Anyone else getting tired of this guy's schtick?

Anyone else getting tired of this guy's schtick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't watch him then...?

Not an argument

>a fucking leif
AYKM??

>MUH WOMEN
>MUH TAXES
>MUHSLIMS
>MUH SPANKING

literally who?

NOT

He's a fucking atheist jew.

Then don't fucking watch him.

Am I being detained?

Literally not an argument

nope

listen to this, its more interesting youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE

He's getting better by the day, I wonder how far down the rabbit hole he actually is.

not even close to an argument

His next step is Jews / 9/11

Yeah me and his million new subs are getting a little tired since its been 4 years of listening since he was talking about Ron Paul.

never

But he is an Irish born Canadian who believes in Anarcho Capitalism...

>schtick

Nice Yiddish, bagel boy.

Why don't you fuck off?

There's just one thing with this guy... why can't he make shorter videos? I mean c'mon I don't want to listen to half hour to an hour long ramblings where he says the same things 10 times over and over again.

I'm bothered because the more I agree with him, the more irritating and theatrical his videos get, or maybe that's just my perception

I would say I'm looking forward to his mental breakdown, but despite his words, his inflections shows the smug pretence of a man who is secure with his lot

Getting tired of your ads here.

If you trust a jew you're a fucking moron.

you mean he hasn't made that link yet?
what the fuck has he been doing the last 4 years?

The truth is more and more people are starting to like it, and that makes you upset, because you're a communist.

>WANTS ME TO BE SHOT

Are there any non-borderline-insane libertarian youtubers? I agree with most of Stefan's stuff but he always sounds like he's about to lose his mind.

he's having an appropriate reaction to current events, you're detached and autistic.

I'm speaking about his whole channel and personality, shit for brains. Or is calm, balanced, objective review too autistic for your brain to handle?

Its not insanity, its passion. You're gonna need it you're to survive the coming Caliphilate.

he is calm and balanced in most of the "truth about" videos. You must not actually watch his videos.

By the way, you're not sounding very calm and balanced yourself right now.

I enjoy those videos. But in his videos he goes from calm balanced review to screaming in an instant, then right back to being calm. It's fucking strange. I don't know why you're riding his cock so hard, I'm not even disagreeing with him.

And just because I call you a mean name when you say stupid things doesn't mean I'm losing my temper.

>inb4 U MAD LOL

Anyone else getting tired of THE DEATH OF WESTERN DEMOCRACY?!

>mfw it's another "white individualist secularist criticizes traditional cultures for not accepting my fag enabling nihilistic post-modern values" episode

I can't believe Sup Forums thinks this guy is becoming more and more "red pilled" when really he's just turning into a good goy neocon that is ready to bomb brown people to protect muh freedoms.

After his last video where he gets angry about liberals and the shooting... No.

>By the way, you're not sounding very calm and balanced yourself right now.

must be tough growing up as a faggot

>from calm balanced review to screaming in an instant, then right back to being calm
because he knows it's not good to keep yelling even if you're angry and it's not nice for the viewers if you're just yelling all the time. So he calms back down

AN

Not an argument

okay muslim, sorry.

Are you getting tired of having no arguments?

He's getting weirder and weirder. I'm expecting mass suicide from his cult errr group. because muslims and low IQ and womyn.

If you dipshits stopped posting about him, it wouldn't be a problem.

Stefan Mollynuke is a dangerous and unstable man.
Stay away from him.

No. He's becoming more and more replies the more he browses this site. Your own people have been lying to you about the holohoax Stefan.

I'm a Christian. The truth is Christianity(ie Orthodoxy and traditional Catholicism) are just as incompatible with post-modernism. It just doesn't seem that way because the west is mostly protestant, which is a modern faith and not an ancient one.

Stefan must be stopped.

AN

He understands and conveys the values of Christianity and western culture, representing much of what the 'redpill' represents

WDYGTOBBWIHRP?

Just redpill my shit up senpai

>getting emotional over people you don't know
>appropriate reaction

How do you sleep at night knowing that all across the world countless people are subject to barbaric treatment, hunger, and disease?

Diana s Video "vodoo philospher" is worth watching. Steffan is definetly not the hero these fanboys here portray him as.