SWEDEN YES

>fully automatic weapons EVERYWHERE in a ww1 game
>German soldiers are BLACK with WW2 m35 stahlhelms
>protagonist is BLACK in a 99.6% white/slav/arab war
>GERMAN SOLDIERS ARE FUCKING BLACK
>swedecucks ruin vidya again

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somaliland_Campaign
dailymotion.com/video/x4dhm6t_le-moment-qui-a-choque-3-400-jeunes-courent-sur-les-tombes-des-soldats-morts-a-verdun_news
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandela_Effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>muh diversity

You forgot
>France not even playable

Fuck these swedish cucks, will never buy their shit ever again.
They can all die in napalm.

Its a video game you autistic fucks

>DICE decided to take out female soldiers because they thought players thought it'd be unbelievable to have them on the battlefield
>Stuck in black German soldiers dying for the Kaizer

>killing blacks
Wouldn't that be racist?

>>fully automatic weapons EVERYWHERE in a ww1 game
this
It's so cringe

Tanned Germans are historically accurate, though.

Goyim, don't you know that WW1 was a war where niggers just ran around with assault rifles and shot other niggers?
Haven't you heard of Jamal Tryone, the hero of the battle of Verdun?

History editing 1984 style

>ONE mission with ONE black character
wew lad it's da end of duh world!

>WW2 m35 stahlhelms

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's pop culture retard, this has more impact on the collective mind and perception of history than 99% of the history books.
How do you think hollywood made the jews the main victims of WW2 when 6 millions of polish and 27 millions of russians died ?

>White/Slav/Arab war

Slavs are white, listing them twice is redundant

Yeah they're trying to indoctrinate children

Burn the Sweden to the fucking ground

Death to all Swedes

It's indoctrination.
Especially in America where kids don't read books and learn everything that they know from TV/Movies/Games.

>Slavs are white
>t. Polish diaspora.

Fuck off back to Chicongo you vodka fueled nigger.

I hate everything about this game. I just hope it fails.

To be fair, there WERE fully automatic infantry weapons in WW1, although they were quite rare and they only came about by 1918.

LOL, LEARN TO BE MORE PROGRESSIVE.

meh, at least I won't waste my money on it

It remind me that comic where tons of crazy shit happen, and in the last panel, you see a futuristic cinema theater with a World War II : the movie poster.

Shame really, Battlefield had potential for replacing CoD. I found myself liking most of the Battlefield games.

if they wanted to put nigs in they should have put in the somaliland campaign
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somaliland_Campaign

While on topic of WW1 weapons...

You people care too much for your history and your god damn dirt rather than caring for other humans.

it's just a book

WIR WAREN KÖNIGE UND SON SCHEISS

I wonder if this will be in the game.

Shut the fuck UP
SHUT THE FUCK UP
WHY DO YOU GIVE SWEDEN A BAD NAME
WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP

You tell them, Sweden.

You already have a bad name on Sup Forums.

uhhhh where are all the trans fighters?

this is incredibly problematic

Lmao fucking cuck

This game looks fucking awesome, I cannot wait.

What? Machine gun nests were everywhere.

Swen. Please.

Happy ramadan.

"Sweden" and other arbitrary territorial lines is just redundancies that seperates the world from acting as a single unit and high consciousness.

But it's alright, we got sandboxes in the future too.

What did he mean by this?

Based on the fact that 90% of the players in their e3 demo game were nigger "celebrities" I think it probably has more to do with marketing to dumb niggers, one of the key markets for xbones and brain dead cawadooty shooters

Not that I'm denying the judeo-swedish agenda

Autos in ww1 lol

Fuck this game

There is a reason blacks are being shoehornd into history and the reason is here;

Eradication of Europeans.

T. Professor user.

>they care about dirt and a slab of land more than other actual, living humans

This blows my mind actually, and they go on to say whites are the only race to have empathy. Yeah some whites do, same as any race in the world. But not most of you rabble on this board.

You have to remember, propaganda is for women and children and 99% of kids don't do history beyound the basics in school.

>>/bbc/

I know of the Black Americans in the game....but OP was joking about the tanned Germans, right?

We all know sweden love BBC
Didn't you see the show yesterday?
They literally invited 50% nigger to play bf1

This is what triggers me the most. We did the most fighting in WW1 and we are not even present as a faction. Fucking Swedes

>Always wanted a WWI game made with a decent sized budget
>one finally gets made
>it's made by the wonderful tag team of EA kikes and DICE cucks

FUCK

What is the "Mandela effect" the american refers to ?

sounds accurate to me tbqh. At least more accurate than having an american faction as anything but an afterthought

Yeah machine gun nests that required to be set up. Not fucking fully automatic rifles every soldier could carry.

