Band calls themselves Swans

>band calls themselves Swans
>actually just a bunch of senile edgelords with a rapist as a lead

what exactly would you expect from a pile of swan songs

Innocent til’ provn’ guilty, and there ain’t to proof.

what did you expect from scumbags that appropriate Swan culture without even one token swan member in the band?

i bet literally all of them have raped people or physically abused women in their lives.

“Proof” is a heteronormative patriarchal and White supremacist concept.

>OP makes a thread
>is actually a faggot
ITT: faggots

you're itt too bud

Poe’s law.

umm no. you dont need proof to know something happened. especially when its sometihng basically impossible to prove unless its immediately brought forward and go to a hospital. your perpetuating rape culture and misogyny by demanding proof and victim denying...

Friendly reminder Larkin Grimm is an emotionally unstable weirdo who doesn't have a shred of proof. MICHAEL GIRA IS INNOCENT.

*aint no proof.
sorry.

>serial killers

i think they've only killed a couple times, onsofar

It’s not fair to accuse someone of rape without strong evidence. How would you feel if someone accused you of rape and everyone believed it?

oh yeah. she has mental illness that means shes lying...

fuck off combination misogyny and ableism....

Swans are nasty creatures though

no one would accuse me of rape for no reason

Since when was Harrison Ford a part of Swans?

What about as revenge? If I remember correctly, Mikey was accused of rape because he ended the relationship.

He joined after his role in Star Wars: The Force Awakens as Han Solo who was killed by son, Kylo Ren.

>ITT: faggots
>there are faggots in this thread
that neither excludes nor includes me
i shouldn't have to rattle off all the things that are or are not ITT

but you are a faggot
faggot

>Mikey was accused of rape because he ended the relationship
he was never in a relationship with larkin grimm.

if someone is accusing you of rape they clearly hate you and why would they hate you unless you raped or absued them?

that's just your opinion

not him but there are more relationships than just romantic
can't believe he's falling for such easy bait

not that guy but because they're fucking psycho cruel people who want to fuck over people, it's that simple. do you have no idea how crazy offset and ill a lot of "regular people" are?

I repeat:
>doesn't have a shred of evidence.

accurate

This thread fuqin sucks. (And Mikey is innocent).

you're disgustingly naive

hey....
go....
back to tumblr.............

>he was never in a relationship with larkin grimm.
She was on his record label.
>if someone is accusing you of rape they clearly hate you and why would they hate you unless you raped or absued them?
Michael eventually dropped her from his record label. Maybe she holds a grudge over that? Maybe they had a deeply personal relationship that we don't know about? Maybe Larkin doesn't have any sort of grudge against Michael but wanted some easy recognition and sympathy? You "LISTEN AND BELIEVE! WOMEN NEVER LIE!" people are so dumb.