Port Adelaide 18.10.118 leading North Melbourne 8.9.57
Gold Coast vs Collingwood 4:30 Metricon Stadium
GWS Giants vs Sydney Swans 7:25 Spotless Stadium
Melbourne vs Adelaide 7:40 Tio Stadium

HEAVE HO UNNA

Gold Coast should win this comfortably

>Smiff

Reality cunt on aborted narrative watch

I'm going to the brisbane/richmond game tomorrow. RC, what's the tip?

Please stop making fun of Isaac Smith. It's quite likely he is suffering depression after a repeat of last year and is in need of our support.

ABSOLUTELY
COMPLETELY
ETERNALLY

Considering he tipped Hawthorn in a """""blowout""""", it's time to go back to betting on the opposite.
His meme magic lasted for less than 24 hours kek, dumb smelly greek

>said all favourites would win
>all favourites have so far won

trip on wog

Does Gold Cast have the worst physio team in the league?

>Gold Cast
heh, that was a typo but turns out to be a pretty apt one

has no tripcode, RC has not posted today

>can't read
>can't breed
>will never be able to pass on his seed

trip on faggot

>CollingDEAD

who /top4/ here?

>can't see
>can't stop browsing Sup Forums
>will never hold a candle to based RC

>the wog is trying his hand at the poetry that triggers him so much
so cute. trip on you smelly dumb, greek scum.

>can't tip sports
>can't find an excuse
>will never have a life of any valuable use

>can't tip sports
>can't tip canoes
>can't find a rafter strong enough for the noose

>Consistentely gets 9/9 every week
>people continue to doubt based RC
Shame on all of you

Is Reality Check the most useless fucking tripfag on this entire website?

>can't tip sports
>contemplating the noose
>he'll soon be taking loads up his caboose

@77131869
That would be you oxygen thief. Fuck off

your consistent butthurt makes you far more irritating, RC can actually be amusing inb4 you are le realidy jeg

Trip on

No, that would be you.

lmao that's a decent one

>can't tip sports
>can't tip cows
>can't tip who stole his Muslim spouse

91 AND I CUT MYSELF

ROLLING

Yet another ELITE thread created by one of our beloved tripGODS. Attention seeking filterfags irrevocably BTFO, never to recover and /afl/ is the better for it. Reminder to engage in conversation with our tripfriends at every available opportunity.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Trip on faggot.

Kentucky is unironically ok though, but I know you'll think just I am him so this post is kinda worthless

>stealing my gimmick
I will hunt you down

considering the competition he has and the fact he actually talks about football Kentucky is decent and not filtered by most, unlike the wog and the oxygen theif

Who /top1/ here?

>17:34:11
>17:35:15
Nice try cucktucky

try again lad

The only tolerable one is Kentucky. RC's a faggot.

Trip on.

just end this fucking season famalam.

>dem pixels
nice shoop

>clutching at straws
keep it up lad

Trip on faggot.

trip on wogality check

Trip on faggot.

trip on oxygen thief

What are your thoughts on Brad Scott? What him gone or keep him?

Come on mate, I've been doing other shit for the last hour.

We got some ELITE posts going on right now.

> t. vincenzo corleoni

>What are your thoughts on Brad Scott? What him gone or keep him?

He isn't under the pump as much as he should be from both the media and the fans. Obviously he has detractors, but not enough. There's only so many times you can excuse yourself with a "competitive loss", when he's never taken this team any further.

I'm watching the GC vs Collingwood game right now and I can tell you for a fucking fact that Buckley and his team are tenfolds more stable, competitive and they just play generally better football than we do, yet Buckley is getting absolutely crucified. I get it, we're rebuilding. Fine. But a loss like today was absolutely fucking inexcusable and a 6 loss streak falls on Scott's shoulders. Where's the pressure?

See .

Basedbane tbqh lads.

FUCK! Y-you just wait til after tonight then.

I'm aware it won't last the night.

CAN'T TIP BREAKFAST
CAN'T TIP A WAITER
CAN'T STOP BEING A LADYBOY'S MASTURBATOR

Yeah it's an interesting one, the loss of Harvey, Dal Santo, Petrie and Firrito, the former 3 who would still likely be in the Roos best 22 in particular, pretty much signaled a full rebuild was underway, and from that perspective perhaps Scott has been given more leniency from the media.

The fact is he doesn't have the best troops to work with. Like the Saints, North are desperate for that star midfielder, like Kelly or Martin. Simpkin looks like a great find, but question marks remain over guys like Dumont, Ziebell, Gibson and even Goldstein. I certainly think he should be moved on though, because he has been at the helm for a number of years, and it's probably time to get some fresh ideas.

please kill me lad

>Isaac already getting lambasted across the board

Playing on was the right call. Much higher percentage shot than a set shot from the left pocket from 55m on tired legs.

>Yeah it's an interesting one, the loss of Harvey, Dal Santo, Petrie and Firrito, the former 3 who would still likely be in the Roos best 22 in particular, pretty much signaled a full rebuild was underway, and from that perspective perhaps Scott has been given more leniency from the media.

Absolutely, he's given the free pass because of just that. To an extent I can be fine with that, in fact if we just admitted we're tanking on purpose for top picks I might not be as mad every week. The wounds of those boys leaving is still very fresh, and the current competition is picking at it.

