ITT cinematic moments you will never forget

ITT cinematic moments you will never forget

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0j3xN5UWDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

H

Fuck Dumbledore. Slytherin didn't deserve all the shit they got.

Slytherin won six years in a row prior.

Reminder draco lost his house fifty points for snitching like a bitch. And the 150 points gryffindor lost were complelled to be given back when the brave students broke the rules and did what was necessary to protect the school in Dumbledores absense. It was in this moment that draco snitched about lonely hagrids visitors that set in motion a future of Gryffindor House cups.Also Snape was an insufferable faggot taking points from Gryffindor every single day because Hermione wanted to answer his questions and actually converse with him. The Slytherin then in year five try to and succeed in rigging the entire House Cup System with new regulations enforced by themselves member of the Inquisitorial Squad.

tldr fuck slytherin

>"And to Slytherin I award one hundred... lashes. Per student. Hang their skins from the parapet."
It's crazy to think that lines like that passed off in children's movies back then. The 2000's were fucking wild.

HOWEVER

But this isn't cinematic at all you dumb korinefag neet

I wish I could forget one of dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>korinefag pretending he isnt korinefag and actually calling others korinefag
Exactly what i would expect korinefag

>"Yes, yes, well done slytherin, well done slytherin. HOWEVER! Some last jews must be accounted for and shipped off to hogwitz."
For fuck's SAKE Columbus, it was a kid's movie.

Well done the films were kino, unlike one of the dullest shitposts in the history of movie shitposts. Each shitpost following /lit/ wizards and their pals from /r9k/ as they fight assorted kinographers has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the lack of film analysis the shitposts only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of images and pasta?all to make fantasy unfantastical to make witchcraft seem kiddie.

Perhaps the die was cast when Quentin vetoed the idea of shitposting on /lit/ directing the shitposts at Sup Forums, he made sure the shitposts would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-posting for his (You). The shitposts might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-atmospherical anaylsis in its refusal of critique and watching for the plot. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the shitposts are g-g-good though
"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the books were terrible and the films were much better. As I read, I noticed that everytime he shitposts, Quentin wrote instead that Brave New World "was a low tier form of art."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that shitpost was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. The shitposters mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of shitpost by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are shitposting at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you shitpost you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0j3xN5UWDY

>american "humour"

One thing I can sadly never forget is one of the dullest shitposts in the history of Sup Forums shitposts. Each shitpost following /lit/ NEETs and their pals from /r9k/ as they fight assorted kinographers has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the lack of film analysis the shitpost's only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of images and pasta to make fantasy unfantastical, to make witchcraft seem plebeian.

Perhaps the die was cast when Quentin vetoed the idea of shitposting on /lit/. Posting the pasta on Sup Forums, he made sure it would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his (You)s. The shitpost might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly anti-intellectual in its refusal of critique and watching for the plot. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the shitposts are f-funny though
"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the main text is terrible and the troll jpg isn't much better. As I read, I noticed that every time he shitposts, Quentin writes that "Atlas Shrugged is a God-tier form of art."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that shitpost was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several hundred thousand times. I was incredulous. The shitposter's mind is so governed by spamming and repetition that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of the shitpost by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of: "If these kids are shitposting at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you shitpost you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

based user what are your favorite wandkinos

He should have been put aside by the ministry of magic and an investigation should have been put in place, he was clearly favoring Gryffindor for personal reasons and quite possibly psychologically and academically harming students from the other houses with his bias

see

>harry-cant-get-it-up.webm

just the fact that he tries it was pretty kino tbqh senpaiälam

Are you expecting me to bear one of the dullest flight in the history of all flightplans? Each rising altitude following CIA agents and their brought friends as they fight assorted masked men has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the lack of contingency plan the CIA agent's only consistency has been his lack of excitement and ineffective use of interrogation techniques to make torture unfantastical, to make national intelligence seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Smee vetoed the idea of CIA directing the flight; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of espionage that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his friends. The flightplan might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Bane series in its refusal of wonder, bigness and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the calls were good though
"No!"
The calls are dreadful; the decision making was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a masked man is asked a question, the agent reported instead that the person "didn't fly so good."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. CIA's mind is so governed by cliches and differences in sizes that he has no other style of operating. Later I read a lavish, loving performance review of CIA by a certain big guy. He wrote something to the effect of, "If new agents are studying under CIA when they start working at the agency, then when they get older they will go on to admire big guys." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you admire CIA you are, in fact, conditioned to admire Bane.

Is this the same guy each time or do people just repost this because it's funny?

God i hope baneposting and dullestfranchiseposting live on forever.

Others post it but theres one autist who hates that people like the franchise a lot, hes literally triggered

lots of memers for that one. this one on the other hand is done by one guy

>Wuthering Heights in shit tier
>Notes, Hamlet, 100 years and Copperfield in low tier
Kill yourself you stupid cunt.

Stop replying to stale pasta m8 its been posted for almost six month religiously