not so fast moo shits
>sixers BTFO
>wiz BTFO
>clips BTFO

we're coming LA

First for testicular ball control

we already came in your mouth

Fuck you and fuck this OP.

I hope everyone's favorite team gets injured.

>posting a webm i made
nice

If the Rockets get Melo we gonna win the chip.

What were you up to while some guy literally no one cared about blew up the Clippies and shot more 3s than Lonzo has all SL.

who would they trade for him? i just started following rockets since i think CP3 is a nice guy.

where's the defense coming from?

Forgot my epic image

Would probably have to involve a third team. We (Houston) give the 3rd team Ryan Anderson who is making like 20m a year, 3rd team gives the Knicks Player X, Pick X, Knicks give us Melo

daily reminder moo crew are samefag vpn monkeys

Who /EVO/ here? Thanks Canada.

CP3, PJ Tucker, Clint Capela

Bro, the Knicks stopped trading Melo since yesterday. After they got their new GM he stopped everything that was happening previously.

Stay updated retard.

>decide to browse reddit for the fuck of it
>heh nothing much different here
>suddenly see a circlejerk of people ridiculing the flat earth
>more days I browse there I realize everyone there is beyond bluepilled

And mods don't fucking ban me. This post is basketball related. I'm kyrie Irving.

I was updated on that, they stopped their current talks about trading him it doesn't mean they won't start talking again in the future.

Not even remotely funny. Sorry whoever wasted their time making that dumb shit.

>cp3
>defense
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Capela allowed the best restricted area FG% in the league, PJ Tucker is way way way too old now and isn't as good as he used to be.
CP3 beign a good defender is the worst meme ever and he's 32.

are you STILL here

PJ Tucker still locks motherfuckers down if you actually watch him. I'll be honest Capela can get bullied. All I know about CP3 defense is that in that past it used to be good.

We would've heard a definite call off. I think what we are waiting on is to see if the GM can convince Melo to resign next year.

Wow, you're a huge fucking loser. Lel

Go back to your chatroom you unfunny fuck.

ALSO WHY THE FUCK WOULD WE NEED DEFENSE WHEN WE SCORE 140+

image devoting even a second of your time to capturing useless images on a german sausage factory forum

please explain yourself

>PJ Tucker still locks motherfuckers down if you actually watch him

I watched the eastern conference playoffs and he didn't shut shit down you retard.

Not to resign Melo, but wait on a trade until another date when the Knicks have better leverage, or a favorable buyout for the Knicks so they don't pay his last year, since it's a player option, and/or he waives the no trade clause outright.

Ok but only if you come along
Oh wait I forgot you don't have access
Work on those scales buddy, you'll get in one day

>i spend all my time making PB's and clicking hundreds of pics

please explain yourself

>WE

you are so far off base, you literally couldn't be any wronger

i feel bad for go wiz that you're dragging his name through the mud

>mfw the moo crew backlash is in full effect

It's like you're a huge mouth breathing retard that didn't even watch your shitty team in the playoffs.

dude no one cares stop posting this dumb shit

Oh I was under the assumption that next year Melo is a UFA and it was not player option.

I still don't think the Knicks get too much of an advantage either trading him next year or saving money if he leaves. Right now seems like best time.

This isn't basketball related

Rockets scored less points than GSW last season
Their offence won't be that much better this season

its will be worse, actually

>if

you mean when

it will be a 4 team trade

Do it for Little Chris.

he's going to Houston, all we have to do is wait, the dawn is almost here.

>this newfag rockets spammer again

Thats either going to make the Rockets champions or blow up I think

People are making a lot of noise about Houston getting basically a 33 year old 20 ppg forward with no remarkable rebounding or passing skills.

>Thats going to make the Rockets champions

>new

its a title or bust for them, but i mean if it doesnt work they are going to get jersey sales and more people attending games, so yeah, but i mean the no defense is a bit concerning, but they're trying to basically beat the warriors at their own game, desu what D'antoni created years ago, they are going for overkill offense.

TEAM ROCKET BLASTING OFF AGAIN!

Talk about one rookie that isn't named Lonzo, DSJ, or Tatum.

If the Rockets get Carmelo, they're favorites to get out of the West. That's obvious.

Jordan Bell nigga.

Dude is athletic as fuck, will probably carve out a niche as a Draymond Green with lower BBIQ

Is this the worse meme ever?

donavon mitchell is the cure for the blues of the jazz losing hayward

do the knickerbockers get bledsoe?

lol

Classic Aussie banter.

The first Jazz v Celtics game is now a must-watch of the season.

Realistically does Hinkie work in the NBA again?

youtube.com/watch?v=aX6bQYxMEAw

Y'all niggas sleeping on my boy Jackson

part of the warriors game is also having one of the best and probably the most versatile defenses in the league tho

>you will never listen to vaporwave and future funk with Kobe while talking about muse cages

Joe Ingles is going to take his old-man bones and league topping 3-point efficiency and destroy the league, mark my words.

Warriors having good defense has always been a meme. Teams just play like shit against them because theyre always down by the end of the 1st quarter.

They were literally the #1 defense in the league last year you fucking retard.

zhou qi will be the rockets X factor in beating the warriors

What they do really well is closeout hard all the time and force shooters to pass it or drive against a collapsing defense. Then they get turnovers or rebounds and start running.

>Lead the league in steals and blocks
>Opposition teams had the lowest FG% against the Warriors
>"a meme"

Ballin' on em just like the usual [Ball]

post proof

>Kuzma averaging more points than Tatum
BALL CONTROL
A
L
L

C
O
N
T
R
O
L

All jokes aside, is he, dare I say... LeGod level?

>Hayward drops 50 and the Jizz look like cuckboys on the bench
>must watch

>6

godzo confirmed

>Best defense
>Most points on average

Why is this allowed again?

impact-wise, potentially.

They have the best PG, SG, PF(DPOY) and second best SF

1st, this can be any year, you can be digging for a year the memes were #1, i need something that says 2017.

2nd, steals =/= defense

Adam Silver and his black and white crew allowed the Warriors to slap and kick who ever they wanted and didn't get called for any fouls.

Lonzo Ball could average 15 assists per game and 10 rebounds, but if he can't fix his shooting, he'll never be a top-5 point guard in the NBA. The NBA is all about shooting now, and if you can't shoot, you're going to get replaced by somebody who can.

Will the left one just kill himself?

hes the best one.

I didn't say they had the best defence, someone else did, you asked why, and then I added one stat which is a component of defence, which is also blocks, which you can see they are also first in

>3-5
>advanced stats

woah woah, before we discuss memes defense.

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHAT?

Wow I didn't realize they led the league in Steals, Blocks, Assists AND Points last season.

Pretty good.

Say it with me:

BIG

BUST