en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essex_man#Mondeo_man
youtube.com/watch?v=I1i1bYJ6VNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

when I wish upon a Deano

Sup Forums discovers Helen Flanagan

>step out of the DPD van, sunshine

just ate three quarters of a jar of gavin

has he actually done this?

Considering going to University to study Finance lads.

Used to fancy a deano rugby player in secondary school. Would suck him off to this day.

Who is your favourite IG slag, lads?

Who hates Deanos the most? Reckon it's the upper middle class. Upper class people probably can't tell the difference between Deano and working class, and working class people probably see Deano as posh. But the upper middle class are acutely aware of subtle class differences and probably acutely cringe at all of Deano's faux pas

HE SAY YOU BRADE RUNNA

think you can threaten me and get away with it

get discount cinema tickets through my work (£8.87 for 3D, tidy) so me and the lads are going to see Planet of the Apes tomorrow, probably get a Nando's after as well
reckon I might crack a few racist jokes with all those monkeys running about, always get a good laugh from Smithster

Got to wait until October before I start my job

Bored already

no one sees deano as posh

Deano has 3 mortgages out on a house and a financed audi by age 24, meanwhile you are unemployed masturbating to japanese cartoons and living with your parents. Jealous much?

yes this is correct

t. upper middle class

>ywn be an urban exploration legend

>gay cunt making up fantasies again

what's the success rate of jumping off the golden gate bridge?

does the impact of water kill you instantly?

ahh my hair is messy boys help me out

just found out fennel has phytoestrogen in it

S C R E A M I N G

Never underestimate how ignorant working class people are

what job?

I'm a bit of a deano but the gf is a massive Becky
she has three pairs of Ray Bans

What is this in?

hmm quite like using fennel, reckon its turning me gay aha

watch that documentary about it

thought the whole point of urbanex was to be under the radar
trying to be legendary is just retarded

Private Eye

ha ha you tranny

Not telling

not sure i've ever met a deano

t. upper middle class

So many misinformed scholars on Deano

Proud in the knowledge that I am the true Deano poster

>JJB
>Classic FM

Jesus wept

Deano works at JD sports as a shift manager then drives home listening to Ministry of Sound's Ibiza Anthems CD

the amount of estrogen in food is not enough to have any effect on you

Say you shag two girls with the same level of attractiveness. One has tattoos, the other doesn't? Would it be a plus?

>tfw dumb and lazy

ahh yes, estrogen, the nigger of the hormone family.

nah, you shatter your skeleton and drown

me, smeared into the middle of the street

tattos would of course be a negative, tattoos are a cope for less interesting/attractive people to make their shitty bodies look more interesting.

Occasionally sympathises with racist views (but only anonymously) until he goes to work and forgets about the world's problems, afterwards he'll have a pint with the Nigerian in accounting

Not sure whether the monarchy is a good or bad thing and will only defend it on nationalist grounds

Usually votes for what his gf picks but does lean towards the tories on most issues

Will often complain about the benefits and tax breaks afforded to people who earn less money while conveniently forgetting they played a large part in his education (especially with his deano friends), but also capable of denigrating the wealthy. Has no leaning on privatisation or austerity measures involving the NHS because he reckons he doesn't use it enough to warrant having an opinion

Is self-aware enough to understand how moronic the tabloids are but can't quite bring himself to read the guardian

Wouldn't mind hunting foxes with his mates if he was there but otherwise opposes legalisation on humanitarian grounds

describe the tattoos. some are nice, others are disgusting.

tell me about tranny, where to get them, how much i have to pay, do i need to concern about std?

anime

cheers Moshe

me, except the gf copies me in being a tory

Coffee is placebo.

sounds like a radical centrist to me

How loyal are the Irish?
twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/885281477356912640

Here you can see McGregor making fun of Mayweather for having only 5000 dollars in his moneybag. At the same time Mayweather wrapped the Irish flag around him he got from public.

I wonder what would've happened if Mayweather threw the Irish flag on the ground and stepped on it. Would McGregor beat the shit out of him right there?

>Is self-aware enough to understand how moronic the tabloids are but can't quite bring himself to read the guardian

You're well off with that one lad.

