ruh roh

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0
youtube.com/watch?v=e_wer0DAsu4
twitter.com/wilw/status/807827014887452676
twitter.com/AnonBabble

haha star wars BTFO

Disney wins again with Civil War being top grossing for 2016

No surprise. Every star wars movie sucks.

Is this anyone noteworthy or just a random Twitter user?

Literally who? He's not even verified

>A New Hope sucks

I don't get it. What is drdr47?

>person on the internet has opinion
>Wow his opinion must be totally correct and my opinion will be exactly the same!

Not like Rogue One isn't going to suck dick, but why even post this shit?

it's okay, just blame whitesupremacists

The same thing happened with Suicide Squad and look how that turned out

Hopefully they whined about the mythical alt right enough to blame them for people not liking their movie

Remember when the first details about this film leaked, and the posters of the concept art? Remember all the excitement with them talking up a grittier, more adult Star Wars movie for the grown-up fans along the lines of Apocalypse Now in space?

NAZI

NAZI!!!!!!!!!!!

LIKE OUR FILM OR YOU'RE A NAZIIIIIIIIIIIII REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

*star wars them plays*
*numales and retards shit their pants

>ppppppppppppprrrrrrtttt BRRAAP

>*OH EM GER ITS DARK VADER SICK REFERENCE BRO
>STRONG MULTICULTURAL TEAM IF BADASS WOMEN
>my momma said *eats barbecue ribs he snuck in inside fanny pack* that the empire is Fonald trump

>PPPPRRTTBBBBBBRRRRRTTTTT *PWOAR!!!*

DIVERSITY MAKES ROUGE ONE AMAZING
BUT UF ITS BAD... White males

*WATTERY SHIT FROM XTRA US SIZED PAP-COAN AND BIG GULP
>"need ra remember to get beard shampoo, a new rouge one FUNCO pop and a COFFEE HAHA I'm cranky*

Braaaap

>Nazi

Yes, and?

he has 200 followers, account's a year old, the majority of his posts are retweets, critics were shown 30 minutes a week ago and they all said it was good, he uses the 30 minutes fall off to boost the possibility that he saw it.

the real twitter reaction drop in 1 to 2 hours.

there was/is another guy who does the same thing on twitter, his account is 3-4 years old now, most of his post are retweets, but he has a by-line that he works at forbes (there is no record of his name at forbes or anywhere else on the internet, has a fake profile photo), that shits on every MCU movie the day it comes out.

They do this because a lot of sites do a twitter fan/critic reaction post the day/night of the premiere, so they will know they trolled a main nerd site.

LOOKS LIKE GLIB FACSIMILES ARE BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS!

you're not a nazi, dipshit.

FUCKING DELET THIS YOU FASCIST

Czech stunt-man make a comment in local newspaper that over half of the movie was completely redone to make it less like a war movie in SW setting and more like a standard SW movie.

Isn't this film being released the end of next week? Who exactly is going to be "reacting" to it, bloggers who were at the payola, er premiere?

Did you just assume political alignment you shitlord?

No, he's lying but I SAW ROGUE ONE and let me tell ya, it's best star wars movie. The action, the humor, the feels. Great movie ;^)

And C-3P0 learns, like Superman, that sometimes he must kill.

Daily reminder Disney are selling NEO-NAZI toys to kids.

That's about the same thing I thought about The Force Awakens.

First 30-45 minutes were good then it went to shit

wtf I love disney now

Nuke this fucking board

>thinking it matters

it'll get a 92% on RT and pull $1.5bn+ regardless

I'm 100 percent sure "did you just asume my..." is a reddit meme.

and even if it actually turns out to be a good movie Sup Forums will still hate it

nothing matters anymore

>RACIST, SEXIST, ANTI-SEMITE

the premiere is right now in la, in 30 min or less minutes we'll get the reaction. from bloggers and fans.

Did anybody actually belive any of that shit? Star Wars will never be "dark" "gritty" or "adult". Its a fucking toy commercial, especiay since those pricks at disney got ahold of it. And even if they did follow through with that concept, they'd just fuck it up.

It's over.

>$1.5b

HAHAHAHAHA

This delusion.

hmmm, i wonder what reaction fanboys and bloggers will have /s

face it, later tonight you will have a shit load of people telling you this is the greatest star wars film of all time.

plus if you say anything negative at a premiere screening no one in hollywood invites you to another one ever

There's some trustworthy ones, some of the guys from collider for instance last year said force awakens was good, not great or amazing like everyone else.

