How do you think he's holding up, Sup Forums?

How do you think he's holding up, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

irontontribune.com/2015/09/17/man-gets-4-years-11-months-in-prison-for-school-threat-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

isn't he getting out soon

his anus has lost all tightness he is no longer good 2 me

He's out

like a jew in germany in 1943

>soon
Still 2 or 3 years to go, iirc.

how long has he been in jail for?

i hope he comes back to Sup Forums after his release and sees all the memes about him

I wonder if he'll post here once he gets out

Stop trying to post this here.

You get your threads deleted for good reason. You subhuman outlaws need to get off this board.

i doubt guys as ugly as him get fucked in prison

death threats are a sport m8

I remember a letter from him that said he was getting out this year.
I have it saved somewhere, but i dont think i'll find it.

Anyway, I doubt he'll return.

Was this the ISIS shitposter from Guernsey or wherever?

No this was the shitposter that threatened to shoot up a school and then turned himself in only to get fucked over by his own lawyer.

only in amerikkka

You all deserve to burn.

Shitposters are rats with nothing to contribute to this board. Die.

pretty well considering he's out

Been in prison since 2015.
irontontribune.com/2015/09/17/man-gets-4-years-11-months-in-prison-for-school-threat-2/

He's probably going to be a changed man. Prison is the cure he needed to get rid off Sup Forums. Would be laff though if he actually gets out and starts posting again.

He was sentenced to 4 years, no? Why would he be out? How did I miss this in case it happened?

Oh shit, its true

Story?

yeah hes out

100% he'll be a reddit celebrity when he gets out

>tripfag attentionwhore
>made the news
>bad guy turned good
>ama

Prisoners often get early released, also he probably behaved like a huge good boi so it's not that weird.

How did I miss this? Why wasn't there a bigger fuss about this, Sup Forums?

Yeah, but I thought I read his early release was in 2018 so I'm suprised. Good for him 2bh.

>“There is a disclaimer on the website that these things are fictional and should not be taken to be true, however, despite that disclaimer, there is a culture on this website that encourages folks to engage in hoaxes and try to get folks to buy into these things,” Burke said. “Unfortunately, Mr. Parramore’s conduct started as fantasy and went well beyond fiction to actually making phone calls to the sheriff’s office, doing things that took him out of the fantasy realm, and that’s why we’re here today.”

He actually made real-world calls about shooting up a school? I thought he was just done for making posts here.

>Why wasn't there a bigger fuss about this, Sup Forums?

cuz Sup Forums is already rotting

>why wasn't there a bigger fuss

Because this isn't sports, idiot. Try going to Sup Forums or Reddit.

The rest of Sup Forums wants sports threads and generals. You want to be a fucking shithead.

Go away.

>I thought he was just done for making posts here.

more than half of this board would be in prison if that was the case

if you weren't a newfag you would know lex was one of the most annoying shitposters of all time and remembering his demise is absolutely Sup Forumsorts.

so how long until he's back in the system?

i give him 3 months before he makes a shitpost about wanting to sell crystal meth or jerk off to underage anime cartoons. Once a shitposter always a shitposter, now he's part of the system.

>I just get to make up what I consider sports.

Nope.
Consider suicide.

we're allowed 1 meta thread user. If you don't like it you don't have to post here, just go to one of the 1000's of other generals

feels bad to see what happened, mang.

He's baiting, m8.
>The rest of Sup Forums wants sports threads and generals

I thought those calls he made were the ones where he snitched on himself.

>redditor newfaggots telling other people to go to reddit
meta

0/10

>complains about shitposting
>shitposts

here, have the (You) you so desperately want

>I don't have a coherent or ethical argument that doesn't reveal I'm just a manchild shitposter as to why this garbage should be posted here so I will call you a newfag

Hilarious!

>i've seen some shit

He actually got earlier this week.

If you weren't here pre-2012 you are responsible for ruining this board. Hope you get AIDS

>he takes his job very seriously

>Why wasn't there a bigger fuss about this, Sup Forums?
there was a thread yesterday but the mods got on it pretty quick

Yeah, I would have thought the whole board would have been filled with threads but then again we do live in post-neo-Sup Forums.

How much is he paid?

I wonder if he's ever coming back?

No way or least while he's under parole. Probably monitoring the computer.

if he got out early on "good behavior" he's probably still on parole, right? and considering the details of his case, a condition of his parole is probably to not go on Sup Forums at all. if they do let him use the internet, all of his activity is probably being monitored by his parole officer.

who /outlel/ here?

FUCK THE MODS
OUTLEL 4 LYFE
RIP LYL

he's out i think

i assume he's on some sort of post-prison program, hopefully.

tennie

Wow he managed to lose 0 pounds