Patton Oswalt

What the fuck is his beef with Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2016/12/russia-withheld-hacked-rnc-emails-to-help-trumps-campaign-report/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump stumped him so hard that his wife killed herself in shame

He has a bigger beef with George Lucas.

WIFE
NICE AND DEAD

He's projecting his grief onto him. He can't come to terms with killing his wife, so now his sick brain has created a perfect villian that he can "fight" in twitter.

HAHAHAHAHA

Trump mistakenly thought he was Jim Norton.

Eh, he's been going through a hard time. Give him a break. We all have hard times in our lives. Don't be such a dick to him anymore. He's not a bad person IMO.

>Jim Norton
Next special when?

Can someone explain the theory he killed his wife? I don't listen to Opie and Anthony.

Trump saw him drinking diet coke once and then tweeted "I've never seen a thin person drinking diet coke"

Trump is Satan. What else is there to say?

Dead on, user. You're killing it. We should let this thread die.

Has a beta male like Oswalt ever NOT had a problem with an alpha like Trump? I bet the mental image of Trump grabbing supermodel and actress pussies is the image he hate-masturbates to before he sleeps every night.

He insulted Trump and his wife died due to the Trump curse, it serves him right but what else does he have left to lose?

His hard time means insulting James Rolfe because James said "I don't want to see Girlbusters"

Looks like Ratatouille JUST got FATatouille!

HIS HOPE AND HUSBAND LIKE OPTIMISM: GONE

>alpha
>both his ex wives cheated on him
>had to buy a wife overseas (who now looks like a tranny)
>obese
>small hands
>autistic son

He hates himself. The perfect goy.

Alot of people have a beef with the president, this one happens to be very active on twitter and therefore invites others to interact with him on there. Trump doesn't need you to defend him, he won and he's no longer the underdog (never was either, but alot of people seem to think he was). The right treated Obama like the literal anti-christ and none of you cared then. Oh I mean fucking sjw's!!!! pic retated! is sjw

>billionaire
>won presidency besides the establishment going against him on all fronts

stay mad Patton

Patton is one of those career comedians who isn't funny at all but somehow is still on comedy central enough that you have to hear his bs.

He's a very left-wing sort of guy (who isn't in Hollywood though really?) who is very upset Trump won and who is also dealing with his wife suddenly passing away--poor dude just seems like he found something to take his mind off of his personal troubles.

>His bit on George Lucas and the prequels

Don't remind me, user.

his beef is that trump is unqualified to be leader and got elected off the back of populist right wing demagoguery selling false promises to many working class workers about coal etc

>>billionaire
millionaire* won't release tax forms, born with silver spoon in his mouth
> the establishment going against him on all fronts
had the FBI and russian government on his side
lost popular vote by 3 million

Patton Oswalt has always been a passive aggressive whiny cunt.
The fact that his wife died doesn't excuse him being even worse of a cunt as of late.

He should just let go of his pathetic inner self and go join his wife.

Trump was absolutely the under dog. The media, both fox news and the rest of the media which was pro hillary (wikileaks even confirmed they were in all on her campaign) the gop was against him, so many things that he said were taken out of context and mass hysteria was created. kikes like sam harris and bill kike maher who act like critical thinkers pushed the same boogeyman nonsense.

the republicans did not treat that porch monkey half as bad as the media kikes treated bush (who was a shitty neo-con faggot). and the right isn't in control of the media.

"the media just supports who's in power"
WRONG! Just cause they had bush's back once or twice generally doesn't mean they unfairly shilled against him (and why bother, he was objectively shit enough as it was). and doesn't mean they didn't slurp the semen of obamas nigger chimp dick 24/7

>slurp the semen of obamas nigger chimp dick 24/7
You people seriously can't hold it in for one entire post.

>the russian government

lol even the green party made fun of you democucks who pushed that meme; hillary was trying to start war with russia, because like obama and bush, she was serving the special interests who funded her and the special interests wanted more war.

>be beta tiny guy
>make funny faces
>people love me!
>grow creepy
>people no longer love me..
>better find something to rebel against..
>ehm.. TRUMP IS A NAZI AND ONLY I SEE IT!

Oh world, always with the N word whenever you don't like someone.

Do you know what site you're on, user?

heh

Contrary to popular belief the majority of Sup Forums were liberal before Obama took office, and it will become so again now when Trump is president. Americans hate whoever's in charge.

Because it gets people to talk about Patton Oswalt when literally no one was before.

Yes user, that's why we had two incarnations of Sup Forums (/new/, and before that, /n/) that were deleted, because moot felt they were full of Nazis.

Take it from someone who's been here 10 years. The narrative your pushing is as wrong as the one being fed to you by the mainstream media.

Sup Forums b8ed him hard

>"I-it's just a narrative!! Wake up sheeple
Every time

>You're entire shtick is being vehemently pro left-wing bullshit
>The left wing literally wants you to die if you're a straight white male
>Clown has to reinvent himself somehow

He's a cuck. Boring

Got an argument? Cause you're telling me this site used to be a full on liberal haven, when I can tell you first hand it wasn't.

Hell, Sup Forums itself played a bit of a role as a Sup Forums substitute, during the times when /n/ was deleted. We used to occasionally have political debate threads stickied on here, because it was on TV.

That's just a narrative you're pushing, man.

the whole butthurt liberal thing is just an act.

Secretly he has been a Sup Forumsack all this time

rawstory.com/2016/12/russia-withheld-hacked-rnc-emails-to-help-trumps-campaign-report/

enjoy your new premier, comrade

Gotta add clooney to the pic now

So the CIA is just saying there was a hack. Where's the proof?

Why should anyone believe them?

He killed his wife.

>Patton Oswalt
>Jealous pf a Hitler-wannabe like Drumpf
Kek

>Hating Trump makes Patton forget he killed his wife

>because it was like this now we have to be liek this XD!!!