Is it true in the rest of the world college campuses buildings aren't all next to each other in one area and there is...

Is it true in the rest of the world college campuses buildings aren't all next to each other in one area and there is no housing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/USShHXK21ds
youtu.be/L00bsKcNcx8
usnews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities/freshmen-least-most-likely-return
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its true where I live anyway

Is it true Americans spank eachother with paddles and stick stuff up eachothers assholes to celebrate their first day of college?

That's only initiation for fraternities but most of the time it's alcohol based

Is it true they steal and/or fuck and/or kill goats as a sign of disrespect to their fellow students?

Yeah. Only the poshest universities have american style campuses.

Depends on the college in France.

What? I have never heard of this

I don't think you understand the power of sorority chants.

youtu.be/USShHXK21ds

Dude sororities are fucking cults

yes it's true
especially the fucking part

UMD a shit

Is it true that American tertiary education students are forced to share bedrooms for the first year or two and aren't allowed to find their own housing?

Living in Dorms is a scam and is 3 times as expensive compared to living in an apartment with roommates

youtu.be/L00bsKcNcx8

Dpeends on the school

Most colleges you have roommates, some colleges like Penn State don't let you live off campus first year, some colleges have single dorms available

>unis don't let you live off campus first year
>people can't live class without written permission
What's wrong with your country?

For the record: German universities and colleges do have dorms available, they're usually near the campus, exclusively feature single bedrooms with residential style kitchens and bathrooms shared by multiple bedrooms or with community kitchens and bathrooms shared by hallway. They're voluntary offerings for students seeking cheaper or less complicated housing than on the open renting market, and are not compulsory at any point.

Personally I've rented a three bedroom apartment with friends in my first university city, rented a two bedroom apartment and rented out the second bedroom to exchange students in my second university city, and lived in a dorm where four bedrooms shared a kitchen and bathroom in my third college town.

The only school I know that doesn't let you live off campus is Penn state

You only need written permission if you're 17 when you start college which is very few people

>Leave class

Read that wrong

I've never heard of needing permission

There's no dorms.
The universities are close to the cities and students living in cheap rent apartments(150€/170$) and make parties in each others apartments and after parties they bring them to the apartmants and shiet

What's their reasoning anyway?
First years present danger for the society, and must be isolated?

apartments are expensive to rent here. The nastiest single room ones are like $600 if it's somewhere urban

That's retarded.
You have to sleep in a room with a guy AND your college fees are expensive as fuck.
Here we pay like 100€ for fee in public and 300-500€ per month in private college

Lel my college is private and is 65k a year

To prevent freshman students from dropping and it makes them more money.

usnews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities/freshmen-least-most-likely-return

In fall I will be boarding with 6 people in a two bedroom apartment. My share of the rent will be $270 (not including utilities).

lol wtf. I'm living in a 2 bed and 2 bath apartment with 4 people including myself for $222 a month not including internet and electricity.

The uni I went to in the UK was American campus style, but it was built in the 60's. Comfy as fuck

Colleges don't exist here afaik

That's fucking weird to be honest

American culture is so fucking disgusting

Please let me into your country, Italian man. I'll be a good refugee.

Lots of universities will try to force freshman to live on campus but they'll always have exceptions that I'm sure you could fit into with a little bit of truth stretching.

Yes agreed, please save me and take me in

Freshies are fucking retards and need to be isolated in the shitty east halls for the sake of the campus at large
t. penn state student

University of Copenhagen is too big to be located in one place in Copenhagen.

Different faculties are located in different parts of the city.

Also there are student housing all over the city, but not in the same way as in America.