Neither, rockfag.

it's pic related you fucking weaboo

for jazz i'd say albert ayler live in greenwich village

this one of course

The users on this board are so hilarious please stop I can't stop laughing

hivemind confirmed, thread can be closed

ENOUGH OF THIS JAPANESE GARBAGE

Best is pic related

'77 Live is better but neither of them are the best.

good but overrated

First of all Stop Making Sense is better than bot of these but for me the winner is pic related

>own 98.12.28 on vinyl
feels pretty good man

Post pics

reeeeeee fucking chinks fuck fuckity fuck
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

only 3 of the records from my collection, I can post the completed collection I just haven't updated it in a while

Neither

I just want pics of the discs, gatefold, insert (if there is one) etc since there aren't any online

I only have long season myself

Not home right now, but I'll do it when I am. There's no insert or gatefold. This is just a pic of one of the discs that was on my phone.

this album demolishes weak chinned wannabes the world over. Any other live record is second fiddle

where did you get it

Real answer

I like Fishmans too but like let's be real here

Make way everybody.

Fishmans

Deliquescence is better

live albums are stupid.

Fishmans is music for people with tastes that just left the Sup Forumscore category and are trying to look cool and artsy.

LRD are competent but decent at max.

What the fuck

calling things stupid is stupid

Fishmans was a human achievement

> people with tastes that just left the Sup Forumscore category and are trying to look cool and artsy.
How does this not describe you?

Get off the planet

How would it describe me? I’ve listened to more music than at least 98% of the people who post here.

Not trying to sound bloated

no its not lmao, its literally a gira wankfest that brings nothing new. Nu-swans fuckin sucks man

It’s actually not a wankfest. Do you not feel like you’ve mutated into an alien form with the band with Gira’s matra “HOW DID WE GET LIKE THIS??”. It’s a damn excellent live album.

gira is a fucking pseud and hasnt had anything worth saying since the mid 90s

I don’t care that much for new Swans but their live shows with this run are primal auditory experiences ready to tear you into ten thousand earthworms.

get off the board tripfag you're shitting up the place

Get off the planet

When people make this post I don’t listen to them. I do what I want.

Swans Are Dead is better

This is better

apparently you don't listen to the music either you fucking pleb

What in particular makes these albums especially good live albums? I mean i enjoy live albums of a band I like because they sometimes have more feeling or have some variations on the song but what makes these albums any better?

I listened to it all the way up loser

If Steve did the fucking vocals then yeah

My nigga, Stop Making Sense is this but WAY better

I like your dog :)

this is actually all that's to it, i'm really surprised another person hasn't posted anything else related to it online before. if you want any other pictures of Fishmans stuff I have mostly every single record, mostly every DVD (missing In Space Shower) and a lot of the magazines/books that they appeared in or written about them

looking online for 1-2 years consistently on Discogs and Japanese auction websites