Why are there no funny conservative comedians?

Why are there no funny conservative comedians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=14jqZ-bVx3c&list=PL7AA46E25F40D5EF4&index=26
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Japan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and kys on the way over there

Post video evidence of Sam being racist.

actually most of the crazy "ironic" shit sam says is on social media. he did a whole rant on the white race being in jeopardy due to immigration on facebook. i dont know how the fuck he thought he was going to be able to keep his show doing shit like that

The real question is why are there no funny comedians?

I can't remember the last time I actually laughed at standup. I''m a fucking wreck in real life and my friends can get me to crack up easily, but put me in a lounge with some fat shmuck and I'm stone faced. Let alone garbage comedy shows. Shit makes me want to die.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

>featured as guest on stand-up comedy show
>delivers 20-minutes of po-faced rambling anti-gay nonsense
>comedy club audience gets annoyed and/or bored and leaves
>LAWL I TROUWL YOU I'M JUST SO IRONIC TAKE THAT ESS-JAY-DUBYAS

Cancer

Idk why he reminds me of Rodney dangerfield

So is it fun watching your wives taking a big black dick every night??? hahaha

tbf he acknowledges in the description that it wasn't funny material, and more an experiment for his own amusement

The comments on this are extremely cringeworthy

>that balding bearded numale piece of shit
I bet he's so brave and progressive. I don't know who he is but I'd bet my right arm that he's single

Rewatching Colbert or Stewart just makes me confused as to why I ever liked them. I used to love Dave Chappelle and now I find most of his jokes cringe worthy. Mitch Hedberg and George Carlin still hold up but they never actually make me laugh.

World Peace was just trying to be an edgier version of Tim and Eric and the only thing it ever accomplished for me was getting me to send clips of it to my friends because it was so fucking weird.

None of the late night crowd can manage to make me so much as smile though I respect Fallon and Corden because despite being awful at least they try to have fun.

I think Conan is the only late night comedian to get me to laugh in recent memory, but even then I can't keep watching him too much or I get bored.

People seem to have realized that Norm Mcdonald has some quality material, but even so only a handful of his stuff has actually gotten me to laugh.

10/10 times I'd rather just watch an old
movie and get wine drunk with my girlfriend than sit through 22 minutes of a comedian trying to do what my dumbass friends can achieve by falling off a chair.

Comedy is dead. At least for me.

He's not wrong.

>implying the white race isn't in jeopardy from all those browns breeding like flies

Based Sam Hyde!

i can't watch this it's too much cringe for me to handle

IT'S JUST A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT BRO

So basically you're depressed and that's the world's problem, not yours.

>his show's supposed to be the peak of comedy according to Sup Forums cucks
>some sketch is about Zuckerberg sweating when they ask him questions about fb's privacy issues
>not a parody or satire or anything, just a recreation (they literally ask you to google it as if it was some unknown hidden shit)
>ends up with him being kidnapped and murdered and zooms on some moron
Yeah this was hilarious but also really made me think about stuff like the white genocide

This is exactly what they mean though. Conservatives tend to get one or two jokes, usually ones that are simplistic and juvenile to begin with, then as a community run them into the ground for fucking YEARS before moving on to the next on. It's fucking bizarre.

>skit isn't funny
IT'S NOT FUNNY IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE ART IT'S IN BLACK AND WHITE

McInnes is capable of making me literally laugh out loud while alone

>balding as fuck
>shitty beard to compensate
>sweating like a pig
>dresses in white
>wearing kid's sneakers
>body looks like a pile of jelly, not even a shred of muscle
Why is he so repulsive bros?

Yeah

"No see I'm not performig poorly socially, I just like acting weird and putting people off for my own amusement" -every social retard who ever fucked up in front of a group of people

I never saw his shows can someone give me a quick synopsis on this gellman guy

there are, you'll find them in every local pub/bar, in every blue collar work place and in every sporting/fishing/hunting club.

>Why are there no funny conservative comedian on the television of in the main stream?
Well.. I dont want to say its social conditioning.. but its social conditioning

pig parker

>IF YOU POINT OUT THAT WE ARE COMMITTING RACIAL SUICIDE FOR PROGRESSIVE FEEL GOOD POINTS YOU'LL NEVER WORK IN THIS TOWN AGAIN!
Meanwhile that cuck Gelman pitches 50 shows a year to AS about a world without whites and other libturd shit.

he got one piece canceled and now all the mde fans are kicking and screaming like babies

I'm pretty sure he mentioned somewhere that he got some random kid to find as many retarded anti-gay facts as possible and print them out for him.

