Thanks Sup Forums for ruining my life!

I knew one day this site would come back to bite me in the ass, I honestly wish I was a SJW supporting liberal like I was a few years ago, my social life wouldnt be fucking destroyed!

>Out with group of friends at a bar in Williamsburg (yes I live in Brooklyn)
>everyones talking about the orlando shooting, how islamphobia is bad, ban guns
>friends roommate whose half black half white jew starts giving his opinion
>"good ol christians have been murdering gays and non whites for centuries, terrorism isnt new"
>"lol people actually think everyone having concealed carry would actually make a difference lol"
>my bloods fucking boiling
>I say "why dont you leave america if you dont respect our rights to own guns you fucking commie"
>"why do Jews always have to undermine western civilaztion, the problem is Islam not guns you fucking moron"
>everyone at the table looks at me like I have 3 heads
>get called an anti semite, racist, nazi, trump supporter
>awkward and quiet the rest of the night

Welp looks like im gonna need new friends Sup Forums

Fuck, I cant believe I revelead my power level like that. This half blackjew fuck is the most annoying regressive leftist in the fucking world I couldnt contain myself. So now im the Neo Nazi of social circle and no one will wanna chill me with anymore

Why couldnt I just be a liberal again. I fucking hate this place

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=14jqZ-bVx3c
tribune.com.pk/story/1121552/father-orlando-shooter-anti-pakistan-taliban-sympathiser/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You sound like a faggot with autism but then again you said you hang out in Williamsburg so I am not shocked by any means

he doesn't have autism. his liberal walking muslim target friends are just retards.

Fuck you, you wish you lived in Williamsburg and were here to experience the hipster revolution of 2007-8...
have fun in your flyover state faggot

you reap what you sow.

You can't just flip the page on the other side quickly without getting a paper cut faggot.

stale pasta op

you did good OP just dont cuckout

It's not pasta you moron. This actually fucking happened

ITT: lies

But I'm starting to question the "Don't reveal your powerlevel" thing. At this point what is there left to lose?

>I say "why dont you leave america if you dont respect our rights to own guns you fucking commie"
>"why do Jews always have to undermine western civilaztion, the problem is Islam not guns you fucking moron"

Dude dude dude, you've got to control your powerlevel and don't show pol in a nutshell like a fucking autist after have been in silence for minutes.

The problem is you, not pol mate. We show you the facts, you have to use them wisely.

Maybe if you made some actual good points your friends would respect you

>white
>jew
Pick one.

You should do what I do, op. Make jokes about it and subtly red pill your friends. Even something as simple as saying "there's nothing inherently wrong with islam" with a sarcastic shit eating smile on your face might be enough to make them question it.

>facts

you have awoken from the matrix they have not

you aint the only one whos lost good mates due to pol

its the price of it all m8

luckily i red pilled a few mates also so its not all bad.

the price of a better future is losing a few mates and its worth it.

shrug and walk away. conservabros are the best friends

that's not the way to handle it, reductio ab absurdum is your friend anytime you wish to hide your power level

once they agree that it is proposterous, they begin deconstructing it with you effectively leading them on a logical journey by feeding them questions that lead towards the one and only correct answer

or change the subject altogether and keep your autism confined to 4chins

>staying friends with bluepill normies

It's just not possible. People today don't even think, they're like 200 pound spoiled children. They circle jerk clickbait and bullshit platitudes and think they're the most evolved beings on the earth

Fuck it, having lefty cuck friends will lead you to doom, why follow them to deaths door, while they are oblivious to reality. You are better off with out them, and Sup Forums is always here.

You know shitty people faggot don't blame the board. My three bestfriends know how racist I can be and how I legit hate fucking Jews with a passion. Even my mom is cool with me supporting trump, even tho she thinks I'm dumb for it. The girl I'm even really into is a hardcore liberal and she knows I'm a trump supporter and she doesn't give a shit. You just know fucking cocksuckers OP I'm sorry.

This.
>OP's friends want to blame guns for islamic terrorism
>OP wants to blame Sup Forums for him failing to redpill his friends
Pottery.

stellar reply

>deluded hipsters actually have to tell themselves we're jealous of them to fall asleep at night upon facing criticism

Your friends sound like insufferable faggots anyway to be honest.

OP, what good is knowledge if it is unknown?

go find friends with common sense, don't guilt yourself.

>Op's friends

youtube.com/watch?v=14jqZ-bVx3c

>these statistics that were dug up and distributed exclusively by Sup Forumstards are not actually facts because I said so
Sure thing, kid.

Never show your power level faggot

You did the right thing my friend.

Those weren't friends. Literally nothing of value was lost. Go make some real friends.

>scared of revealing your power level
This meme needs to die. Hold your beliefs for all to see and hold them firmly. Hiding them indicates you think they're wrong. You have your right to free speech for now, so use it.

I wasn't disputing the Muslim statistics. I was disputing the
>Holocaust wuz fake
>blacks aren't human
>etc
"Statistics

>you've got to control your powerlevel
>Be quiet goy.

