Brampton and Mississauga hate thread

Literally the worst parts of Canada. half the population in these parts is poo in loos and turban heads. East Indians have literally made this place into Pakistan 2.0. Anyone else living near this hellhole?

Other urls found in this thread:

chrc-ccdp.ca/historical-perspective/en/getBriefed/1900.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brampton#Demographics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump.

Even my "prominent" Jewish friend says he can't stand it, and says he prefers to be around only White people.

Etobicoke here, literally a walk away from all the shitskins in brampton. Place is a lost cause, should send the army in there or something.

I remember when white families from Toronto would move out to these parts, now they're just leaving the entire GTA. Toronto is gonna be the next Detroit, white flight here is crazy.
My old area was 100% white when I was a kid, last year I left because I was the last white in my building, it became nearly 100% Filipino. The Italian church got turned into a Filipino church where they play Madonna and lady gaga everyday in the summer during their outdoor concerts. Litter was crazy, it used to be a beautiful clean area but you'd see rats running around people's lawn.
I saw a dead rat on the side of the street excluding it's tail it was as long as my forearm and I'm around 6 feet!
Crime is up too, after the Filipinos took over there was break ins in my building constantly. I can't imagine how bad the areas are that got taken over by niggers, Muslims or Indians

>Make Canada Great Again

>prefers to be around white people
Once it's work is done the parasite goes for a new host...

All these shitskins are literally turning the suburbs of GTA into a fucking third world country. East Indians and filipinos and other shitskins can't give up their jungle way of life so come here and fuck everything up.

The whole website is really interesting if you want to look through it
chrc-ccdp.ca/historical-perspective/en/getBriefed/1900.asp
Immigration made me racist, I used to be mildly racist I made racist jokes and would never date a non white even when I was a kid I thought it was gross (I actually thought it was illegal because of he book holes) but all these immigrants made me want every last one of them removed from this country. They can't assimilate, it's impossible they never do, their kids don't, their grand kids don't. Some might but it's so rare, you'd need to bring in a million before you'd find a dozen who assimilate

Canada is probably never going to get our trump. Sad reality.

Mississauga is suffering.

>Tfw you live in brampton and people complain about your high life

haha how's that multiculturalism hippie jerk circle going up there canada?

What's trump gonna do? Americas white youth is a minority now, it's not illegals who ruined the demographics it's been happening to them for a long time and we're heading in the same direction as them. Our big immigration wave came later but we're doing our best to turn this country brown as quick as possible

How the fuck can you live there? Do you have a scat fetish or something? that place is literally pakistan 2.0

Well trump promises to tighten immigration, ban muslims and deport illegals. Could you imagine if a canadian politician said something like that? No, our politicians are too big of pussies to do anything about the shitskin invasion.

>60%
Better than you

I dont see it
Going down Queens street, its pretty much a mixed place.

>200000 east indians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brampton#Demographics

REAL MANS STAY IN SCARTOWN

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAp

416 holla at me

We'll probably going to swing right eventually, I think this bestiality thing was the last straw for a lot of people who support Trudeau.
What I don't get is why do Filipinos vote NDP and Liberal when they're supposedly so religious?
The worst part is that 60% includes Arabs and North Africans, it's not a huge percentage but technically that guy who did the Orlando shooting was a white male according to the US government

I thought Scarborough was 905?

yes, americans count arabs/iranians and jews as whites in their census. Wtf, bro?

905 is like hamilton or something

lel really?
That's hilarious

At least it's good to know liberals will defend a white male, as long as he's a Muslim

So glad my family moved out of that shithole.

But now they're in oakville and there isn't shit to do there.

Yeah, even we don't consider them whites. Our Asian number also includes people of mixed heritage.

At least you made it out man.

scarborough is like a hidden gem, dont let the crime and homicide rates fool. the properties by the beaches are all in gated communities and 95% white

downtown toronto, ajax, sauga and brampton are all cancer

>drive around scarborough
>whole place is a fucking slum
>non-stop white female + black man couples

Shitskins are literally breeding like rats. I don't know how many kids these fucking pakis have. But it seems like the population has doubled from ten years ago.

My dad used to live up in thorncliff, he had a paki neighbour with 15 kids!