You are not helping you fucking pseudo-communist.

pretty sure you would not be able to walk properly after an hour of that

Dont forget "no France" in WW1

>colonial troops
>Western front
not on the German side as far as I know

Soooooo not fucking Battlefield too! Mother Fuck, man. I can't fucking take this shit, anymore. Holy fucking shit. Now we have to be so diverse that we even make up history.

Fucking Sweden faggots. I can't fucking do this anymore. Why the fuck did you have to go after Battlefield.

This is why I'm Battlefield 3 for life.

Wait, it's only going to be western front? Not even russia, let alone battles in the colonies?
They'd be even more retarded than I though if they did that. It's a world war for fuck's sake

>We want to portray the fighters of all sides of the war

Then add some fucking Hungarian hussars, dammit.

So in order to do that, you just make up stupid shit like Black Nazis?

I want off. I need the cyanide to kick in.

Hope someone shoots dices studio up desu senpai

they should also add TRIANON

Our government all shit on our soldiers.
Here the Verdun memorial ceremony of the 100 years, organized by a jew:
dailymotion.com/video/x4dhm6t_le-moment-qui-a-choque-3-400-jeunes-courent-sur-les-tombes-des-soldats-morts-a-verdun_news

Cod has gone too shit a long time ago. Fanbase is mostly under 12 y old squeakers and casuals. Infinite warfare is the nail on the coffin.

Radu pls. Contain yourself.

Western front and no France? How? This makes no fucking sense? Do Swedish even learn about WW1 in school?

>Why no France

>We wanted to portray fighters

Lmao, surrender monkeys btfo

only french and british got colonial troops in on the western front

Made me laugh. Nice one lad

They don't care, it is better to show the 30 american niggers that fought this war than the 8 millions french who fought it and the 1.1 millions who died there.

Hope they will all be killed in a gruesome terrorist attack, rewriting history is a crime against the civilization.

>check flag
jaj

>no france
>no canadians
Sven is so authentic and respectful when making vidya

thanks for the giggle m8

Arbitrary? Only if you disavow national and ethnic identity as well as the territorial dynamics and behaviour of thousands of years of human civilization. Easy for a cuck with no concept of self identiy beyond what he can stick in his holes and how oppressed this makes him.

DESTROY THE ETERNAL SWEDE

Yeah, not like his country was essential to the war or anything

It's a fucking video game you autistic fucks. It's not supposed to be realistic.
Also its not a M35, its a M1916.

About the blacks, that is unfortunately how it works., Hower AMERICA is to blame. NO way in hell the swedes at DICE decided to put random nignogs in the game. EA is responsible for the game and im 100% they are the ones who wanted to add the blacks. Germany did have more blacks in ww1 than what you would think though.

Whatever he meant by this really made me think.

>German soldiers are black
No. The German soldiers are white. The British soldiers are white. The French soldiers are white. But the American soldiers are black. Harlem Hellfighters, nigger. Read about them.

Unsure.

Cultural marxism, cokebro

fuck off man. European front had little to no niggers except the 0,01% that was the Hellfighters.

It's the americans that are black, not germans.

>implying americans aren't black
>niggadick president

Why are you even talking about this?
It's from EA. It's gonna suck. Everybody stupid enough to buy it should be ashamed of himself

>Only if you disavow national and ethnic identity as well as the territorial dynamics and behaviour of thousands of years of human civilization.

You're talking as if all of these things matter. Or rather, they'll stop mattering once lines blur between nations and people alike.

It's a better future for everyone. After all, we're all human.

Its when something you think has been one way for sure is suddenly changed slightly. So slightly you may question yourself as to whether you had it right to begin with.

Examples: Sex IN the City? or Sex AND the City? (I always thought it was IN)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandela_Effect
This isnt a very good article but its something.

Basically, in our usage, its a way to change history subtlety over time, I'd imagine.

You can't make this shit up.

hungary is not black enough yet to be included in the new history.

>IT'S JUST A GAME BRO
>WE ARE TOTALLY NOT TRYING TO INDOCTRINATE CHILDREN WITH WE WUZ KANGS BULLSHIT

you're free to stick with your shiskin and nig bretheren, keep em for yourself.

What the fuck has this vague statement to do with anything?! This has to be bait.

If they hadn't added the U.S. to stop them sperging out, there would be no black soldiers.

And then you get an Elysium style future in which rich people, like me, seal of gated communities and shoot anyone who comes close and make the rest of the world economically dependent on us (like what is already the case now).

Are you trying to once again force the marxist meme? Because that is not how humans work. That is quite frankly how nothing works.

Fuck off d&c shill

:DDDD

>typical Australian WW1 soldier

A lot of WWI veterans came back unable to walk properly.

Verdun. Never forget.

I apologize if my fellow burgers talk shit about you guys surrendering in the second war. They just don't know the sacrifice you guys gave. It's fucking crazy that for the first time in history, a single battle had more deaths than most wars.