>Lust For Life isn't his AOTY
Explain yourself, plebs

his?

shes a qt3.14 but thats it

Your mother is incredible

>"bad girl" lyrics
>50's hipster shit

+1 made me reply

Her lyrics are awful but her voice is great and her instrumentals are especially good on Honeymoon and the second half of Lust for Life
Her style in those albums great but unfortunately she has attracted a fanbase that want her to produce more shit like Born to Die and Ultraviolence and she tried to balance that in Lust for Life but just made a really inconsistent sounding album
She is one of the few mainstream artists that has gotten a lot better than she used to be and I hope she continues to produce music like Honeymoon and the 2nd half of Lust for Life and not listen to people who unironically thought that the shitty trap beats on Lust for Life were actually good

should I go see her live?

Holy shit, I just noticed the amount of commas I didn't use

Ultraviolet is one of the best albums of the decade. I don't know how much she has to do with making the music, but it's good and she has a perfect voice.

Yes you should go if you like her music.

>this woman is incredible.
I don't know shit about her personally, but her music is excellent.

's hipster shit
>50's
lol
you don't know a thing about music

She's a whore

I had managed to wipe my memory of this fuckin image for all of a month & now it's back. Thanks user

>her lyrics are awful
i disagree. no, they aren't Morrissey/10 but they aren'tgarbage

all of my girlfriends that love her are such huge self absorbed drama queens. her voice legit makes me cringe, i just can't get into the melodrama vibe. try singing one of her songs out loud the way she does it and see how fucking retarded you feel.

why was this album so bad

Increíble White Whore love BBC

I unironically really like Lust for Life

>her lyrics are awful

stopped reading right here.
get some taste faggot.

I had an insane crush on her and she’s from Queens so I thought I had a solid chance in HS when Honeymoon came out, but she discovered that BBC is superior before I had a chance to talk to her. So yeah, next stop is Ariana Grande.

When Born to Die came out* not Honeymoon.

Whoah she looks kind of like my GF's sister here. Sidenote:I've sniffed/came on my GF's sister's panties before ad well.

she has such a warm smile :3

Bait?

Born to Die Paradise Edition is pop AOTD, the rest is boring trash.