>next detroit
>lower murder rate than fucking utah

It's because once one of them gets in, they start bringing in their whole extended family. And then they start bringing in their extended family, and on and on and on.

no where in southern ontario is safe

I'm fucking out of here and moving to SK

LOL i cant lie if you travel on the ttc in scartown you will always see one of these pushing a stroller with some mulatto kids...

but on the real its a nice place

>mfw I lived in Mississauga until I was 12 years old and currently live in Rochester, NY which is a nigger infested hellhole

I didn't mean it that way, but Detroit used to be a rich white city until they all left. The same thing is happening in Toronto and our murder rate is going up

Winnipeg is decent, too. I lived there for about 6 years.

I live in BC and there is now a sign outside my house saying "THIS AREA IS UNDER 24/7 POLICE SURVEILLANCE" because the east indians have commited so many drive by shootings in this neighborhood. Does Ontario have the same gang problem with them?

>tfw live in Brampton
>old enough to remember when it was still mostly white

Saskatchewan sounds alright. prairies, beautiful Ukrainian girls, pretty much white.

>Immigration made me racist

100% this.

I was fine with immigrants and shit. Too much immigration and it makes people resent them. I don't necessarily hate these people, especially when theyre law abiding, want to assimilate, etc.

I hate the hoardes who have no interest in assimilating to our culture and our ways, and instead speak mandarin their whole fucking lives.

I hate Trudeau's father for the pushing of multiculturalism as an official federal policy and all the liberals who have championed it.

cattie/hoodman is the faggiest thing on earth.

I'm glad I left Toronto when I did

>when into work this morning after a month vacation
>chat with the receptionist
>conversation leads into how immigrants have ruined canada
>toronto is a wasteland half the time

the rest of canada rocks. Toronto is the cesspit

how old are you?

most gang activity in ontario is perpetrated by blacks or arabs

no, niggers are by far the worst, followed by pakis/sri lakans. but the browns do a bunch of fraud bullshit, i.e. home insurance and fire, fabricated auto accidents, etc.

Not really, the Indians here mostly stay in their own community and don't mix but their sons go downtown and cause problems. Go down to the eaton centre and you'll see all these Indian guys going up to girls asking them out. They're always causing problems in clubs with Arabs getting too touchy with the girls.
The blacks do all the shootings here

sask is fuking boring bro you will regret it if you are young..

gangs in toronto arent racially divided so much its mostly the area or block your from

that being said its mostly blacks and brown

durham region has a fuck ton of afghan/iraqi/paki cunts who pretend they're in gangs and do a bunch of under-the-surface gang shit i.e. drugs and prostitution.

they tried to act tough in Ajax especially and went around jumping whites. the farm boys north of the cities didn't take kindly to that, considering everyone outside of the GTA towards the eastern farmlands and kawarthas is racist as fuck.

they took a few of them, binded their hands/feet, drove em waaaaay north, did the whole sit you in the middle of a pickup circle with lights on full, threatened them with shotguns, etc.

they fucked off after that

At this point Brampton should be an encave of India. Nothing of value would be lost.

I go to school there, I do not speak punjabi and its hard to feel like I am a part of a community, on top of that I doubt I would have very many things in common with the predominate Indian international student community

>Leave home country because its work culture and corruption has created a hell hole for opportunity.
>Come to Canada and do the exact same thing as your parents

Keep it up you fucking retards.

Are you me? Honesty though Oakville will be Mississauga in another 5- 10 years then your parent will have to move to Burlington

Yeah, I don't mind seeing a Sikh or something in a police uniform I'm actually happy he's doing something for the community, I know there's a lot of people from India too who like the commonwealth and queen.
But when they stop being minorities that's when it gets too much, I'm tired of it I just want to see all whites.

18, remember the early 2000s when most kids on the block were white. Now they're all niggers and pakis.

Yeah it's weird, I live right next to jungle but my area is nice and safe and mostly white they never leave to come here for some reason but I'm not complaining

remember how our ancestors rioted when they let in a few thousand chinks a hundred years ago?

man it must have been cool to live in a white man's country

>hating Sikhs

rural ontario is being invaded too though. I was just in prince edward county and I saw hijabis and flips

Move to Nunavut

I hate when Americans say this, they're just as bad as pakis there's a few good ones but 90% of them are just as bad as other shit skins.

