Why does this dumb chimp keep saying, macgregor is a quitter? I don't understand this meme...

Why does this dumb chimp keep saying, macgregor is a quitter? I don't understand this meme. Quitter because he lost three times?

SIT DOWN, SHUT UP
SIT DOWN, SHUT UP
SIT DOWN, SHUT UP
SIT DOWN, SHUT UP
SIT DOWN, SHUT UP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qCJTzOXOjsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cause he tapped out

despite the fact that's a legitimate act in MMA
it's not like his coach threw in the towel or he backed out of a scheduled fight

but Floyd doesn't know shit about MMA - he thinks it's a white conspiracy cause blacks were 'dominating' boxing

>gets tired after 10 min.
>gets tapped out

Because he tapped out

Tapped out, can you explain a bit more? Yo did you go to the tour stop in Toronto though?

It's a dumb argument but to be fair so is "Mayweather just runs in his fights." At this point, they're both just shouting out anything they can possibly think of.

he was put in a submission hold and it hurt enough to make him tap out
you know, like in rassling

no, I'm out west (I wouldn't go if I had the chance)

Conor claimed that he'd rather die than tap tho.
That's why he's calling him a quitter also the fact that he gave his back to Nat Diaz on purpose to not get tko

Floyd will tap Conor out.

Mayweather isn't wording it right but his point is that he is in a league of his own in his sport whereas Mcgregor is a competing athlete in his sport. Mayweather is the GOAT of boxing whereas Mcgregor has lost 3 times. Boxing has a lot more competitors than ufc fighters. If ufc fighters could make it in boxing they would since boxing pays a shit ton more. Mayweather is the GOAT in a sport with a shit ton of athletes whereas Mcgregor is only strong in a fairly new and small sport. Boxing has a larger talent pool. It's laughable that Mcgregor thinks he's on Mayweather's level.

Goobs has a punchers chance against perhaps the greatest defensive boxer of a generation. There really isn't anything more to this fight than that.

*rhythmic clapping*

Floyd is the slipperiest motherfucker in the history of boxing. Punching him is like punching an oiled up gay man.

>Why does this dumb chimp keep saying, macgregor is a quitter?

Because he's a quitter. He quit. Period.

Fucking racists. This place is fucked.

Conor was put into a choke and he tapped. He could have done like other fighters and just went to sleep. What makes it worse is that he had lost to a choke before and then said that he would rather go to sleep than tap but when the time came he tapped again.

>getting brain damage just to prove a point
Conor only talks tough to cash in. He's a smart man.

The video where he said it
youtube.com/watch?v=qCJTzOXOjsI

Literally nothing wrong with racism.

Monkey Mayweather is still going to crush the irish

>it's not like his coach threw in the towel
That only happens for a Diaz

boxing is a dying sport

>he thinks it's a white conspiracy cause blacks were 'dominating' boxing

it's true though

UFC markets white champs to appeal to American whites

Fuck off HBO shill nobody cares

>boxing is a dying sport
That explains why UFC's biggest star is switching sports.

I mean if you dont count popularity and money. Then ya i guess

Tapping is legitimate way to quit. Holly Holm, boxer, when caught in a rear naked choke didn't stop fighting and quit. She wouldn't consciously give up. McGregor panicked and wanted out

Good point

If you dont tap from an armbar or similar you could suffer a very serious injury. Its better to cut your losses when you know youre done

Like Cormier and Jones and Mighty Mouse?

I can understand tapping to an armbar. But McGregor tapping to the RNC....

That was a quick tap

Depends who the ref is. Would you trust your life to some of those goofs?

Didn't even try to fight the submission. He just gave up.

Thats a fair criticism i agree

>cant hamdle banter

I don't know shit about MMA but I was a very, very good Judo fighter.
After that much effort after 10min, any choke that cuts the blood to brain and the ability to breathe will make you lose your eyesight and general awareness in 10sec or less.