Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dDue183YvpA
youtu.be/uvug9_xljlY
youtu.be/pEK-MREzHDI
youtu.be/4a7Tv6U-pi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It’s extrmeely underrated good taste user

its sub-Sup Forumscore though

Anyone else think that this album reminds them of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door? You can see the similarities in songs like these, right?

youtu.be/dDue183YvpA
youtu.be/uvug9_xljlY
youtu.be/pEK-MREzHDI
youtu.be/4a7Tv6U-pi8

This album wasn’t Sup Forumscore till recently (2016, start of 2017) even if it is “mucore” it doesn’t mean it isn’t a good album

Hahaha
No

>recently
I've seen the album posted a lot on the board when I started browsing (2015), and based on the archive, it seems like it was posted a lot before then.

it's really really good, but nowhere near as good as vdc

Come back when sweet trip puts on half the live show that ween does. Studio bands can suck my cock

we're not talking about live shows you absolute mong

It doesn't matter. It's still relevant. If you make a good album but suck live then fuck you, youre album isnt worth the last shit I took

terrible bait. btw i'm not arguing that ween isn't good, cause they're one of my favourite bands, but we're talking albums here. not shows.

It's not bait. If a band puts on a bad live show it makes me enjoy their music way less. I didn't have this experience with sweet trip but it has happened before for sure.

kind of autistic imo

awwww yeah

Nope. Just helps me realize whos a talentless hack in the industry. Saw AnCo in 2013 and it was so bad that their albums are all about half as good as I originally thought.

do the same rules apply to electronic mixes and djs?

Fuck DJs. Saw Flylo in 2014 with thundercat opening and I don't listen to flylo anymore because he's a huge fucking hack

If you can't figure out how to perform it live, you shouldn't be in the business. PERIOD.

ok well have you seen Sweet Trip live? can you determine that their shows aren't better than Ween's? Ween has millions of fans worldwide, and Sweet Trip is barely known outside Sup Forums and rym. kind of unfair

It was just hyperbole in the case of sweet trip because yea i haven't seen them. Maybe they should tour more, just a thought.

> b r e a k d o w n b a b y

ye

Good choice, I can't decide between it and this one for the best of the 00s.

you know it to be true

analord series

only good picks ITT

Seconding This

lmaoing @ the live show autist ITT

Official

Came for duvet, stayed for the whole album.