3x3 4x4 5x5 thread

rate, hate, masturbate and generate insightful conversation
recs encouraged
no lazyposters allowed

arca is criminally underrated

i tried listening to arca and it still doesn't click.
vanity and anger are great songs, but the rest is kinda meh.
maybe i should try listening to another arca album. which one would you recommend?

also interesting chart. amnesiac has both the best and the worst radiohead songs in my opinion.

arca can eat 1

I personally enjoy his most recent album the most. Arca is one of those artists you have to be patient and stick with; I certainly didn't enjoy his stuff at first. also, which songs off of Amnesiac do you think is their worst?

I hope you listen to lil peep ironically

Nice Duster. Listen to Valium Aggelein (same band, different name, arguably better)

Lil Peep buddy. Check out Lil Soda Boi - From Me With Love and Eco

I've only been browsing Sup Forums for about a month go easy plz

The Louvin Brothers - Satan is Real

check out French Frith Kaiser Thompson

maudlin of the well are probably the best band of all time

damn, i hate that elliott smith album (his early stuff is better desu)

i'm gonna listen to it, thanks.
Pulk/Pull Revolving Door and Hunting Bears are awful imo

thanks.
lots of good albums on this chart, specially toe. check té - まして、心と五感が一致するなら全て最上の『音楽』に変ずる。

wrong chart mate, 3x3/4x4/5x5 threads are for charts generated on tapmusic according to your recent last.fm activity.
also check carpenter brut

i will, thanks for the rec.
cool chart, i don't know what to rec you tho.

>wrong chart mate, 3x3/4x4/5x5 threads are for charts generated on tapmusic according to your recent last.fm activity.
Oh shit. Thanks, user.

>also check carpenter brut
Way ahead of you. Cheers.

Is there a clear favourite with any of these bands? Curious cause there's lots of Enslaved, Opeth, Be'lakor on here

Casualties of Cool is surprisingly comfy

If you're asking for my favourite band out of all of these, it's Opeth by far. I only recently got into black metal.

I dont know how King Gizzard made it on my best of the year 5x5, I havent listened to it THAT much compared to other albums.

bump

>listens to the avalanches once
>on chart
makes sense desu

Go check out some clipping.

fuck off you lazy faggot

I love that Sufjan album

The Black Parade is underrated as fuck on here. If it was made by literally any band other than My Chemical Romance, people would be rating it a lot higher.

You got the best Bowie and best Darkthrone albums so you get a plus.

What'd you think of Saturation 3? I liked it more than 2 but not as much as the first one desu.

U better be listenin to Kayo Dot too

not the case, sorry.
it is more easy/passive listening for me though, which I enjoy most the time
>Check out Lil Soda Boi
You recd me that a few days ago. Pretty good stuff, thanks
>hate that elliott smith album
I don't know if I like it more than his earlier work, though do I am a sucker for orchestras and the recording quality. The lyrics are also much more impactful for me.
dope tastes, really like that Lauper album

>though do I am a
retard

i still need to get around to depression cherry and melody's echo chamber

cyndi and kate and very good

depression cherry+carrie and lowell are amazing sad hours albums. melody's echo chamber is also v good. not super interesting choices but still solid