Eternal /trb/

You're a beginner? Read this (like hell you will):

Real names and German/Japanese NT fix for FM17 (fucking install this before you start anything):
sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/29149/fm2017-real-names-and-german-national-team-fix-file-beta-v11-for-fm17-beta-20102016

New and revamped for 2017: the Pastebin!
>pastebin.com/UHcJ6hvP (embed)

Macca's official /trb/ database
2015:
>pastebin.com/uj27eQhe (embed)
2016:
>pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6QeUjTzWZ_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I usually rotate my players for every game following an algorithm of sorts:

>Players who played well in the last game play again ("play well" can mean anything from >=7.0 to >=8.0 performance, depending on the expectations and the game)
>After that, start one of the players with less than 100 match sharpness
>if there are multiple players that have less than 100 match sharpness, pick the one with more tactical familiarity
>if there are multiple players that satisfy the conditions, pick either the better player for hard/away games or the worse player for easy/home games

This made me play a lot of the shitters that I kept from my last year's squad and it ruined my games so far (constant own goals, keeper fuck ups, defender fuck ups). Against Bremen I had enough and decided to field my strongest 11 and fuck the backups. This is what happened. Feels good.

Turns out that rotating your squad is not a great idea if there's a really clear power gap between your first eleven and your bench (that is, one of the two is capable to play in the Bundes, the other simply isnt).

what de fug :D

>embed
>no previous thread link
for shame

>tfw you rediscovered CM01/02

feels fucking good

Strikerless formations aren't as fun as they seem

Sure they're effective but not having that one great goalscorer sucks

>also you can try a 4-2-2-2 if you're a brazilian madman, heard it works too
Might move to that, it'd be fun to do the magic box

Would you even have to rotate very much anyway in a 18 team league with no European football?

Sup Forums X is nice.

You don't have to at all, no, but it's against my principles to not rotate. I just feel fucking bad for the players, and also... playing the same 11 all the time (barring injuries) makes me feel much less important as a manager.
In fact, I suspect that the current generation of managers (Poop, Tuchel etc) rotate so much precisely because of this. They want to make something special for every game and pick the perfect eleven following their perfect player choice rules, not because it increases their chances of winning a lot but because they can tell themselves that they are doing something important.

Does anyone else put the CL anthem during each draw or am I the only retard here?

I don't regret dropping 7.5m on him.

>qualify for the CL groups for the first time
>Milan offer me a contract

I might have accepted if I hadn't won the CL with Milan in my previous save

Meanwhile, my GOAT regen that I signed as a 3rd div club recovered from his injury and is doing well.

You lads might remember that he only had a year left on his contract and I was raging in the thread that his injury literally killed him and also ruined my chances of resigning him.

This summer Porto and Benfica wanted him and offered a few mil, but I took the risk and rejected everything. He was mad as fuck, wanted out publically, and rejected a contract offer. After rejecting their last offers and after the window closed (thank God my stupid fuck Chairman didn't accept those), Monteiro's agent literally begged me to extend his contract because he was making youth player tier money.

Managed to extend him for 5+3 years, with no release clause. He's bound to me basically forever, showing decent progress and will play in the CL with me at this rate. So based.

i told you man
broken ankle ain't shit

stream my dubs getting man

>3.0 ref
>in my favour
scared

Dubs names my new manager

Badboll

Gennarino Scassacazzi

Germano Mosconi

top tier suggestion

Coachy McCoachface

i'm stupid, meant for

Carl Cancer

Refugees Welcome

Yolk Ono

Cuckleberry Hound

>/trb/ in charge of getting dubs

>trb in charge of anything

Dicksucking Lips

Ivica Strok

Jamal Anfernee Johansson

Larry Leukemia

Miles Jacobson

Zeb89 AceGamer

Cunt McFuckface

Nothany Dubstano.

Tsuu Tsuuu

Ruben Costa

Smart Mann

Thread Ruiner

we

Yeah, fuck you guys, I'm naming him Bernard Blooter.

lyl

wtf

How do you do this

How do you manage without a sports scientist and data analyst?

Fuck, it's Spezia all over again

Holy shit 4222 is really good despite being stupid, this was a fight for first place.