Because most comedy comes from making fun of rules / traditions / regions / authority and conservatives by nature tend to be authoritarians who place a lot of value on social order and stability. Someone making a joke about jerking off on a parking meter isn't funny when you consider parking meters to be important to the structure of society.

One peace? Also, I don't see anyone crying or whining.

The difference is Sam is really profound while also being a completely jackass. I feel like the (((hollywood establishment))) is censoring him more for his insight and subversive nature than for buffoonishness or even his "right wing" nature since they gave Eric Andre and Phil Robertson tv shows.

There are conservative comedians on television. They just tend to be unfunny and don't last long.

Only thing I saw him in was that shitty Wahlberg comedy where he plays a literal cuck. Didn't know he was one in real life

this is what mde fans actually believe

This.

The right wing memesters on Sup Forums and in other forums are way funnier than any left wing "talk" show.

must not have watched sam hyde's latest video then lmao

some of this is right. i prefer eric to mde by a lot, but they do essentially the same shit- say offensive shit and be as ridiculous as possible in an ironic and self-aware way. eric said 'fuck the jews' in an episode, more than sam's said in any episode of world peace i've seen (his youtube videos and actual opinions outside of the show are irrelevant to this conversation).

however, he's not 'profound'. he's just as dumb as all the other people being intentionally stupid and inflammatory in similar formats. eric andre goes to the RNC and asks some guy to fuck him in the ass or something, makes jokes about 9/11 and raping women- it's fine, he's liberal. hyde makes even less edgy jokes on-air with similar content and he's fired because he actually might have those beliefs.

i'm marxist in political orientation and a feminist, so i have no reason to support sam hyde. but censorship based on your political leanings is fucked up. adult swim doing it is disappointing, since they seemed to be the one network where alternative views/ personalities could actually be represented on television.

Nope. I'm a really happy person.

youtube.com/watch?v=14jqZ-bVx3c&list=PL7AA46E25F40D5EF4&index=26
>this isn't a profound indictment of the completely bankrupt lifestyle sold to you by pitchfork magazine

>implying the white race is worth saving if it can't naturally sustain and propagate itself
It's just natural selection famalam. You have no one to blame but yourselves.

Well don't get mad when we purge the nonwhites from the face of the earth with nuclear hellfire then ;^)

This was hilarious.

You're just angrily telling everyone in this thread how much his standup triggered you.

>Conservatives tend to get one or two jokes, usually ones that are simplistic and juvenile to begin with, then as a community run them into the ground for fucking YEARS before moving on to the next on.
BANE?

Seriously, why are there no funny conservative comedians?
Really makes you think...

it's a funny video. it's just as vapid as the people he's making fun of, though. his critique doesn't go further than 'look at these guys who take themselves seriously, just like i do, but have different tastes that i find stupid!'

he's just as informed by what he reads online as they are- he just caters to Sup Forums rather than instagram and tumblr. neither is objectively better. if i honestly thought he was trying to make any kind of point here other than 'these guys are fucking idiots' then i would. but his entire presentation of them makes it seem like he just wants easy laughs based on the us vs. them, nu-male-hating point of view his audience has.

this desu

Try checking out Bill Burr's standup on Netflix, I thought it was hilarious

>tfw picturing how cute this girl could've been without the disgusting political uniform of the radical left
How would one save a girl like this? Can it be done? Can the brainwashing be reversed?

my wife's son asked me the same thing yesterday

SAM HYDE: LEGEND

>nu-male-hating point of view
This video is 4 years old. Comics making fun of people isn't new. Don't try and project your assumptions into the work.

>Can the brainwashing be reversed?
Sorry friend, no.

The only solution is extermination.

Media is run by leftist and they use left "comedians" to influence people. Conservative views get you kicked out of TV and movies but left wing ideology gets you praise. If a celebrity or comedian doesn't talk politics at all they're more then likely Republican

No the point of the video (and all of MDE desu) is to show the feet of clay, the holes in our culture, the other side of the facade.

Nah, it's far more likely you'll be cucked out of existence at an earlier point. Whites do have a natural proclivity to it. Can't say I'll be sorry.

