keep coming to Sup Forums? The site is first and foremost about discussing anime, manga, and related otaku interests. Why don't you just fuck off? We don't go and shit up your cancerous normalfag shitholes so stay the fuck away from here.

You normalfags are such dirty fucking hypocrites.

I don't know, maybe because outside of a handful of animeshit-dedicated boards pretty much everything else are boards dedicated to normalfag hobbies?

Did you ever take a look at the fucking list of boards since you arrived here from rebbit or whatever shithole you crawled from?
Did it occur to you maybe once that you're the spillover cancer here, and not the other way around?

The Pole speaks the truth.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE about it more, Autist.

Not really. Several of these hobby boards were named after the japanese equivalent. That's why weapons is /k/, random is Sup Forums, Transportation is /n/, technology is Sup Forums and so forth.
It's for the discussion of specific hobbies and japanese culture.
/n/ used to be all about trains until bikefags came and shat up the board. And the discussion of trains is a very big thing in japan

This is not a weeb problem. This is symptom of something going horribly wrong with how the youth are raised, and with the society and environment they are being raised into.

Are you gay ? If so it's ok, just be gay in a corner and stop planning female genocide.

yes, not enough of them