5>4>6>3>2>1>7

5>4>6>3>2>1>7

You can't prove me wrong

*ahem* 5>7>4>6>3>1>2 *ahem*

5>3>4>1>6>2>7

6 above anything

These movies are cape shit tier. the only thing they had going for them were the special effects, which, besides the seventh one, are all outdated.

so 7>3>2>1>6>5>4

5>4>6>3>1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dog shit >>>>>>>>> christmas special >>>>>>>>> neck deep dop shit >>>>>>>>>> 2

Fuckin normie

>prequels above anything

5>4>7>6>2>1>3>Rogue One

Principally, you're correct. I'd make some slight adjustments for taste though.

5=4>6>3>1>2>

3 > 1 = 5 > 4 = 6 > 2 = 7

>prequels above 7
>taste

I agree except I have to concede, despite my indescribable hatred for jewjew abrams, that 7 is better than 1.

1 is just so fucking bad. It's unwatchable to me. 7 is so terrible as well, but in other ways. At least the movie is on a technical level, kind of competent. I can suffer through it even if it infuriates me to watch. It's like the difference between feeling rage and feeling sick, for 2 hours. I'd rather rage than being sick.

4>5>>>>>>>>dog shit>3>2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>radioactive waste>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>Rogue One

7 is a special kind of cancer even worse than the prequels

I'd say the prequels are skin cancer while 7 is pancreatic cancer

>1 better than 3 and 2

underage board

2 was the worst star wars movie until 7

3 is completely overrated

1 is the only one that seemed to have the "form" of a Star Wars movie but the writing was shit because Lucas needs someone else to ghost write his scripts or else all the dialogue is incredibly autistic and wooden.

Pretty much spot on
7 shouldn't be above anything, the fact that's it's even more garbage than the prequels is a miracle

>putting 7 above any movie

GOD TIER
A New Hope
Empire Strikes Back

GOOD TIER
Return of the Jedi
Revenge of the Sith

OKAY TIER
The Phantom Menace
Attack of the Clones

PLAGIARISM, SEE ME AFTER CLASS TIER
A New Force Hope Awakens

It really is amazing

I honestly never thought someone could achieve, but JJ did it

Not only did he copy/recycle all the plot points bringing nothing to the table, but he made it whimsical and snarky while at the same time nostalgia fagging, selling out, and managed to stick to the Michael Bay rule of making everything louder and dumber.

And people still ate it up.

This anons like this daisyfag are literally fucking dumb as dirt

Literally destroying decades of universe building and stories in the process

And now they use it as a tool to push their political agenda

Isn't it great?

HA

I'm confident that rogue one will be at the very least be considered in the top 3 Star Wars films

5>4>6>7>3>1>2

Thats funny because it looks like absolute shit even worse than episode vii trailers

7 was truly an embarrassment even for star wars its the worst if you actually have a spine and eyes and a brain

Nice, OP. Here's my order:

6 > 4 > 1 > 7 > 5 > 3 > 2

>Literally destroying decades of universe building and stories in the process
>And people still ate it up

This right here is why it makes me so mad.
I don't even give a shit about the ultra forced idpol shit at this point. Because it seems that being a white man hating cuck is the new "in" thing apparently.
But the fact that they eradicated all those years of world building and literally just rehashed a whole movie is just fucking disgusting.

5 > 4 > 6 [1 > 3 > 2]
>7

Nah I think even VIIs trailers were pretty shit. You could even tell in its trailers that it was just overplaying the nostalgia to sell it.

Rogue one looks like a more fresh and mature look of the Star Wars universe.

Also Ben Mendolson alone is a great plus. And not that t matters but main girl is way cuter than Rey

Felicity jones looks like one of the worse actresses ever and daisy ridley tier in the trailers. Both are nostalgia pandering

7 was so blatantly fan pandering and obvious, i seriously doubt it'll ever leave a significant mark on pop culture; since it failed to produce any new ideas.

It'll end up like Avatar a huge box office hit but with no real soul or any lasting ideas.

ps op is right

I thought that the "VII was bad" meme died already. Guess we should give it some more time then..

6 > 5 > 3 > 2 > 7 > 4 > 1

Thanks senpai
>meme
How fucking dumb are you, i hope youre a daisyfag and not actually this fucking shortsighted

It'll stop with 8, '8 is bad' meme will stop with 9, etc

I'd probably have The Force Awakens above Attack of the Clones

8>6>7>5>3>0>9

13>4>87>2>1>10>3827>>7

This is objectively correct and cannot be disputed

>2>5>6>4>1>3>7

prove me wrong

3>5>6>7>4>1>2

>77126321
OK maybe I'm missing something but I'm pretty sure it's 7>6>5>4>3>2>1? Is math really that fukcing hard?

>3 is completely overrated
The fucking prefix is "UNDER"