I have pure arab heritage, not a single drop of ind*an blood. AMA

I have pure arab heritage, not a single drop of ind*an blood. AMA

Why are there so many pure Arab posters in Pakistan?

We wuz arabs

highly doubt that buddy

You doubt because you are kurdish subhuman

no just op pic doesn't look like he's even 1% arab

No OP pic is average pure yemini

Do you hate Indians because Allahu tells you so?

I hate indians because they are gypsy subhumans like you

nope

Nice try. Well, at least now I know why Indians hate you. However in my opinion, you aren't to be hated, but to be pittied.

arabs are classed lower than indians here. why on earth would anyone want to be a sandnigger

that's the thing - they don't really want to be sandniggers so they massively blow themselves up.

hello pajeet, enjoying the call center job?

Because that is who I am you subhuman
Begone

not a pooinloo, just stating facts. indians keep their head down and generally work hard. arabs act like wannabe black gangbangers in their youth then go full on to victim-hood ISIS-mode as early adults. really unpleasant bunch of people

ok shiva

yeh, here indians (they are a few) usually study or work in engineering. the arabs which are now more than enough only panhandle or make doner kebaps at the best. common fact.

hope you're giving them good accommodations, clearing a street for them for number 2
that's why india is poorer than africa
you should give them courses on engineering sewer systems

all I know is they aren't going to explode next to me and that's a very good start

terrorists are for high value targets like london or paris, not some gorillas wallowing in their shit

nigga you even bomb your own people

also high value targets
i mean
who gives a shit about a former commie shithole wallowing in their shit?
why would anyone target you

>high value targets
>mass killing civilians

way to believe your own bullshit.

also yes - please don't care about us - tell all of your kebab friends to stop comming to the Balkans.