Anyone else wish he was still here? ;_;

Anyone else wish he was still here? ;_;

Good God no. That guy is creepy as shit.

Every day.

No, not at all. I'm not a redditor.

Siskel was better

no, he had shit taste and was a disgusting fat ass

he looked like that and yet he was still so happy, just from movies.

How did he do it?

I want neo-Sup Forums to go

I think that's how you look when you have half your fucking jaw removed

He knew films though, his reviews were always spot on

i like ebert, but he was always grinning like some kind of faggot after his surgery

>inb4 THAT webm

Not so much as I just miss watching At the Movies in general.

roger ebert is a faggot who got succesful from being a jew in the newspaper

I hate seeing people managing his site. You just know he'd have rated a 4/4. Not 2.5.

we have Armond White, so I don't mind

I don't think he was as insightful or patrician as some people said he was. anyway, there are plenty of other people I can actually DISCUSS movies with if I want. Why do I need some big brother critic's reviews? I've never understood why people give so much weight to these guys.

?????

>You just know he'd have rated a 4/4. Not 2.5

I was talking about Jackie.

I would say neo-tv is anything after mid 2014 at the latest. that's when a bunch of redditors flooded the board, because they wanted to check out this site and Sup Forums is the most entry level discussion. before them people wouldn't try to impress other people by posting meme opinions for the sake of it, and the humor wasn't so cancerous. it was just discussion. it's us oldfags who say reddit most of the time, because we want you neo-tv faggots to go back there.

>would you care to watch Civil War again, sir?

>AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSHHHPLGHBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yep, in his best days tho, of course

He didn't like the warriors. You can't trust someone like that

who?