OH SHIT IT'S HAPPENING

Canacucks about to get REKT

ctvnews.ca/canada/parts-of-downtown-toronto-on-lockdown-after-reports-of-armed-person-1.2943353

If you kill the terrorists, they win.

Several University of Toronto and government buildings were shut down Monday morning after police said they received reports of a suspicious person wearing a mask and possibly armed, on campus.

Officers with the Emergency Task Force and K-9 unit are at the campus at Queen’s Park and Bloor after receiving separate reports about a suspicious person dressed in all black, wearing what appears to be a surgical mask and carrying a black knapsack.

Police Chief Mark Saunders told reporters on scene that police received a photo of a male dressed in all black, wearing a mask and carrying an black knapsack.

Although police did not see a firearm in the photo, they said one caller indicated they spotted a man wearing all black and carrying a firearm. Saunders said the investigation is in its early stages and police are reviewing security camera footage.

“We’re still trying to put the pieces together at this time,” he said.
Saunders also confirmed that a male who was placed in police custody near campus earlier in the morning was not related to the campus investigation.

In a statement, the University of Toronto asked that no one enter several buildings on Queen’s Park Crescent and surrounding streets, and that those already inside those buildings “remain in place".

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

Reminds me of when they evacuated a Vancouver mall this month and no one said a thing or batted an eye. Like this story, noeone will say a thing or bat an eye.

Muh land of peace. No guns no shooting no deaths muh muh muh peace

>Toronto

Where's that one screencap

RELIGION OF PISS

Who /comfy/ here?

fpbp

Please be Musslim

Allah wills it

How strick are the Canadian gun laws?

The first suspect they brought in was white.
Doubt there is any real happening.

Is that recent, as in, the person is still out there or was that from hours ago

Maple Snake is back

This?

it's nothing, anyone who has been here for a while knows we never get good happenings 2x in 3 days, it's just the canadians losing their shit bc a bunch of faggots got smoke-checked by a hajji.

Pls Kek spare Her

R A R E
A
R
E

Man my city is such shit. Our fucking museum has an exhibit to transgenders.

News said this morning that they caught the guy, the fuck is going on?

There are three suspects at the moment.
Two in custody, and one at large.

>Strick
Not a fucking word, retard.

i have seen this fucking kike multiple times,

Just heard a barrage of gunshots here in DT toronto.

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING FOR REAL

please be muslim

bullshit

So rare I never heard of it before in my entire life.

Armed people in Toronto is nothing new. Toronto is a shithole.

Rexdale is a shithole.

I've seen rarer

WHY HASN'T CANADA BANNED ASSAULT WEAPON SALES?!?!
>It's 2016

Boatfag/shipfag always brings in the rarest flags.

Apparently this was around UofT.

But yeah Rexdale is a fucking shithole.

Mateen has stoked the fires bros. Theres nothing we can do now.

Our best strategy is to grab a snuggy, sit back and get comfy.

Woke up to 3 texts telling me not to go there.

>Not having the Antarctic flag
Fuckin newfag

its to bad these (((terrorists))), i say that because the jews made and created all of them, dont kill the PM of cucknadia. that would at least be justice.

Just have to write a test and pass a criminal background check for a shotgun or a hunting rifle.

Handguns and tactical rifles you need to take a separate course for, and they're restricted in that they are to be locked and unarmed if they are anywhere except your shooting club or place of residence.

I've seen Antarctica like 3 times, last time yesterday. Not that rare, also everyone knows about it.

how many of you in that "country" ? not including your parents.