Greatest rapper of all time is white

>Greatest rapper of all time is white

t. nigger

Thats an awfully hot coffee pot

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>greatest rapper of all time

prolly not

I can wait for it to cool down

Yeah but that picture isn't of lil peep

prove me wrong. whoever else is THE GOAT?

Who

obviously Dr. Pump, PHD, Harvard Graduate

Kendrick Lamar, Tupac, Nas, Andre 3000, and maybe Kanye West.

Troll.

He was asking for other white rappers idiot

>Kendrick Lamar, Tupac, Nas, Andre 3000, and maybe Kanye West.
Adore all of these artists, but in terms of influence in the industry, a master in his art, his accomplishments over the years, Eminem is the the standard of GOAT.
Also implied ONLY ONE GOAT beeteedubs.
I wasn't. I was asking for GOAT.

#1 GOAT

The Killers Mr Brightside

Debate me feggets

El-P is the superior white boy

Eminem is edgy shit for 13 year olds who feel controlled by their parents. The true GOAT rapper is tupac.

>t. nigger
Hand with timestamp, please.

>Tupac

It's edgy for suburban kids who want to step outside the norm of their boring, uneventful life. And what of the kids that were being controlled by their parents?
Tupac was an amazing rapper. And the memory of his death will always be a pivotal viewpoint of his life and career.

Literally the only songs Eminem had that have any significant merit or artistic integrity are Stan, Lose Yourself and maybe When I'm Gone. Many of his albums are bloated with unremarkable filler, and while he may be a technical rapper, he seldom gives any insight into the world the way the rappers I mentioned did.

>Greatest rapper of all time is white
Yeah, El-P is pretty great. Ugly Mane is a personal favorite too.
>Eminem
Oh nevermind lmao

this, and the fuck is pretentious about his very mediocre career anyway. He literally stopped Weird Al from making a parody song what kind of huge faggot does that.

Weird Al isn't even that funny anyway...

Well at least you’re telling the truth. Props.

earl sweatshirt will go down as the greatest, em fell off in the early 2000s

I was gonna say Eminem is the most overrated figure in hip-hop but I think I'll give that title to El-p. Both as a rapper and producer

Nas isn't white

Jaden Smith >>>>>> Eminem

He saw through trumpstein's lies.

Well, he said it himself.

>And I love when the say that Tiger Woods shit
>"Isn't it ironic that the best rapper's white
>And the best golfer's black?"
>And I'm the one who's gotta catch all the flack off of that

Also don't think it's that surprising. Hip hop is a lot about competition, so a guy who had to compete against his own skin color at start of his career, has a headstart. Besides, after he blew up, he had to deal with attacks from crackers for fucking up their kids that wouldn't happen if he were black.

Only Nas is remotely on Em's level lyrically and he stopped caring a while ago, lacks the diversity of content, delivery, topics and so on.

Pac is pretty mediocre at rapping though, his impact on hip hop in such a short time is amazing and he'll always be a legend but he just isn't good enough.

Who gives a shit about skin color? "Best white rapper, best black rapper, best lationo rapper, best mixed rapper" ... that's just retarded.

>drugs
>I hate my wife
>I love my daughter
>dude America sucks lmao

so diverse

>fame sucks yo
>Proof is ded
>my mom sucks
>my mom and wife aren't that bad
>my dad sucks though
>pop singles
>workout tracks
>comic violence
>actually amusing horrorcore
And obviously rap about rap and stories about his life.