youtube.com/watch?v=kuoFiIFkdAA
youtube.com/watch?v=PL72Tyxe1rc

Are you fucking joking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hTkywyKV-9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he makes music that isn't bahby's first underground experimental musics

nobody takes autechre seriously

Yeah because it's much better than Coil's monotone crowleyan lyrics "let's suddenly make dance music guize xD" bumboy music

That image issue is exactly why he became the TRONT we know today.

NiN is a nice gateway to other artists, don't get stuck on them too long though

I fucking love Coil, Autechre, Godflesh and Nine Inch Nails. What are you going to do faggot OP?

Nine Inch Nails = bad music for 14-year olds.

>Autechre
Bleeps and bloops

>Godflesh
Generic metal band

>Coil
Gay aids and spooky magic

>screw this, im going home and listening to death grips

autechre is trash, nin is alright. don't forget it.

>Autechre, Godflesh or Coil
generic britbong garabe

>NIN
'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA 'MURRICA

Literally all great songs

>NiN

KyS

>Death Grips

I was listening to DHR before Hella even put out their first album, what fucking use would I have for Death Grips?

and you walked bob dylan up on stage too?

How does it feel knowing Trent was buddies with Peter, who admired his music, even during Trent's most edgiest moments and that Trent signed Autechre to nothing records

feel bad for trent tbqh.

pete's practically brian-tier

Ae actually dislikes Trent and anything related to him. He said Nothing Records fucked it up the artwork of LP5 (or something among those lines) and that Sean doesn't see the influence of them on NIN's music, given the fact that Trent has said in interviews that Autechre are influence, and Sean doesn't see that.

I'm pretty sure I remember reading about Reznor citing Godflesh as an influence as well(particularly on Broken), and his ties to Coil are obvious. It's respectable of him to pay respect to his superiors.

>Trent signed Autechre
*distributed

>superiors

Nine Inch Nails were only mildly interesting even at their top-dollar best, and their top-dollar best was over 20 years ago. It is a highly tacky and derivative band, my man.

Practically everything you said is wrong, but most of your points are highly derivative of decade-old non-arguments endlessly repeated in the press, so it's not too hard to mistake them for facts. Don't feel too bad about it, my man.

All you did was post the link to 3 really great songs and said "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!" lol

>shows good thing
>"HOW IS THIS GOOD?!?!?!?!"

This.
>tacky and derivative band, my man.
Oh yeah, all forward thinking and experimental music = uninteresting- This goes for Swans and all the boring Sup Forumscore p4k approved shit you guys listen to.

How angry is this poster that he posts the same thread with the same videos every single time.

NIN is one of few old bands that managed to stay relavant and change themselves while not losing its indentity. And has earned its respect, same for its frontman, after he passes the band will be remembered very fondly.

Something Marilyn Manson or Ministry, can't say, they've ruined their legacy with sup-bar and immature releases

Sorry f a m, your constant shit-posting won't change that, no matter how much you try.

Now, where's that 3rd EP niggas.

trent has been the laughing stock of the rock world since the fragile and completely irrelevant since with teeth

>irrelevant since
Not an argument soyboy.

Did tront fuck ur dad or something

>and completely irrelevant since with teeth
Oh yeah, the album that sold millions and created some of the most famous singles for the band (The Hand That Feeds, Everyday Is Exactly The Same, Only).

And don't forget that huge Year Zero ARG which everyone went crazy over.

Oh yeah, Trent's such a laughing stock, being spoken to this day while he still makes soundtracks to all sorts of movies. And goes on to sell out concerts each time. While he is praised for his new EPs by fans and critics alike while also putting up the best shows he can.

If you wanna see laughing stock look at current Ministry.

When Jeff Mangum was crowned the toast of the rock world around the same time I don't think he should care much

After With_Teeth, NIN only became better, Trent stopped giving a shit and experimented with whatever the fuck he wanted.

Year Zero Hesitation Marks and the EPs are some of the best NIN albums there are.

>If you wanna see laughing stock look at current Ministry.
youtube.com/watch?v=hTkywyKV-9U

Case in point

>experimented with whatever the fuck he wanted
>makes generic electro-pop
ah yes. post-modernism

>generic electro-pop
If you think either of those records are that, then you're a pleb

>When people spend 30 years dismissing you, but you keep getting better and better, and no one realizes "Nothing can stop me now" was the truth.

I Like nine inch nails

Me too, it's a fucking good band.

this hurts still