Well that was fucking great!

What a consistently good show. Characters and acting was believable, pacing was good, good mystery shit.
Stranger things thread, i guess

also what happened to el? i hope she's okay

Why was Finn such an autistic cuck?

Show wasn't good to begin with.

It's for depressed middle-aged stay-at-home moms that are seeking a form of escapism which suits their sparse off hours from a part-time job which is required for them to keep them and their children afloat in their middle-class neighborhood.

That's a lot of adjectives.

Hey guys! Look at the fanart I just drew!

I'm interested in this show but then again it's a netflix original show, that Sup Forums praises (like Daredevil which was also terrible) so it's probably shit.

God Almighty that Finn kid is fucking grotesque

Thats pretty good user :)

you've literally got nothing to lose by watching the first episode mate, just give it a go

You really do need people to tell you if it's bad or good, huh mate?

She's hiding in A couple episodes into season 2
He's literally a child

nah it's good, it's literally impossible to dislike Stranger Things, unless you have autism like

I agree with this poster

How much filler does it have? (I don't mean character development)

Netflix loves its filler.

i really cant wait for season two

there wasnt a single episode where i went "nothing is happening" which i do in a lot of shows nowadays, but it wasnt bullshit action all the time iether. they made really good use of screentime

fucking wrong picture

>80s nostalgia meme show

Nah

Not much filler that I can think of, the only scenes that are have the least worth are the Nancy+Steve romance scenes, but even those have input into the overall story

There is literally no filler in Stranger Things

Kay, see ya, was nice having you in this thread, have a good one

autist, please go categorize candy wrappers by color.

It is shit. It's just E.T. with a shitty monster design and cgi

Oh no! Some called out Sup Forums's 80s trender show for what it is!

threadly reminder just to ignore sad cunts that have nothing better to do than complain about tv shows

say that to his face fucker not online

So, uh, how much has Millie been in shooting? How many scenes? I need more El :(

threadly reminder to just ignore butthurt fanboys that have nothing better to do than worship tv shows

Liberal cuck getting started early, too

no idea. do we have any idea when s2 will come out?

I know nothing, but I have a feeling it will be released around the same time it was released this year, maybe July 2017 or August 2017

For a random shitposter.