Ywn get a qt Israel girl

>ywn get a qt Israel girl

she seems to get better looking and he gets worse

divorce imminent

she looks like a bird

>divorce imminent
Do not say that.

isn't this the couple where the girl completely dominates the guy and makes him agree with her about everything?

she's a literal retard though

how so

I want a nasty little Jewish Princess!

>ethan gets to fuck this joosten lookalike
>best I can manage is an old sock
Why is life so cruel homies

Guy needs to become skinny again.

His weight-gain is actually making him less funny.

Which is literally the opposite of how it should work.

qt pie

>joosten lookalike

kill all faceblind

From that angle it looks like prime joost though, don't talk to me about faceblind if you don't see that

>no qt skeleton jew gf who loves me for being thicc

Why even live?

Ive always wanted to fuck a girl with down syndrome in the ass really, really hard until I fill her up. This girl seems perfect for this, she looks downs but she's not so I wouldn't have any regrets after.

joost is whiter and thicker than skeletaljewfu

She looks nothing like joosten

How did he meet this heeb?

>Ywn have a semi retarded autistic israeli carer

JDIMSA

>Wanting a JAP

Yeah, no thanks.

She has that cute lanky /fa/ look that I'd probably go after if I wasnt a ma***t.

I'm good

they're jews so it's just going to be them lying to each other about everything

a what?

christ hila is so fucking dim and unfunny and awkward, she tries to copy ethan the whole time she literally cannot think of anything original that doesn't come off as bitchy or airheaded, she just lacks any charisma at all, she's only good when she's behind the camera

That thing is hideous, send her back.

A manlet.

Not the type in your webm of that's why you posted it.

israeli women are sexy

what?

this, almost every video Ethan has to goad her into actually saying a complete sentence, and then whenever she says some dumb shit everytime without fail he always plays along like it's the best shit anyone ever said
she's got him leashed pretty well

Even though I'm in the process of getting in shape, Ethan has given a chublord like me the confidence to not try and hide my fat. Papa bless.

more

i dont think the appeal. h3h3 stuff stopped being funny years ago. the original papa johns video was his peak. now it's just moral high ground internet bullshit and daily vlogs. it's stupid and i don't get why it's so popular.

ever considered he wants to be leashed even if her input isn't particularly insightful

you od god bro

His latest video is literally the funniest he has done, holy fuck that was amazing.

same here, i started watching when he was still churning out those .exe videos since they reminded me of old YT poop videos but after a while it just turned into another vlog channel.

He devolving into a truck driver

completely agree. used to be kinda funny. now just annoying bullshit. kinda crazy that their channel is smaller than these CoD vloggers and stuff too

damn that pov tho

She's not the lanky type I was trying to describe.