How do ANGLOS deal with the fact that they COWARDLY murdered 1 Million+ innocent people in one night?

How do ANGLOS deal with the fact that they COWARDLY murdered 1 Million+ innocent people in one night?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qkQ6J5F01Do
youtube.com/watch?v=rd7LcaXZzUs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cockroach
youtube.com/watch?v=6yN876gudcU
youtube.com/watch?v=umyONWmlKV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They just remember they were germanic scum and that's it.

This to be honest famm

>fascist Germans
>innocent

Nope.

Feels good man :^)

Give me one example of Anglos caring about anything they've ever done to another people.

yay! Another Anti-German/Anglo thread on Sup Forums. What a way to unite, boys!

BEADY

>Germany"s version of "muh 6 gorillion"

>born American
>German ancestry
>tfw not sure who to side with in this "debate"

>people

To be fair they were only Germans

High levels of self-delusion
Just look at most people's dindu response to the football riots
Embarrassing

Another shill thread. Sage. Your divide and conquer tactics don't work on this board.

Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes. It was enough for you guys to avoid round 3.

Literally internal Anglo hive mind

>only 1 Million+

youtu.be/qkQ6J5F01Do

>ANGLOS
>not the Jews

This.

White pride world wide. We can't afford to fight against each other.

kek I fucking love these threads. You never give up do you Hans?

But user, i'm on your side.

>Be anglo
>Be jelly that your navy is cucked in size by the Danes
>Turn Copenhagen into dust purely for its own sake

Kinda glad Britain is dying and their empire being non-existent, because you truly are a bunch of cunts.

>Anglos
>white

Don't make me laugh.

this tbqhfam

Come on Hans even your Government propaganda was 250,000, even the most outlandish claim was 500,000. Don't get me wrong I'd love to sit back and think 1million German filth died, just like I'd love to think 6 million kikes died too, but they didn't.

>starts two world wars for no reason
>"a bloo boo bloo no fair" when other countries fight back

>MUH 100 GORRILLION

it was about 20.000

the weak should fear the strong

This

>the average German civilian was innocent
>bombing cities is immoral

Not our fault that your air defenses sucked ass and your cities burned so easily.

>internal anglo
so these are the superior aryan chromosomes at work

If your navy was so large, why couldn't it defend copenhagen. Goml gg no re

If your navy cucked ours then how did we sail into the harbour and bomb it to shreds?

Bump

From the country conquered in six hours.

Why are Germans so perpetually butthurt and angry at the UK? Do they have an inferiority complex or something?

>Turkroaches still proxy flagging in a pathetic attempt to force le Anglo meme

it's a roach

>Anglos
>white

Kraut please...
If you cant handle the bantz then dont start.

Shouldn't have started a war then you faggot
>muh lebensraum
>muh Versailles
>muh master race

You cucks got what was coming to you, go cry about it.

>starts total war
>gets BTFO by total war
>whines about it on an ethiopian mud pancake frying forum

>Germs
>innocent
>"""people"""

The only mistake of the allies was leaving so many alive desu.

Whining won't bring them back and the Eternal Anglo will never acknowledge that he's cancer, so what's the point of this thread?

Would you like Round 2: Nuclear Boogaloo, Kraut?
Your kind are trying to destroy Europe again, I suppose the glorious Anglo master-race should come and save it once more.

>Turks
>White

>Anglo master race

easy, they pretend that germans killed 6 gorillion plus a few goyim

muh desden

Germans were asking for it.

What they did was not that bad the sooner Germany surrendered the less lives the war would cost. That includes German lives. It doesn't help that Germany was using their own population for war (but of course that's okay to do though...).

Also the Russians were racing to Berling of course they had to be quick about it.

Because it was hilarious. A total laugh riot.

wtf i hate england now

We deal with it by sleeping in our comfy beds not made of rubble and fire , why how do you deal with it?

Every redpilled Englishman knows that the bombing of Germany by our cucked leaders was completely unjustified, and that England and Germany should be allies. Anyone who says otherwise is a shill trying to divide us and thus weaken us. Furthermore, the ringleader of this operation is a known Muslim cock sucker. Do not fall for his stupid lies, sage this thread and all threads like it.