This country lets in 200,000 immigrants a year.

You can't hide forever

>sikhs bro-tier
Get the fuck out, you moron. Sikhs are invading canada literally by the hundreds of thousands. They carry knives to school, wear fucking bedsheets everywhere, form gangs and do honor killings. They're literally hated by almost all canadians.

Even liberals don't like Indians because they're always trying to have sex with every girl they see.
Indians are probably the one race you can openly be racist against here and most people don't care, I knew some girl who was voting NDP who hated Indians

You have bigger problems among your own perma-cucked white population bending over for every Tom Dick and Harry Liberal

where the fuck did you see that?

I'm in limestone and I dont see that here nor PEC when I head there every week or so.

there's no fucking way they can invade rural ontario. jesus christ what is happening to this country?

immigrants are fine when they are the only family. they're forced to adapt.

>chinese guy who owes the only chinese restaurant in bancroft
>indian convenient store owner in bobcaygeon
etc.

t.b.h theres lots of tension between communities in toronto but i could honestly say something good about any group of people living here.

maybe you guys just frequent this site too much. its really not nearly as bad as you guys are making it out to be.

We have a lot of old people who vote liberal because they think they'll get cheap medicine from them but then they complain about everything the liberals do.
I swear to god every old person I know is like this

who
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
here? I want to die family.

It is bad. I want every shitskin in Canada out or better yet dead.

My neighborhood is in Wentworth area of Hamilton, and we're 94% white, and we haven't had any issues. Sorry Toronto, you guys got cucked when Justin got in.

Every white canadian male I've spoken to so far is a subby little liberal cuck. Just mentioning gun ownership makes them want to run for the nearest hugbox. What happened?

this is the truth.

they still think they're voting for chretien-era liberals, but they have no idea the nu-male sjw identity politics filth that has ruined a once-great party.

you're delusional.

someone should not be able to step off the plane originating from beijing, move into a spadina st apartment, and never need to learn english their entire life.

blacks act like scarborough is inner-city baltimore and it's not. but they make it that way. self-fulfilling prophecy.

asians in general breed to the point of out-numbering whites.

at what point does it become uncomfortable that a white country's capital is non-white? And I know Ottawa is the actual capital, but everyone knows toronto is the hub of the country.

then again, the pic you posted makes me think you're an edgy cunt who thinks that multiculturalism means having a kebab shop down by the chinese laundry mat.

Eglington/Yonge here. Always amazed by the number of chinks in the area and ttc. I literally feel like a minority there

Who the fuck gives a shit about anyone in Bancroft

it looks like the Filipinos owned a laundromat. I saw the muslims loitering in the parking lot of a timmies.

I also was surprised when I went to the tourist centre in Picton because a black girl with dreadlocks was working there.

lol what?

i live in the thick of scarborough by one of the roughest intersections in all of canada. the reason there is so much crime is because well. these people are fucking POOR. and as for the immigrants, well it's because they come from WAR TORN COUNTRIES. and even still i can go anywhere in my hood at ANYTIME and feel safe. because im not some coward punk and they know this.

Toronto should be ejected from the Dominion. Force everything inside the Greenbelt to become it's own city state like Hong Kong.

Canadians online are unbearable, I swear to god every Canadian I ever speak to online lives in Kensington market.
They never mention it on TV either which where they get all their news, all they see is the liberals mention they want to help seniors and then CTV or CBC talks about how the conservatives hate pensioners and they get scared and go vote liberal.

Hate that area, I swear to god I'm seeing more burkas around there everyday and there's a ton of Chinese guys dating white girls.

lol @ kensington market. but where else can you get $10 piercings and $20 tattos then smoke a joint INDOORS? sucks about the hipster epidemic now, used to be pretty underground

I can't stand stoners, every single one I ever knew ended up being a dead beat

most of my friends smoke and have steady jobs, good ones even. but ive met others who got into the club scene and done harder drugs and completely fell out of society

>the 'ol "dem bois make crime cuz dey poor" bullshit
>my hood
>punk
>100

what the fuck are you saying? Can you not speak ebonics like some wanna-be nigger? you've gotta try harder than that.

this.

the ol' CBC domination of our media.