Started well, ended well (well, the lightsaber half anyway), middle was boring, capped by the stupidity of the octopus monsters.

yikes

this is making me extremely aroused but i don't understand why

Too bad it'll get a 95% on RT just because it's a) Disney Star Wars and b) has a strong female protag who don't need no man and a """""diverse""""" cast.

Wtf ?

It almost looks ahegao-like

who the fug is "drdr47"

I know it's shitposting, but it's incredibly accurate.

>Disney wins again with Civil War being top grossing for 2016
Disney wins either way. They own both Marvel and Star Wars...

What did I miss?

something stupid

fuck niggers and fuck white people

>Sup Forums = Reddit

Yes, we get it Leftypol. You've been using this awful attempt at consensus cracking for a week now to no avail.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0

and chinks and mooselimbs and polyphucks too

You mean even with this scene it was a shit-fucking-tastic Disney cashgrab???????

youtube.com/watch?v=e_wer0DAsu4

GEE WHAT A SHOCKER

oh lol nvm back to square one lads

Looks like we've got a Sup Forums poster boys!

>Every star wars movie sucks.
This is what libtards will say if Rogue One bombs.

The first movie wasn't even good.

The black guy was made to be a stereotypical modern day black guy who doesn't act at all like he was previously a repressed and mindcontrolled rebel soldier.

The villain was an effeminate emo man and even the movie suspected that would be the perception. That's why they included the gag with him trashing a terminal and having troopers glance at each other.

Don't worry. Will Wheaton says it's the best Star Wars since the original!

twitter.com/wilw/status/807827014887452676

>The last time I loved a Star Wars movie as much as I loved #RogueOne, it was 1977.
Wil was 4 years old when Episode IV was in theaters. What a lying piece of shit.

>paying attention to wil wheaton

>tons of people come out of the premiere tweeting positive reactions, but Sup Forums dismisses them as paid jewish shills
>one anonymous nobody who claims to have seen it says its bad and Sup Forums pounces eagerly

I won't be the least bit surprised if it's bad.

Rogue One is a mindless cash-in and I would like Disney to be shown a lesson. Yet I don't think it's going to matter. The now growing affluence in China is going to ensure that Star Wars is profitable for decades.

God he's stupid.

This kind of stupid shit is why Clinton was nominated instead of Sanders. Bernie had a much better chance against Trump. We said the snake would eventually eat it's own head and it happened.

kek

>Remember all the excitement with them talking up a grittier, more adult Star Wars movie for the grown-up fans along the lines of Apocalypse Now in space?
no, why the fuck would I care about that? There's already gritty war movies. How does it being star wars make it cooler at all?

That's what they were all saying about 7 too. These fucking people are such shills.

KEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Rogue One confirmed for film of the year. Do DCucks ever get tired of being wrong?

What the fuck do comics have to do with star wars now?

Mind you I have the very comic where Sheev was cloned and fought Luke.

I just can't wait for the memes to come out of it.

wow you really gave that guy his comeuppance

Russia went batshit when Chekov went on-screen in t JJ Star Trek. Insert Chinese character in Star Wars and you can cash your check indefinitely. If you ask me, the pilot at the beginning of Awakening should have been Asian if I were speaking as an investor.

So I generally don't keep up with celebrity nonsense beyond what others post, but what is with Wil Wheton getting all this attention all the time?

Did he even do anything remotely noteworthy after filling the worst role of The Next Generation?

And? It's a movie for 4 year olds

I'm considered a DCuck and I hated Suicide Squad so Rogue One must be absolute garbage. No wonder with the reshoots to make it more lighthearted and female friendly

No, nothing really.

I think he married a hairdresser who was quite a bit older than him and already had kids. He said as much in some youtube video I watched over a year ago.

Other than that, I don't know what he's doing other than being an ass on twitter.

cant exactly trust his opinion

Watching this hurts my soul.

Opinion discarded. Nothing could be worse than SS this year.

I liked Suicide Squad, but I watch films to have fun. Art is secondary in that medium to me when it's subject matter like comics.

I didn't expect filet mignon showing up for a bowl of macaroni and cheese.

>its this thread again

>and look how that turned out
Great? Fun? Enjoyable?

You just know this movie will be 90%+ on rotten tomatoes

Disney never loses DCcucks feels so good to be on the winning side.

Kill yourself

hmmmm

DC has been my favorite comic book company since childhood and it has nothing to do with these movies.

I'm not going to Rogue One, period. For not political or social reason either. I see it as a complete cash-in by Disney because they dropped eight billion to old Georgie and they want to make it back for the shareholders.

They can fuck off.

*Not for

Eugh...