Admittedly most Deanos listen to modern trash but Classic FM is the radio station of choice for the Deano who thinks he likes classical music but really just likes Pachelbel's Canon and those couple of Mozart pieces from that movie he saw. Radio 3 would confuse and enrage him

Yeah not a fan of making the description too tight (political views etc.). It's definitely the slim fit dress clothes, big watch, mortgage, sales job. Run of the mill interests in entertainment (because he doesn't have the time to get too nerdy about anything) and the long term relationship at 24.
The rest is highly variable.

think some look quite good desu

lads just invented a new party game called : "hope" or "cope".

You sit in a circle and one person goes first then u go round clockwise. That person says something such as: "i'm only 25 I could still grow taller" and then everyone else yells out whether they think that's potentially possible (hope) or whether it's nonsense (cope)

The absolute fucking front of this Bruce thinking he's an authority on Deano

But the cunt's never even seen a Deano

Why do runts hate The Sun?

I feel like most Deanos would think politicians are all the same and not vote in the UK

I've never even been to the Northern Hemisphere let alone the UK, made it all up x

Sounds accurate

Fucking hell lad

You're getting deanos mixed up with general yuppies. A deano is a working class lad who's somehow stumbled into the middle class, he's not actively trying to be.

No one cares, bender

>deanos are lower middle class

umm no sweetie
they're just the new working class

yeh my god howling at that oz's satire

You cared enough to reply. While you're at it, tell me about it.

melting the ice caps innit

love island might be the most repulsive normoid drivel i've seen since the peak of x-factor insanity

conor mcgregor is prime deanus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essex_man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essex_man#Mondeo_man

deano voted for thatcher and blair

recently did a first aid course but i'm too scared to do anything lads, feel fucking awful

guy fainted in front of me when i was walking back from work and i didn't know what to do so i just ran off

How do I become the Deano?

SHould have wiped his arse with it

Can't wait until he sends that jumped up leprechaun back to the troubles

*leaves for two hours*
*skips through 5 threads trying to find the new*

No one cares, bender

Yeah

I know first aid but I'm not likely to ever help anyone that's a stranger

seriously when did the independent become quite so precipitously shit?

mcgregor is a full blown chad

not all deanos are chads

You can't be on here and be a deano.

You have to have no self awareness.

working class + credit cards / mortgages / loans = lower middle class from an outsiders perspective

Sell used cars

You cared enough to reply. While you're at it, tell me about it.

You know nothing Alan fuck off you foreign spastic

Definitely never met Deano, he wouldn't be caught dead listen to classic FM

so so clueless

That's why I am speaking of two identically attractive girls here.
Would definitely be a negative for me as well. Can't stand tattoos.
It used to be a signal that you have had an interesting life, perhaps have been to prison, been a sailor or hungout with bikers.
Don't see the point now that you can get them done at the fucking mall with surgically cleaned material, in any street corner for less than 100Euro.

When everyone stopped reading so they decided to go for the clickbait market

I need to get the new Priave Eye.

YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL
YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL
YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL, IT'S TRUE
I SAW YOUR FACE IN A CROWDED PLACE

Probably when it stopped printing
It's a shame

Alri, lads.

Got this cheeky cunt to come back and give me a wave.

based

youtube.com/watch?v=I1i1bYJ6VNc

I reckon that describes a lot of aussies here, astounding the amount we do get right simply by watching brits shitpost

Can't stand girls with tattoos, I might be an ugly, balding manlet, but tattoos are a complete dealbreaker for me

broken is a good show
nice to watch mumcore for a change instead of boring meme Sup Forums shit

so rees-mogg memes are brit/pol/s most outsized cultural impact

how long before some huffpo/buzzfeed tier journo writes an article about the deano anthology and it becomes /brit/s most outsized cultural impact?

>Smoggie

Embarrassing.

*puts mic to arse*

....*BbbbbbBBBBBbbbbBBBBbbBbbBBbBBBBBBbbBBbBBBBbbBBBBrrrrrRRRRrrrrRRRRRrrrrRRrrRRrRRrrRRrrrRRrRRRRRRrRRrRRRRrAAAAAAAaaaAaAAaAAAAAaAAaaAAAaaaAAAAaAAAAAaaaaAAaaPppppPpppPppPPpPPpPPppPPPppPPppPpppPPPPppppPPPPPPPp*

>Guise I am so special because I just "get it" you know. It means that I have an acute observation and non-verbal communication sense and hence that I am not a total autist

Why?

deano is just another example of middle class bashing that we face on a daily basis