I constantly checked the articles about Orlando yesterday and there was no mention of that muzzy being "islamic, muslim, extremist, radical, etc" at all.

they did however mention this encouraged americans to re-examine the "gun-control issue"

fuck kensington, particular.

Yeah, some have jobs and should do fine but they spend all their money on weed. Literally hundreds of dollars a week and then cry they're broke, protest for higher minimum wages then vote liberal or NDP

lol you can talk all the smack you want doesnt change how i feel about my area. just because you are too afraid to step foot on your block doesnt mean you gotta perpetuate hate online.

get a grip bud

I forgot what channel it was but they kept mentioning "the American shooter" in Orlando

>Yeah, some have jobs and should do fine but they spend all their money on weed. Literally hundreds of dollars a week and then cry they're broke, protest for higher minimum wages then vote liberal or NDP

yeah ive seen this too, there is a problem with stoners who smoke all day every day but i dont think thats the average toker

This guy is everything wrong with Canada

You from Belleville?

you should just leave toronto. if you didnt see the massive amounts of non white people coming your a complete moron. toronto has been the worlds leading multicultural city for decades now.

the funny thing is your asking foreigners to adapt when it is you who should be adapting..

get real.. i bet your from downtown you lousy prick

Nah, wouldn't step foot in downtown I live uptown with all the Europeans but I might have to leave once the shitskins discover there's still white neighbourhoods here.

you are aware you're on Sup Forums, right?

I truly hope this is some next-level "fuck the aussies" shitposting that I'm just not aware of, and that you truly aren't talking like some fucking nigger.

I grew up at Vic/Elles and then St. Claire/Midland, I know all about that faggot hood mentality.

I grew up and acted like a civilised white and now live in a white city.

enjoy your shit quality of life filled with awful minorities whom you emulate b/c you failed at being a respectable white canadian.

I live in the GTA and Indians are not bad immigrants for the most part, many of them have strong non-degenerate families and their neighborhoods are well kept. I'd take Indians over niggers any day. Indians also hate muzzies.

All the poo in loos are spilling in to Ajax now. Its getting fucking ridiculous. Its like that scene in World War Z with the wall. They're spilling over the Scarborough border like crazy. I'm pretty safe where I am, but all the new neighbours anywhere around here are brown people. No gooks though

I went to school in Markham so I'm used to these fucks and chinks especially, but I know how this ends. At least the Hong Kongers were based, level headed conservatives and hated mainlanders, but now thats changing too, and all I see now are FOB spoiled mainland kids. Fortunately most poo in loos are generally okay, at least the ones I've seen.Its just the stink of their cooking all day and the late night partying on Diwali. I just hope it doesn't become another Scarborough out here, but its already too late

>your used incorrectly thrice
>low-educated poor white in the worst part of canada
>white in scaraborough telling actual whites to adapt to shitskins

jesus, I really hope you're into all that gangland shit, so you can be offed by one of your dindu homies.

so you judge me based on how im typing to you on an anime image board?

or because of my opinions that differ from yours.

im sure im a lot older than you and i know for a fact i am also more successful.

dont be salty because you live an insulated "all white" lifestyle. you complain about chinese not learning english and being in their own insular communities yet you dont embrace the essence of toronto: multiculturalism

i am truly sorry you wasted all your time living in this wonderful city.

peace.

are you in ajax? I left that place. Way too many non-whites are making it shit.

I hope the area gentrifies when the downtown is revilitaised aka made too expensive for shitskins and all the yuppies move in.

move east, like the rest of the sane whites.

why didnt you call me out for not capitalizing my sentences?

how about my lack of punctuation

oh wait this isnt a formal meet and great its a web forum.

please dont ever leave this website you belong here

Just spent the weekend there, couldn't believe the difference from Ottawa. So many East Indians.

>Catholic and public high schools right across the street from another
>Brownie and Asian kids at public school minding their business, studying at the local Timmy's, joking around and socializing like well adjusted Canadians
>Eurotrash shits in their heavily modified uniforms starting fights outside of pizza places, giving public blowjobs, smoking weed in public being proud of their degeneracy and all

Enjoy your landscaping gig, OP. Just watch out you don't try anything fishy because you'll have to facedown a sandnigger lawyer in their prime who probably has ~double your IQ.