/trans/ - walks towards the quadruple edition

£45m + 5m bartender sub edition

>Manchester United are waiting to see if Chelsea will sell £40m-rated midfielder Nemanja Matic, 28, before moving on to other targets. (Daily Mail)

Red Devils manager Jose Mourinho still has £100m available for new signings, despite already spending £75m on striker Romelu Lukaku and £30m on defender Victor Lindelof. (Sun)

>AC Milan have agreed a £35m deal to sign Italy defender Leonardo Bonucci, 30, from Serie A champions Juventus. (Guardian)

Tottenham rejected an enquiry from Manchester City about left-back Danny Rose, 27, during talks to sign right-back Kyle Walker, 27, for £45m. (Evening Standard)

>West Ham have ended their interest in signing Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud, 30, as the Hammers are not the Frenchman's first-choice destination. (Sky Sports)

Newcastle will have to pay more than £10m to sign midfielder Jacob Murphy, 22, from Championship side Norwich. (Chronicle)

>Stoke midfielder Charlie Adam, 31, wants to extend his deal at the club. The Scotsman has just one year remaining on his contract with the Potters. (Stoke Sentinel)

Birmingham will open transfer talks with Middlesbrough winger Stewart Downing, 32, next week when he returns to England from pre-season training in Portugal. (Gazette)

>Leeds have allowed midfielder Toumani Diagouraga, 30, to find another club as he is surplus to requirements at Elland Road. (Yorkshire Evening Post)

Bournemouth are looking at building a new 25,000-seater stadium at Kings Park athletics stadium, which is next to their current ground. (Bournemouth Echo)

>Crystal Palace and Reading have joined the race to sign Livingston teenager Matthew Knox, 17. The striker trained with Manchester United last season. (Teamtalk)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ED6jDdNooA
youtube.com/watch?v=qzm6VZSo6LQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums

>When asked about re-signing Ibrahimovic, Mourinho said: ‘It is possible. He was not happy in the way he finished season.
>‘We want him to be honest and open and let everything be there for him to make a decision in case his desire was to leave, so there was not a new contract.

happening

>Tottenham rejected an enquiry from Manchester City about left-back Danny Rose
lmao fokin poop

BIASED AS FUCK refereeing in that Scotland-England Star Sixes game.

Funny what a shit striker from the French league can do for a team in a shit league.

Honda will light this league up

i am appreciative of gay lads, lads

Ange is best girl (male).

I have a thing for flat ninjas, but Ange was too great in the first episode to not be the best so far.

He using his masterful Bayern tactics of stripping rivals of players, this time through overspending.

Are you coming out to us?

How is that a Pep tactic you mong? That's just what Buyern does

no, just a slight appreciation

Hey eyebrows irk me. They give off a smug aura. I'm happy with girl (male) Ange desu.

>mong
Proxy off Britfag.

Anyone know what Miss Manchester looks like from the front?

Tools in the belt

i hope not, its best to not ruin a good thing

Wesley Sneijder to Swansea confirmed

>Miss Black Country

>go on ESPN for some reason
>Mohamed Salah scores in first Liverpool appearance

Wow! It's not like Lacazzete or fucking Rooney did the same shit, is it?

hush ya gums ABL

our year la'

Going to be weird seeing those new Liverpool jerseys with Mohammed on the back.
Lads.

wish walker came to chelsea desu lads

Haha kek, I watched that. Letting Stevie score on you

>Danny Rose, 27

I noticed the generous Swede is the life of /trans/.

Also, why is no one else watching this, saw no thread today. Am disapoint

Drinking tonight lad. You're on your own

Their defense is flawless.

Northerners are worse than the Irish.

Whoa whoa whoa. Let's not say things we can't take back, eh?

no strems

wish Bakayoko came to chelsea desu lads

Antonia Valencia is better than Walker desu

that pic's from bristol you southern ponce

need a right back and a left back for some competition. i dont see willian playing right wing back like he did last year.

buying his name on the kit as soon as i can

As someone who has lived in Northern Ireland (Catholic area, so basically counts as full irish), Hartlepool and Brighton. I can honestly say, from very very accurate anecdotal evidence, that Nor

>wishing a mythical being would play for chelsea
what?

>Antonia

She sounds exotic.

kek
meant to say that, Northerners are definitely the ugliest out of all of them.

For you since one of my lads fell asleep

Inter Milan have requested the inclusion of Anthony Martial in a possible deal for Ivan Perisic, according to Sky Italia.