You hang out here, then knowing associate with people of a different ideology and some how its Sup Forums's fault you can't keep your mouth shut?
Wew lad.
Nice accountability for YOUR actions.

>living in New York
>having non white friends
>talking about politics irl
>drinking beer
>again living in New York

You brought this all on yourself. Don't blame us because you went full autismo and lashed out at some loser

>called someone fucking commie
>said its the jews fault
You're blaming Sup Forums for the fact that you have friends with shitty views and opinions based on nothing but college level brainwashing and entertainment propaganda? It sounds like you need to move out of Jew York faggot.

Law 38: Think as you like, but behave like others

That's what you get for having libcuck friends. Faggot.

Be a man.

Been there hahahaha

Just ask them how many muslims from the middle east they know, none of that whitewashed bullshit

Should have told them to instead of questioning how, question the why. The how can be banned and strategies will change, there will always be tools available to kill large amounts of people. The why, the ideology, is the key. Islam is the why, guns are the how. Attack islam as the source of this problem and we will have much fewer problems with this shit.

>le only new york matters meme
Enjoy your $17 artisan cupcakes, libcuck.

>So now im the Neo Nazi of social circle and no one will wanna chill me with anymore
Good.

Do not stick around insufferable libtard cunts.

B A S E D
A
Spurdo
E
D

>discussing politics in real life
Kek what a joke, unless you're very settled somewhere you should not do it. Unless you're very established somewhere.

If you're smart you should agree with the establishment but if you DO feel the need to make some point just go and make a comment like.
>But I've heard x committed quite some violence in that country
And when they go and "debunk" it let it go but at least you've put the notion in their head that's the only safe way you can change opinions a bit slowly.

I learned that it has to go this way the hard way, I've made some enemies among those people with too much influence.

You did good.

>things that never happened

>Why couln't I just listen, agree, and nod at the things I know to be false.

You did good faggot, now find better friends, find a bunch of E. europeans to hang with if you can handle the bantz.

Not sure what the main Orlando thread is but I'll leave this here

tribune.com.pk/story/1121552/father-orlando-shooter-anti-pakistan-taliban-sympathiser/

Also OP you sound like a bit of a tool, never reveal your PL

We don;t have to worry about you stepping on your dick, do we faggot?

Try doing 10 Months on Rikers for beating up a Spic on subway who asks your GF to "sit on his lap."

And even then didn't "blame this site," it was called being a man. Grow a pair of balls you scum of the earth.

OP, remember when you want to name the Jew, blame the BANKS
It'll sound weird but nobody would disagree with you.
>Jews ruined the West
>Banks ruined the West
It's interchangeable
plus, they they think about Jews when you say Banks, they won't call you out on it.

>good ol christians have been murdering gays and non whites for centuries
so only germanics have been christian?

and your comeback was very stupid, how old are you?

You needed new friends anyway

i have a black jew friend

he loves to lecture me on institutional racism, rayciss slave owners, evil palestinians, evil hitler, and how evil christianity is all in the same breath

basically diametrically opposed

its annoying as fuck but whatever i just ignore him

i could show him the facts, stats, and studies but he would still call me wrong racist and bigoted

Next time grab them by their collars and with an angry face say you're fucking brainwashed!!!
People are indoctrinated u gotta wake them up bro.

If he brought up the Jews in this situation then he definitely has autism

Luckily this didn't happen because OP's a liar, but maybe it did

Better then being the conspiracy theory guy that thinks none of this shit even happened, or if it did it was set up by the CIA. I've argued with people about the moon landings before when I was drunk lol. I just avoid talking about any of this stuff with people

>JIDF detected

are you a man or a child? Men stand up for what they believe in. If you're afraid of losing your fake friends you're not redpilled your a fag who will do anything even reject your true self to fit in and deserve the rope.

You must not get out of your basement often...

You did your friends a solid, know they know your true nature and know that they have to avoid you for their own safety.

The Jewish elite are evil and anti-Christ. They're of Satan. I'm just saying if you think bringing them up to normal people, especially about a situation that doesn't explicitly involve them is going to go over well then you don't understand how people act in social situations

This is only if you care about having friends which apparently OP does. If you don't care, then say whatever you want

Ebin meme though

I know that feel man. Hiding your powerlevel can be so hard at times.

>christians have been murdering gays
Since when? because I wish they did

>spill spaghetti
>blame us for spillage
Go back to your ex-friends and, I don't know, try talking to them. If Sup Forums has changed your views on the world and you truly believe it's for the better, stop being a huge fucking faggot and go explain that to them. Explain why your thoughts are as they are and where you came to learn these new ideas. Don't approach them as a group, obviously, because they'll just revert to the group mentality.

Move to a conservative town OP. Respilling can suck but if you have red pilled friends good times will be had.

>why do Jews always have to undermine western civilaztion
if you actually said this you deserve to be ostracized

Corollary: Vote and give money to reflect your true beliefs. Just pay lip service in public.

