Pulse shooting

Why does Sup Forums care that fifty literal faggots were killed?

the only thing i really care about is that it happened in burgerland and the perp was a muzzie

so easily could have sperged out against any number of other triggers, just so happens fags took this one on the chin

next one might be something you really do care about

they are Americans.

As true as that is the attack was perpetrated by a muzzie on American soil.

50 potential Trump voters.

This.

I don't feel that bad for the victims because this bar's are a melting pot of degeneracy.
But I won't go all thumbs up for a fucking muzzie that decided to kill a bunch of people in a white people's country

it was an isis attack in florida you profoundly dense sack of shit

Read the news dumbass; 49 victims, not all queer.

And 1 disturbed American muslim, apparently a friend of yours . ..

>Sup Forums should not care about AMERICANS being attacked and killed on AMERICAN soil
OP IS LITERALLY LIBERTY HATING, ANTI-AMERICAN COMMUNIST
IGNORE THIS THREAD

Yeah I wonder how many Americans' lives they tried to ruin just because they dared speak publicly against homosexuality? I wonder how many wished death to all straight white males?

Read the news, illiterate dogshit for brains.

Isis never heard of the guy until yesterday.

>If I joined terrorist group yesterday that means I am not in a terrorist group
He considered himself loyal to ISIS and ISIS declared that their member did the shooting.

It was ISIS, you limp wristed, turbaned, halal-syrup gobbling cuck.

>taking the word of a Muslim president when the perp clearly had ties to ISIS.

you're a fucking Idiot. He was investigated twice by the FBI for having friends who went on to become bombers for ISIS in Syria.

sheep

I don't care about the dead faggots, I care about false flags being orchestrated more and more often so that niggers like Hillary can take muh guns.

the happening threads were fucking hilarious
>survivors were advised to get checked because of all of the aids on the floor
>that one girl who posted "this was captured moments before the shooting at the club" with a clip of a guy sucking his own dick

i don't. but if i'm going to survive in this piece of shit libfuckle social climate im going to have to pretend i have feelings like everyone else unless i want to get lynched by sjw pc cuckle turds

gotchu :^)

because they're our faggots. We may hate them, but they're our fags to persecute not mudslime.

>implying anyone cares except for their friends and family

Shut up hypocrite, you're also politicising them.

Stfu faggot.

If there were a bunch of grand pianos perched on top of buildings falling off and killing people randomly, and one of them fell and crushed a faggot to death, then I'd say "thank God it was just a faggot, but we still have to take care of this piano problem"

DOES THE SIGHT OF AMERICAN FLAG TRIGGER YOU, YOU LENIN'S BALSAMED PENIS SUCKING MARX WORSHIPPING COMMUNIST?