It's not possible.

dun dun dun dun dun doo do do do dum dum DU NU NU NU NU NU

No. It's shitposting.

68 RPM.

TARS SET SHITPOSTING TO 200%

>It's not possible t. computer
>No, it's necessary t. human
pleb level shit right here

Hard to believe it was rotating precisely 68 times per minute. Mind you this is docking, had he gotten .01 in off he'd blow the thing

TARS, SUBMIT MY SHITPOSTS IF I BLACK OUT

more like 30. secondly they were already entering the atmosphere, do way they'd break the orbit with just thrusters. lastly, after the explosion, when the station starts to spin, the rmp is very slow, meaning it somehow gained energy afterwards, the spin should have gone to max immediately

TARS figure out the the formula in the black hole please lmao

this :DDDDD
>intercom working on blackholes

>CUM ON TARS

>CUM ON TARS!!!

who was he talking to?

>needing computers to do shit for you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury-Atlas_9#Technical_problems_on_the_flight

All shitposting aside, this scene was what IMAX was designed for.

I stumbled out of the theater like I'd just seen a UFO land.

Watching this film... this Masterpiece of Humanity and Consciousness... Time...

Reality...

The Universe...

I have been changed to the very core of my being. I have. I have experience with many psychedelics including DMT, and nothing has ever come close to the transformation I underwent while I was in the IMAX. I found myself almost letting go of my corporeal existence completely, as if I had become an infinite expanse of human emotion, just a pure ethereal radiance shining through every atom in the universe at once.

When the film ended I silently walked out of the theater and drove home, still experiencing an unbelievable sort of high, but it was slowly fading, and I knew I might never feel anything like this ever again.

Once I was home, I thought of what I had merely glimpsed and now had lost, and I wept openly for the entire night.

>tfw i'll never find a qt like pic to talk deeply into the night about the spiritual and philosophical and spiritual implications of interstellar.

>tfw to ilegnt to ujdnerstnad incstelar

All of those shitty landing pods breaching the atmosphere of the interstellar planets broke my immersion.

>tfw when you most likely will settle with some 5/10 and for the rest of your life you will look at other girls and imagine what could have been and you will resent your wife for it

Analyzing those dubs

>TARS, set exposition to 99%

Yeah saw it in 70mm was pretty intense

>Hey TARS you got a joint?
>Uh... no Coop
>It'd be a lot cooler if you did