Our team needs a rehaul. Big time. Swallow has to go. Gibson can stay. Majak Daw blew his fucking chances and he's done. Simpkin is a good prospect, Preuss needs to be given a chance because Goldy isn't delivering.

The big hole in our situation is a lack of any midfield, Port just exposed us hardcore for all the problems we have, we just can't win clearances all season and the transition into midfield falls apart. Poor Ben Cunnington has the whole fucking team on his back each week. I'm not even joking when I say that putting Dustin Martin or Josh Kelly or BOTH to play alongside Cunnington in the midfield will absolutely fix the fuck out of that situation. Scott's tactics in general however don't add much to what we have, but really who the hell is gonna coach us to improve, that's the big question.

t.Isaac Smith

CANT PREDICT BANDY
CANT PREDICT PING PONG
CANT PREDICT CUM FROM HIS MUSLIM BULL'S DING DONG

My uncle who lives in Victoria gave me an Essendon "Baby Bombers" bib when I was born

Agree with all that. Majak has had enough chances and, frankly, if he wasn't >le big black man, he likely would not have got another game after last week. Swallow was probably the one that should have been forced to retire last year rather than Harvey, who was easily in your top 5 each week even in the final games.

The trade period this year is going to be fascinating. Fyfe is now off the cards, but Dusty and Kelly are likely to leave, the latter in particular. Other big names such as Lever, Hopper and Grundy likely to go too. Billings and Roberton could potentially leave as well.

no one wants to join a meme minnow club

>adams consistently hitting targets by foot
What am I watching?

I fell for the Majak meme hard, he's taken decent marks here and there, and he's a great tackler for sure. But his cardio sucks, his positioning on the field is awful he just wanders around and for the few games he's gotten this year he's probably stepped up on 1 occasion out of the 5 games.

>Swallow was probably the one that should have been forced to retire last year rather than Harvey, who was easily in your top 5 each week even in the final games.

Literally anyone could've been dropped in favour of Harvey and I would've been fine with it. The man had more than one season left in him, his stats more than reflected it. The drops I argued with the most was Firrito and Harvey because they actually had a case for staying.

Unless North wants to be NORF for the next 5-6 years, it's do or die this trade period. We're the lowest club membership numbers in Victoria, we've paid for a new training centre/training ground, if we wanna be an actual premiership club in the near future we gotta to pull the trigger on getting Kelly or Martin (Again, it'd be smart but expensive to have both). Sell the dead weight and put that stars in where they'd fit and both of those two guys are really good examples.

Is Goldstein injured?

I remember hearing weeks ago that he could barely jump and I didn't know if it was due to injury or because he's pushing 30.

He was injured I think like with a shoulder(?) but that was ages ago. I think the man just truly doesn't wanna jump anymore. Watch any given ruck contest he's in, he barely moves and he knocks it into opposition hands every time. I don't give a fuck how many "clearances" he wins, it's not a clearance if you blindly tap it into the other teams hands.

Also, watch any time he's got the footy in the play, he doesn't want it, he doesn't want to kick or handball. His woeful fucking miss last week reflected that. He simply doesn't want the ball.

Yeah, he was fumbly as fuck last week. Dropped a couple of sitters in the 4th.

Such a shame because he was a freakishly good player at his peak. I wonder if it has to do with his personal issues.

Its gotta be some personal shit, he's just shaken visibly and audibly in interviews. He seemed just depressed after being interviewed today about talking about that miss that last week.

If he needs the time off, I say give him it. Preuss is more than ready to step up to the plate to fill that spot for the meantime.

>These """"people"""" are now being unironic tripfag apologists

I really, really want these reddit freshcunts to leave.

big goldy giving bitches the big 8" stein

Yeah it's much do or die for North this trade period. Similar to the Saints, where if they arn't successful then they are in danger of being a mid table club for the next 4-5 years.

Indeed.

>MUH SEKRET KLUB
fuck off

We're in the same boat you and i. Although the ladder doesnt reflect that we're practically side by side in terms of actual team rankings and there's nothing worse than being just a middle of the road team. Collingwood sits alongside us too and they can't afford it much longer, this season is their endgame.

We have exactly 1 more season or we're fucked for a long time.

t. reddit

simple reply from a simple mind

Australian Football League

GOATBOTTOM

>le simble rebly poster is a redditor
Imagine my shock

really want the Suns to get up here to Buckley gets his shit pushed in further

Literal karma for fucking over Boomer. Games record holder should get to make his own terms not some big ego roid rage manlet coach. Boomer would still be a top 100 player in the league and would give you some actual midfield run and elite skill. Trying to run the club off average age formulas not common sense. One of the worst, most egotistic coaching moves in memory.

anyone know of any acestrams for
afl??

Does Gaz deserve to be AA?

eead93f88a11a0e136157441ce93a0b3bb63e01e

It was a bold move by Scott. Ballsy as all fuck, but he overstepped his boundaries throwing Boomer in that pile. The man had no ounce of quit showing and its clear to this day, he's still playing footy and absolutely dominating.

Swallow deserved the cut, not Harvey.

hawks lads

?

>2017
>unironic hawthorn fans
wew

fresh

/lifelong/ lad

happy that the arrogant bandwagoners have fucked off desu

>another 40+ for GAJ

Not on this year. Maybe next year when he's at Geelong.

Disappointing result but loving the look of us lad. Glad our rebuild phase is over I was sick of getting flogged.