Anglo BLOOD

How can you sleep knowing you killed 6 millions jews?
It's horrible.

ROACH

How do KRAUTS deal with the fact that they COWARDLY murdered 1 Million+ innocent people in one camp?

>Anglos
>human

see

It's good to hear you are still alive Eternal Anglo. How was the ward?

Maybe don't declare war on us next time, you fucking kraut.
Don't you have a bull to be prepping?

Er strafe es.

painful

You don't hear us bitching about the blitz now do you. Considering all the shit Germany did Dresden was the least you deserved.

Why did you tell me to see a picture which depicts you as a turkroach?

ER
STRAFE
ES

>The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind.

THANK YOU BOMBER HARRIS!

England and Germany are on the same side, the people trying to stir up animosity between them are foreign shills. Their leader is a known turkroach.

>German

>Innocent

Kek. Also we feel really bad. We feel that with a bit more effort we could have made it two million+ and that we really let ourselves down.

Mosley heckled by kikeroaches:

[14:20]
youtube.com/watch?v=rd7LcaXZzUs

Serves them well.

Anglos & Kikeroaches

Love & Marriage
Love & Marriage

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS!

>kikeroach
Sorry mehmed, but we all know who the real roaches are.

German side faggot

white solidarity homies

solidarity with all non-shitty stone age races

Anglos pretty much suck mad cock in person and online so I'm gonna side with Germans here.

>Anglos
>white

>nazis
>innocent

They wrote the history books

Shhhh.....
It's alright lad. The big bad anglo can't hurt you anymore. Have a kebab or some sheesha and chill out. Sit on a bag of peas for a bit.

How do AMERICANS deal with the fact that they INCOMPETENTLY nuked the wrong country?

Time for John Bull and Deutscher Michel to take out the trash.

Dresden for Warsaw!
Dresden for Gdynia!
Dresden for Kazimierz!
Dresden for Łomża!
Dresden for Polanów!
Dresden for Wieluń!

tl;dr: Stop beeing a little dindu bitch

There are lots of types, infightings are frequent...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cockroach

>Cockroaches are members of the order Blattodea, which includes the termites, a group of insects once thought to be separate from cockroaches. Currently, 4,600 species and over 460 genera are described worldwide.[1][2] The name "cockroach" comes from the Spanish word for cockroach, cucaracha, transformed by 1620s English folk etymology into "cock" and "roach".[3] The scientific name derives from the Latin blatta, "an insect that shuns the light", which in classical Latin was applied not only to cockroaches, but also to mantids.[4][5]

youtube.com/watch?v=6yN876gudcU

youtube.com/watch?v=umyONWmlKV0

The English are descendants of the lost tribes now? This is just too good. I guess all those Angles and Saxons were made up by the English to hide their *true* identity.

>cor blimey this Aryan knows shut it down

I don't know if you actually believe all the shit you spout or if you just do it to achieve your twisted goals. Either way you're a shitstain of a human being. But then what can we expect from the land of the cockroach?

BEADY EYED ANGLO BLOOD

Let's take a look at your allies. Maybe Germany chose the wrong side after all.

>wehraboo

OY VEY! REMEMBAH THE 1 MILLION GERMAN SOULS THAT DIED IN DRESDEN GOYIM!!!!1!

OY! DON'T YOU DARE INSULT THE 2 MILLION INNOCENT GERMAN LIVES LOST GOY!

FUCK YOU GOYIM, OVER 4 TRILLION GERMAN SOULS WERE LOST AT DRESDEN DUE TO THE EVIL ALLIED SCUM!

You reap what you sow m11

Should have done that to all German cities tbqh.

>Conveniently forget that the Germans terror-bombed the brits first because their strategic bombing campaign wasn't working
>Conveniently forget the tens of thousands of innocent Brits that were bombed by the Germans on purpose (they WANTED to target civilians to instill fear and make brits want to surrender).

Germans DESERVED Dresden after all the shit you did to the rest of Europe you cunts.

>Dresden
>1 million

Germans are basically white niggers. Nothing of value was lost.