Tfw music is literally meaningless soundwaves I use to trick myself into thinking life has meaning

memeaning

>reads the Wikipedia page on Nietzsche once

go read a book or watch a movie then

>tfw books are literally meaningless shapes of ink
>tfw movies are literally meaningless flashes of color and light

>shapes of ink
literal retardation

It's just debilitating sometimes, I'm not claiming to be le deep thinker but it's just so tiring to realize again and again that all my passion is in my own head, none of it is actually tangible. Just like all these emotions I get out of music, they just exist for a couple of minutes and then disappear unless I put on some more stuff. None of it sticks around and I feel completely empty at the end of the day

The gripspill is taking hold. Don't fight it.

In what way does is it all in your head? Music is vibrations through the air, not magical imagination sound

triggered artfag

I was talking about emotion. It's completely abstract, it's not something you can keep for later. I'm basically saying that I only get emotional satisfaction out of music anymore. Dunno if it's because I'm addicted or because of something going wrong in my brain.

check your diet, your brain chemistry, your general health and your life situation. report back once all are perfected and ordered

you need to view yourself as basically a product of your life up to this point. if you want to be different then take different action. cut as much "bad influence" or negative side effects as possible. truly take into account the causes and effects of each of your behaviors and habits. the first secret to success in life is appropriate self-engineering by way of removing that which takes away from your ideal self. you are always developing

>None of it sticks around
this also is one of the supreme blessings if you consider no negative state is forever. just a simple shift in perception shows you that there are two sides to many supposed drawbacks

kek

you just sound depressed OP. get yourself together boi

that's true. too true. Bad friends, too little social interaction because of eating disorder and 4 years of depression haven't been helping. 2nd year of college now, failed some classes but I know I should pretty easily be able to pass. Just don't have the motivation. I'm nobody, just a guy sitting in his room in his own imagination all day long. The world inside my own mind has become more interesting than the outside world and that scares me. I'm too good at making stuff up and convincing myself that it's actually true. I constantly draw connections between everything even though they're completely useless. I'm wasting my time analyzing my own thoughts and feelings instead of sharing them with people. Not any good at non verbal stuff so I just write and make music, that's all I have it this point.

I'm fucking pathetic aren't i? complaining on Sup Forums of all places, as if anyone wants to hear this shite.
It's my own fault, at this point I just hope i won't off myself in 2018

topkek

But they're not. They're an expression of feelings and can be used as a form of communication. But yeah,,, they're also a bunch of sound waves

yes, so instead of complaining, start fixing the problems you have

What is symbolism? What is allegory?

everything you do has meaning user. i believe in you. your magic is real.

its all based off of your own perception. whether or not you are a loser in the eyes of others doesn't change your own state of happiness or whatever. just do the stuff that you want to do and realize that your actions are just as "meaningless" as the soundwaves that you enjoy listening to.

what

>The world inside my own mind has become more interesting than the outside world

that's the source of all artistic creation...?

>your actions are just as "meaningless"

you always need to keep context in mind. to the individual affected by the actions, they are anything but meaningless. they are the source of all his experience

All true, i can really just go in an irrational rut sometimes so thanks for the reality check.

meaning is something we humans create.

i believe things do have inherent and objective meaning as well, but even if you don't, the human-centric meaning is all we ever access anyway

Oh OP stop pretending like being on earth isn't a joke. You're supposed to have fun, that's all. And eat and fuck.