What dumb things do tourists do in your country?

What dumb things do tourists do in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

elpais.com/diario/2004/05/07/espana/1083880819_850215.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WS8y89DHMTs
theguardian.com/environment/2016/nov/17/yellowstone-oregon-man-body-dissolved-hot-spring
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

balconing comes to mind, an irish fag died recently but it's always 5/6 dead guiris every year and a bunch more with broken legs and in wheelchairs for life every fucking year.

>but it's always 5/6 dead guiris every year
I'm disappointed it's not higher. Step up your game Spain

Going to my country is already the dumbest thing to do

yeah, we should empty the swimming pools for higher success rates.

also from time to time some foreigners get lost or fall to their death in our mountains

elpais.com/diario/2004/05/07/espana/1083880819_850215.html

three dutch died due a snow storm, imagine freezing to death in fucking southern Spain, that's bizarre tier

yeah... right, forgot about that one... two white people died by "accident".

we fall for the NEET meme and live all of our lives alone in our small commieblocks, while taking loads of medicine to ease our pain
oh it was about tourists, well i don't fucking know what they do in here

They think they can ask for drugs in any street corner.

This. What the fuck do tourists do here??? My foreign friends coming to Finland ask if drinking is really the only thing worth doing in here.

We only go for the St Petersburg ferry and to tick off another country on our list

Good. Never stay here for long, burger.

Visit.

Even dumber: stay.

Going into the alps wearing sandals and no provisions other than some chocolate. But not the nice, safe, comfy tourist paths. No, they always choose routes meant for experienced alpinists. A whole lot need rescue by helicopter every year and some die.
Especially Germans and Czechs do this shit.

Also 2-3 people get killed by cows in the alps every year. Cows who stay up there 2/3 of the year and barely have any contact with humans turn semi-feral and might defend themselves if you try to pat their calves or get too close with a dog. This seems to happens exclusively to tourists.

Saint Maarten has a nice airport though.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WS8y89DHMTs
Shame about the stunt lady.
OP's headline pic is wrong btw
KLM stopped flying 747-400's to Prince Juliana a while ago.

They fall down from mountain cliffs or get stuck/lost somewhere so that they need to be rescued.

>her calves are bigger than her thighs

english people fall off clifs pretty often

Tourists do some fucked up stuff after they come here to consume drugs for their holiday.

Like some French girl facediving off a bridge.

Or some French dude butchering a dog in his van, which he blamed on shrooms when caught. Turns out that wasn't true though, he was just a crazy fucker.

>French dude butchering a dog in his van
Sounds like a muslim

forget to tip

Dissolve themselves theguardian.com/environment/2016/nov/17/yellowstone-oregon-man-body-dissolved-hot-spring

they underestimate the wilderness or they're doing extreme sports like base jumping

They stay after their visas expire.

Not a whole lot of fatal things. It does happen that people underestimate how big the forests are inland. You can walk for days without ever finding anything other than more forest. That and picking mushrooms without having the slightest about what they're doing. There's plenty of mushroom here that will kill you even in small doses and many others that will fuck you up. The only mushroom that is safe for tourists to pick are chanterelles since the only other mushroom that looks like it is safe to eat, albeit not very taste.

her calve is being pushed against, making it look bigger

extended vacation my friend

Go for a nice stroll along treacherous clifftop paths during storms and never get seen again.