>SC Freiburg have completed the loan signing of Bartosz Kapustka from Leicester City.
According to Kicker, the Bundesliga club do have the option to purchase the Poland international for €5m should they wish to do so. Kapustka has spent just one season at Leicester City since his move from KS Cracovia.
The 20-year-old looks to be the replacement for Grifo who joined Borussia Mönchengladbach.

>Chelsea have reportedly asked Juventus to pay €45m for defender Nemanja Matic after initially trying for Alex Sandro.

Milan are continuing negotiations with Torino for Andrea Belotti, offering €40m plus Gabriel Paletta and M’Baye Niang, claim Sky Sport Italia.

>Andrea Ranocchia is on the verge of a Premier League return after Inter reportedly accepted a €5.5m offer from West Bromwich Albion.

>Arsenal have written formal letter to Barcelona telling them to stop unsettling Hector Bellerin

Tapelona the latest offender in The Tappening

>hartlepool

basically Scotland. come to Yorkshire and I'll kick your paddy head in ya cunt

they do love the tipi tapa haha

Southerners may be poofters but no Northerners compare to some of the hard lads back in NI. Both sides of the community have the lads that could fuck your shit up in an instant.

>Chelsea have reportedly asked Juventus to pay €45m for defender Nemanja Matic after initially trying for Alex Sandro.

>The Serbia international turns 29 next month and was left out of their pre-season tour, fuelling reports of an imminent sale.

>According to Sky Sport Italia, Chelsea at first wanted to have Alex Sandro go the other way in a deal worth €70m, but Juve turned them down.

>Instead, the Premier League winners noted their price-tag for Matic was €45m.

>That is the initial request and Juventus are confident they can negotiate it down.

>Last season Matic contributed two goals and nine assists in 40 competitive games for Antonio Conte’s men.

really fucking up my posts tonight

Newcastle

>24 y/o Bordeaux striker Diego Rolan reportedly traveled to London to speak with Newcastle's directive said his coach Jocelyn Gourvennec

>The player had previously traveled there to speak with Fulham representatives but wasn't keen on signing with a Championship club despite 10m offer

if chelsea buy sandro danilo morata this might end up being a decent transfer window for us

but Morata is shite

did you saw him play? I have no idea where the supposed 60 million British pounds bid came from

More concerning is Danilo.
He's ultra shite. He's universally hated at Real. Flo Perez is fucking over these retarded English teams.

would you fuck a chick named Antonia Valencia? i would desu

>danilo morata
>decent transfer window

Still don't understand going for Alex Sandro when you have Alonso. Baba is back too who should be given a chance (did they even have a back up last year?)

>Newcastle buying Rolan

Explain?

Alonso isn't very good

Any update on the literally anybody to southampton Situation?

dunno why but I didn't think uruguay had black people

>city have got their david silva replacement sorted

all well and good but how do you replace pic related?

Gossip column is out.
Cbf to copy and paste it though.

>not reading it first thing in the morning

You don't but they don't need a yaya type in the poop system

wish we were on a flat earth we'd have the same time.

>he doesn't know

>Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has been texting forward Alexis Sanchez, 28, to try to presuade him to stay. (Sun)

>French striker Kylian Mbappe, 18, has indicated that he could leave Monaco as interest from Arsenal increases. (Marca - in Spanish)

>Nemanja Matic, 28, could join Juventus after Chelsea have given the Serb midfielder permission to miss pre-season trips to China and Singapore alongside Diego Costa. (Guardian)

>Arsenal have also shown interest in Matic and could offer Chelsea a swap deal with English midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, 23. (Calcio Mercato)

>Kasper Schmeichel, 30, has seen his hopes of joining Manchester United grow amid the possibility of a fresh bid from Real Madrid for his fellow goalkeeper David De Gea, 26. (Daily Mirror)

>Manchester United are confident Real Madrid will not have enough money to buy De Gea. (ESPN)

>Current third choice Joel Pereira, 21, has the potential to become Manchester United's number one goalkeeper if De Gea leaves. (Independent)

>Tottenham will challenge Juventus for Porto defender Ricardo Pereira and are expected to pay £22m for the 23-year-old, who they want to replace Kyle Walker. (Evening Standard)

>Liverpool are close to signing Bayern Munich and Spain defender Javi Martínez, 28, as negotiations between the two clubs intensify. (Guardian)

>England international Joe Hart, 30, is expected to complete his £10m move from Manchester City to West Ham over the weekend. (Manchester Evening News)

>Manager Slaven Bilic has hinted at the arrival of several new signings at West Ham, including a striker. (Talksport)

>Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has been texting forward Alexis Sanchez, 28, to try to presuade him to stay. (Sun)
That's really sad lmao

>Galatasaray have confirmed Dutch forward Wesley Sneijder's contract has been terminated by mutual consent after four-and-a-half years with the club. (Galatasaray website - in Turkish)

>Lazio are chasing Chelsea's Mario Pasalic, 22, as a replacement for Lucas Biglia and the Croatian could join Liverpool midfielder Lucas Leiva in Serie A. (Calcio Mercato via Sky Sports)

>Manager Jose Mourinho says he will not criticise the Manchester United board after they failed to reach an agreement with Real Madrid for Alvaro Morata, 24. (Daily Express)

>LA Galaxy have played down reports they could sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic, 35, following his exit from Manchester United. (Independent)

>West Bromwich Albion are set to sign Egyptian international Ahmed Hegazi, 26, on a season-long loan. (King Fut via Birmingham Mail)

>Liverpool could bid £65m for Naby Keita, 22, as they increase their interest in the Guinean international. (Liverpool Echo)

>Roma are preparing to make an initial offer of around £30m for Leicester City winger Riyad Mahrez, 26. (Goal)

Meanwhile...

>Manchester United players have been impressed by Romelu Lukaku in training after just a few days on their pre-season tour of the US. (Manchester Evening News)

>Kylian Mbappe got Arsenal fans excited when he posted a video on Twitter with the caption: "Grande annonce." But then he revealed his big announcement - he has a new pair of boots. (Twitter)

>Former Chelsea star Nathaniel Chalobah, 22, has posted an emotional farewell video on Instagram after he signed a five-year deal with Watford earlier this week.

>Cristiano Ronaldo, 32, has few friends left at Real Madrid following the departure of close compatriots Pepe and Fabio Coentrao. (Marca)

>Inter Milan captain Mauro Icardi, 24, has suggested that Angel Di Maria "has great quality". The Paris St-Germain forward, 29, has been linked with a move to Inter. (Daily Mail)

The back page is worse

>people believe what they read
I guess Liverpool are signing Kieta, PEA and Dabert after the cheeky confirmation of Mbappe. Who the fuck cares if Wonga has texted him or not? How the fuck do we even know?

>got Arsenal excited
Or Madrid, PSG or Liverpool? Liverpool fans and Echo literally wrote an article saying he was coming to Pool because he wrote 'I'm Back At Monaco' in three different languages. Why is Twitter considered a legit source now?

Anybody got the Source Relevance Ranking List from about 4 years ago?

>newcastle buying any one

You don't have to bring friends

>Inter want martial and 20mil for perisic
Holy fucking shit, if the marshall goes ill be so fucking sad

He's fucking shit with us but apparently he scores in Urop.
Negro de mierda

Mate we're the first country to let black people play football over 100 years ago

We don't have native indians but we do have blacks(though majority are mulattoes), about 10%

seriously though the balls on these fucks with this ridiculous offer. what the fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=0ED6jDdNooA

if martial leave they have to gib all the others bonus to monaco

He is a forward that is literally shit in our National Team and also he scores very little in his team
2011/12 (2 goals), 2012/13 (8 goals) and sold to bourdeaux, 2013/14 (2 goals), 2014/15 (15 goals!!!), 2015/16 (7 goals), 2016/17 (9 goals) and sold to Newcastle.
In the NT he has 4 goals (2 of them are in friendlies).

So Newcastle has bought literally garbage.

Newcastle is literally garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=qzm6VZSo6LQ

>ABUs are actually making a big deal out of this

If it happened regularly then I'd be concerned

>If it happened regularly then I'd be concerned
got some bad news for you mate

>We don't have native indians
hmmm what could had happen to them

BAKAYOKO WHEN

FUMING

His touch improved significantly last season. That compilation going around is cherry picked and all old clips.

lads
LADS

I don't even rate Marshall but surely the £20m would go the other way?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>Kyle Walker
>£50M

I've seen you defending his first touch in all these fucking threads. I know his touch is shite. I was at almost every home game Las year. Yes it improved but that doesn't means it's not shite. It's too shite for a team looking to do well into the upper echelons of football but good thing it's a mourinho team so it shouldn't matter as much.

Dubs decide where does Alexis goes.

tottenham

>Le Lukaku is exactly what we need
>We need a flat track bully to score against small teams
>We didn't have a guy who built a career on it last season

York City

Lukaku is more than a decade younger so hopefully he should be a bit less lazy
Zlat would be good to throw in for the last half hour

Did some bad Mexican boy touched you in a unappropriated way?