Kyle Katarn and Jan Ors stole the deathstar plans, not these rogue one hacks

Kyle Katarn and Jan Ors stole the deathstar plans, not these rogue one hacks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xnMAxANavKY
screenrant.com/star-wars-rogue-one-death-star-plans-retcon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought it was Corran Horn and Mirax Terrik.

makes me think

Keep crying white boy. Your time is over.

Fucking this.
Monk staffs can't melt steel hulls.
Nice digits too.

It's kind of hilarious though how they non-ironically made this canon to Star Wars: youtube.com/watch?v=xnMAxANavKY

literally who?

Wow I've known about Kyle Katarn for years but never the girl.
>have a Canon female Asian character who steals the death star plans
>make her a British brunette and give her an """"homage"""" name
Really makes ya think

Very true
Also, i used to be a huge SW buff buy I never could figure out whete your pic comes from and I've seen other stills before
Nah Coran did help it progress that far though
He was a good little spy

>Star Wars Legends
>Any sense of consistency whatsoever
Literally everyone stole the Death Star plans
screenrant.com/star-wars-rogue-one-death-star-plans-retcon/

>used to be a huge SW buff
>never could figure out where your pic comes from

It's from literal game Kyle was on where they had real people play out the cutscenes

Disney SW is not canon, don't worry.

Prove it

Really feels like Corran and Kyle are the same guy, which is weird that they incorporated them both into the New Jedi Order.

Kam Solusar also feels kinda similar.

No one ever mentions the Bothans...

Which, I only ever played Outcast when it came to Kyle(if you don't count t Jedi Academy as a Kyle game)

Kyle's in a place where they can't hurt him anymore.
>mfw replayed jedi outcast and the levels really were as hard to navigate as I remember

They kind of are
For all intensive purposes they were supposed to represent the three types of Luke that was raining for control of him either at one point or sometimes together.
Kyle is bretty much Luke when he's pissed and tired of the galaxy as a whole

dark forces 2 has the live action cutscenes
dark forces 1 has some cool ones too

Both and were second DS
Mon Mothma didn't to the briefing in a new hope some old guy with shaggy grey hair and a beard did

>No one ever mentions the Bothans...

Wasn't that the second Deathstar?

Kyle sees it as a doggy dog world

Thanks my dude
>Tfw Disney acquisition means we will never get another Jedi Knight game to play
>Tfw doing the Star Killer mod doesn't make up for it anymore
Man I understand why George hated SW fans so much but this one really hurts

The annoying thing is that they are picking and choosing from Legends and using those ideas to make their own stuff. It's like why not just bring back the characters that people like? They did that with the Republic Commando and people liked it.

I think they went after the second Death Star's plans.

actaully no he didnt none of them did everything that isnt OT is fan fiction

Thinking only the ot is canon is better than thinking the expanded universe was ever canon

The clone wars series is garbage and if anything it's a perfect example of why they re too incompetent to do this properly

I give nu-star wars another 2-3 years before people are completely bored with it

But I need muh diversity because I'm a pussy that can't handle good story lines over my political agenda.

Why would you though?
The CIS is a based storyline and the overarching political subplot in the prequel trilogy is some of the best ever made.
I just wish people paid more attention to it
Even though Lucas made them to piss off the neck beard who wouldn't leave him alone he still managed to make something amazing

My point isn't that only the ot is canon, my point is the eu was never canon.

Not gunna happen
They've hooked niggers, woymn, and homos with all the new shit they've done so that audience will follow them all the way u til they finish the third main film
If my friend thinks I'll go to every fucking movie because I'm the only available friend he has that knows about star wars he's going to get a great surprise

Third main movie comes out in 3 years

Actually comics were, the games were, several comic book series were, multiple books(especially the Vong war) got Lucas supervision even.
There was a lot convoluted stuff that you could easily brush off as not canon but there was also a plethora of stuff that was with no way to argue otherwise

Seriously? I thought it was 5 or 6
Yeah normies are going to get tired quick(though I thought the same about capeshit and I've clearly been proven wrong)

main films are coming out every 2 years, sideshow shit in the years in between

With superhero movies you can just reboot it every few years and people will still eat it up. You can't really do that with Star Wars since there are already 6 movies that were set in stone.

Canon to a degree. Never on the same level as the films or the tcw cartoon. Lucas could retcon it or contradict it whenever he pleased.

I cannot express the feelings that came from seeing OP's picture

I was in love with Angela Harry, the woman who played Jan Ors in DF2-Jedi Knight.

Two decades ago and I remember her name, everything she did in her career... This is a fucking weird feeling I haven't had in twenty years

capeshit can just keep adding heroes that the core fanbase wants to see movies from - doesn't really work for Star Wars

Marvel can go Horizontal, Star Wars can only go vertical