Orlando is a false flag

Where the fuck are the videos from inside the club? Are you going to tell me that 1 out of every third fag in that club wasn't on their phone and not one of them thought to roll camera when this shit went down?
Even if that were the case, Are you going to try and convince me that ONE man with just an AR-15 and a pistol shot FIFTY 50 people DEAD and another 50 injured on top of that?
Do you understand how many round he would need to unload? Either gays are the biggest group of pussies, or this was some commando motherfucker straight from a 13 year old COD fanboy's wet dream.
>No videos from inside of club
>ONE man TWO guns =/= 50 corpses and 50 wounded
>Bodies are still unidentified
>Who the fuck is in a club with no ID
It's just more fear mongering from big brother

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/victims-chilling-snapchat-video-inside-8178381
youtu.be/w8NEv1rvDFM
youtube.com/watch?v=JE0lnvYrtMw
wnd.com/2016/06/orlando-mosque-tied-to-case-hillarys-state-dept-scrubbed/
youtube.com/watch?v=tN_x1HUaYPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A girl was snapchatting when Omar 'a muslim walks into a bar' started shooting. Can't find the link right now.

>Who the fuck is in a club with no ID
Probably gay people who want to have anonymous sex, or want to stay in the closet. It's going to be some awkward funerals when the family finds out where they died.

You don't get into clubs unless you have proof you are >21. Especially if you are a twink who looks like your 19.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/victims-chilling-snapchat-video-inside-8178381

Here is your video, schizophrenic tin foil hat.

This isn't true at all, you fucking idiot. Me and my buds rolled around with fake id's for months to this place called the quad in atl.

Sure, if ur a dude, you are going to have to show id, they barely check the id, so faking them is easy. if ur a hot bitch, u can practically walk through the door

Any of our gay bar goers know how easy it is to slip into the bar without ID?

Sup Forums mods delete all false flag threads because it doesn't fit the narrative here

2 men.
ban door guards and latches - ban doors and locks
youtu.be/w8NEv1rvDFM

This dude was holding doors.

youtube.com/watch?v=JE0lnvYrtMw

fucking hodor.

No muzzle flash, no actual proof of a gun. Not even proof that's the same club

i went once with some people i knew and i didnt even get asked for my id to go in

only if you were buying alcohol they asked

>Omar worked for GS4
>FBI investigated him
>1 shooter killed 50 and injured 53
>No footage from security cams or smartphones
>outside scene parades victims in front of camera
>no ambulances, no gurneys, no 100 victims and 100s more club-goers
>crisis actors ready with scripts about assault weapons

The interview with this guy is too fucked. Not an ounce of emotion from him the entire time.
He says "I just wanted everyone out" and then goes on to tell how he hold the doors shut. What scum

>>No videos from inside of club
I've seen video inside during the shooting
>>ONE man TWO guns =/= 50 corpses and 50 wounded
yep
>>Bodies are still unidentified
All but one have been ID'd
>>Who the fuck is in a club with no ID
The reason his name was released so early was the ID was found on the body of the shooter

Of course, it's completely impossible that any Muslims ever would do such a thing. Religion of peace!

Yeah in all the tv shows the bouncer just says "Go ahead in" without looking at ID, so it's gotta be similar to real life.

Assault rifle with blanks. Actors inside ready with their fake wounds. Survivors wouldn't know it was fake.

True, Islam is the religion of peace and Muslims would never do or support this.

My view on this
>He wasn't 'trained', he was just a security guard, so armed with a handgun only, and likely never had to use it in an active shooting situation. Obviously he doesn't go guard troubled teens (as his job was) with a rifle. So he was only trained on the gun range like any other fuck, not skilled shooter.
>He had to reload at least three times, yet no one attacked him or managed to run away as soon as they saw their chance while he was reloading (second guy keeping them threatened?)
>shot about 100 rounds, yet one girl had 12 bullets in her body alone. So that means one person took 10% of all bullets, meaning the other bullets had to be on per person and some even one per two people to get a highschore of 50dead/50wounded
F
I
S
H
Y

wnd.com/2016/06/orlando-mosque-tied-to-case-hillarys-state-dept-scrubbed/

>Where the fuck are the videos from inside the club?

Here's one. youtube.com/watch?v=tN_x1HUaYPQ

Sup Forums doesn't want to believe it is cause of the gay massacre wet dreams they have

Again, no muzzle flash, no proof of gun. Could be any club, if you go clubbing, you hit a lot of clubs.

some idiot blocked a door along an escape route and pinned people in

just a coincidence goy