It doesn't work at all away but for home games it's untouchable

what roles you using senpai?

i'd imagine it's pretty good even away, but i don't really make changes to my tactics for away games as i am a bad player so i dont know

GK, DC, CWB, DM, BWM, BTB, CM(a), SS, AM

CMa is becuase I don't have anyone good enough to be a proper roamer, for the rest the idea is to copy the irl tactic and try to form two squares of 4 with transitional players

I think in FM it retains possession just because everyone stands near each other

>70% possession and 2 chances in next game
hmm needs some tweaking

What tactics though?

"Fucking run around a lot"

CMa is a goat role and don't let anyone tell you otherwise

would suggest closing down more on the front 4 to make sure you press their wings occasionally

thnx big sam

Wasn't that one 'arry?

they all look the same to me

>anything that overloads the center against a 4-4-2 flat is great
wow color me surprised

This fucking match engine lol

>create assignment for director of fytballon to find me some marketable player
>see this
That's why atheism is dying you know. Who would protect you when out of nowhere you'll experience seeing this. JK, guy is good player btw.

I like the PES for PC type shooting subsection of game engine. Great thing is that it's activated together with your opponent's 9 long shots 11 finishing 10 technique guy scoring 30 meter screa,er. Fucking SIfucktardaskldjqewrqwer

No offense mate but did you have a stroke?

Why the fuck does my third choice backup striker want to strengthen attack knowing it'll end with him getting sold/loaned. He's already complaining about a lack of game time the cunt.

I once lost a super cup game to a single header, in the 119th minute, from a set piece. It was Napoli's only shot for the entire match, to my three dozen or so.

Shit happens.

>si
>quality

>Malouda at the stadium tonight
w e w

WHICH IS IT

>scored a blooter
>remembered he's getting benched/shipped off for rppney

It's coming home, lads.

I wouldn't be so mad if it wasn't me finaly figuring out how to not have shit tactic with TM and no wingbacks. It's preseason but I think I never outshot anyone that badly, even when I had Real with shoot on sight tactic with 2 IF for lulz. And this one was control with work ball into the box without anyone using wrong foot. Everybody just shoot like 7 year old

>preseason

It's whatever the fuck. Laugh at the absurdity of it and move on.

Aaron Judge

So I've never played fm before and I just downloaded fm17 mobile.
What am I getting into? Also, I played champ man 17 before this and won the PL with Gateshead, and managed to create a budget ronaldo, so I'm not completely new to all this.

I picked Gateshead as my team and chose a 4-1-2-2-1 formation. What else should I do to be good at this game?

You need the full game for a start

>What else should I do to be good at this game?

get the real one

>Downloading Mobile

You aren't really getting the full Football Manager experience. Get PC version or don't play at all.

Don't have a computer lad. Or anywhere to put one if I did

>What else should I do to be good at this game?
always go overload in the last 30 minutes

R8 my analysis of 3 goals

youtube.com/watch?v=6QeUjTzWZ_s

What the fuck did i just watch?

the raping of derry city that eventually ended bad for you
they had more possession though, deserved win tbqh

Derry City beat Tasmania Berlin 3-2

Dirty spic/10

he's disappointingly unaggressive considering the name

nice autism you got there mate

thank

quality video, please consider streaming

Are you kidding me? It's fucking 2017 and you don't have a fucking computer?
You full-time phoneposters disgust me so much

please stream

sorry
it's the recorder, the fps is not that bad
mayhaps i should try fraps

This is nice but I'd give you much more attention if you didn't do this with fucking Atletico, a team that you can take over now and expect to win the CL (in fact, not winning the treble with them would be a disgrace).

There's literally nothing special about taking one of the best teams by far in the game and then cheesing the MI by playing a narrow formation. Might as well cheat.

I enjoyed the video friend, please make more

who here /ruiningyoungtalents/?

Sometimes a lad just wants to play with their favorite team. God knows I've started a billion Barca saves only to drop it 3 seasons in..

eeeeee thank

the year is 2022. i started with deportivo & did enough to get a move to atletico later when they were midtable but ignore the teams & storyline etc it's not to be impressive its just the goals i wanted to talk about

twitch.tv now