>Hiding your power level among "friends"

I know you probably care because you are a young guy and care about friends who aren't really friends.

The singular thing that keeps me from going straight redpill in public is my career. As far as in private I give zero fucks.

I am still decades away from retirement but I swear to fuck I relish the day.

Your friends were obviously shit, who cares? Get sane friends

Hide your powerlevel
You should show it only a few glimpses, just to make people wonder

this, you can get away with posting a LOT of stupid incoherent bullshit on pol, but in real life you actually have to try and phrase your arguments in a normal and for lefties comprehendable way.

If a person refuses to associate with you because of your political opinions that person is not your friend.

>Go from SJW to Sup Forumstard

>One pole of retardation to the other.

Kek, good job letting the internet ruin your life. If they're really your friends, you'll get past this and just never speak of it. If not, you're here forever.

>awkward and quiet the rest of the night

Unfortunately mate, this is the only solution to begin with.

Kill the hasidic homeboy

>"f-f-fuck off!"
shitty argument OP. should have told em when was the last time a christian beat up a gay and then laugh and say "oh 2000 years ago? well what's taking muslims so long to modernize?"

Americans can't handle the bantz at all. We've got an "Asian" friend and we always call him a filthy paki terrorist pig fucker and he doesn't seem to mind.

Tell you kike friend to grow some ball and stop being so precious.

everyday this copy pasta, its stale user, move on

You know what OP, if you keep hanging out with those people you will very likely end up like all those hipsters and faggots at Bataclan and Pulse. Change friends or if you can't find decent ones it's better to stay home alone shitoposting on Sup Forums.

You're the retard getting uppity and butthurt and responding with a kneejerk reaction like name calling. Why not calmly articulate your viewpoint instead of name calling like a child?

And you are an anti-semite, racist, trump supporter. Most people on this board are. They weren't wrong on that one.

For a start learn to be a functioning human fucking being and start thinking for yourself rather than letting an internet image board brainwash you.

Be glad it was just your friends and this didn't occur in the workplace... although I doubt most dumb asses here could hold down a job.

>we always call him a filthy paki terrorist pig fucker and he doesn't seem to mind.

That's because he is biding his time

>tfw you red pilled your friends on race and politics.

>I revealed my power level in public
>Sup Forums ruined my life!

Pick one you fucking numbnuts. To be honest, you should go back to being a SJW liberal, because you're talking like one. Nobody forced you to say what you said. You said it on your own volition. Take responsibility your own actions and stop blaming your shitty situation that you got yourself into on other people. Otherwise you ARE an SJW.

Fucking idiot.

>not just giving out facts without personal interpretation to make them realise they are manipulated

How new are you ?

So is Bernie the next Hitler?

>tfw a ton of friends throughout HS and college

I has taken me until my early 30's to get rid of all of them except for one and he thankfully moved hours away.

No regrets. I probably could have told them to fuck off like a man, instead I ignored them for years until they finally decided to fuck off.

Nah, he drinks and fucks prostitutes. He calls Islam worse than shit all the time. Still fun to take the piss out of him though.

Once the newer, faster-paced memetic evolution took off, it was no longer subservient to older, slow-moving pace of genetic evolution, or necessarily bound to it at all. Memes could
even afford to kill off their hosts if given the time and the medium to broadcast themselves to
new victims before the hosts’ demise, as with well-publicized cases of religious or political
martyrdom. With Internet and globalization of information transmission, the evolutionary rate of memetic change appears to be once again on the verge of exponential takeoff, with unforeseeable evolutionary consequences. Now there is even less pressure on memes to guarantee the physical survival of brains, as more and more memetic activity shifts from biospace to cyberspace.
(Atran/Arbor, 2001)

>Welcome to Skynet, you may die now

Alright. He is probably alright. Keep an eye out on him though. If he stops drinking you better do an intervention.

My friends are literally 95% Bernouts and I say all this shit to them. They're pussies bro, just be alpha about it and laugh at them. Have to be nice or offer something of value to them so they can't outright abandon you and you can just keep chipping away at their flawed ideology.
Their arguments are literally Sup Forums troll images, just dismantle them.

>Bernouts
Tell them African American is why they now have the choice between a corporate puppet and a nationalist.

FUCKING RARE FLAG
U
C
K
I
N
G

R
A
R
E

F
L
A
G

>revealing your powerlevel
you can only get away with that if you're clearly a non-white

Why would you want to associate with that kind of human filth?

>Live in dystopian, liberal, faggot infested shithole.
>Upset no one wants his red pill.
>Hates red states without nearly as many SJWs.
Maybe you should stop being a whiny bitch and grow up.

>>"why do Jews always have to undermine western civilaztion, the problem is Islam not guns you fucking moron"

lmao man, why did you have to bring in the Jews
say that islam is the problem, you can have some argument about that but why the jews, ofc you're considerent antisemite now
so fuckin stupid

its awesome how retarded your average bluepilled goy is

its like the few poltards walk among a global insane asylum without walls