>if it isn't placed in front of me by my establishment approved media network then it clearly doesn't exist at all
This is why you were so sure Trump would lose.

That's really not true dude. You should probably tone down the calls for white genocide before ordinary folk start taking you seriously ;^)

maybe it predates the term nu-male a bit: the hipster stereotype and the backlash directed at it has been around for a very, very long time. i may be projecting here, but what you get out of something is what you get out of it: i already said if i personally thought, honestly, that he was trying to say something profound, then i would give him credit for it.
could you elaborate on what you mean by this?

>what you get out of something is what you get out of it
Woah that's deep

>Can't say I'll be sorry
Why haven't you just moved to one of the many countries where there are no white people?

Let me guess: Is it because white people won't let you?

The answer is that the comedy & entertainment industry as a whole is basically dominated by jewish influences. Not only that, but comedy audiences are mostly liberal in the first place due to shows taking place in the city. There are funny conservatives, but conservative comedy has a low demand in the marketplace. This really shouldn't "make you think" at all, unless you're a retard.

>why are there no catholic rabbis

lol idk

>le white genocide meme
truly a classic

hahaha, not trying to be deep here man- just trying to convey that you'll always, necessarily be projecting when you're looking subjectively at something.

Did you read the previous post?

Who is this semen demon?

The UN calls it replacement migration.

>all these anti sam threads

looks like the ctr team got a new gig

The joke is that everything he says is true.

Choosing to not have kids isn't genocide, dipshit

What a stupid question lmao. I'm not going to abandon my life, job, and friendships that I've built for years simply because the majority population is of an inferior race. I'll just bide my time until their numbers dwindle.

Officer Maggot is about how the legitimacy of the apparati of government breaks down once you realize a lot of cops are stupid loser jerks who fuck with people for no reason, all the wall stuff is about the dark side of slut-empowerment, the singing auditions where they rate the girls by hotness instead of talent is a critique of the entertainment industry, and I'm pretty sure the cop killer sketch in an attempt to depict headspace of the wrongfully imprisoned.

What I think happened is CTR got tons of liberal redditors used to Sup Forums's layout, which wouldn't have happened otherwise, and now that the election is over they find it amusing to come here in their own spare time to 'troll'.

drumpflets are just easily triggered

it should make you think harder than you clearly have, because that's a terrible analysis.

i would consider more the idea that people on the conservative end of the political spectrum are less likely statistically to be graduates of further education, which is something that has a direct correlation with interest in the arts/ creative mediums. liberals go to film school, theatre school or whatever- they get into comedy. conservatives more likely go into stem, or else directly into the workforce in roles that don't require further education. it means conservatives are generally less exposed to, and interested in these types of mediums, which means there's less out there made from their point of view for them to consume of it.

look at trump's victory: he went directly for the working class, non-academic vote and they came out for him in spades. the statistical fact of the matter is that conservatives do not go into the arts, and so don't get represented in them. there's no bias- unless you believe that the media being already skewed to liberal sensibilities means less conservatives go into the arts is a bias, which would not be accurate as an indicator of said bias.

interesting readings. i don't think hyde is unintelligent, for the record- i just have a hard time believing he really has much he wants to convey besides the very, very obvious themes of his comedy. i'll have to rewatch a lot of his stuff. i do honestly like it, and think a lot of it is quite clever and subversive, but it hasn't clicked for me in terms of message- that may be my liberal bias coming through though hahaha. thanks for that, anyway.

Yep

he's right you know. the one thing sam does right is make you feel uncomfortable.

He's not wrong you know

Based

>white people numbers will dwindle in my lifetime
>meanwhile i'll go ahead and call others stupid
You also somehow missed my not-too-subtle point. Would you really prefer to live in a country without white people having seen what that looks like?

PROTIP: It won't be like Japan.

>whites aren't having kids anymore
>this is somehow everyone else's fault
>whites choosing not to breed with other whites
>this is also everyone else's fault
>whites have no agency or responsibility over anything

"""""""""""""""""""""genocide"""""""""""""""""""""

>implying it's not fucking Sam himself making them to keep people talking about him

Sam might be the most attention starved pathetic dude ever

Like I watch anything based on the political stance like some Sup Forums moron. I want to find a funny alternative to the hilarious jews and Conan.
What I expect: witty subtle banter poking fun at childish liberal views.
What I usually get: regurgitated hatespeak propaganda

>a country without white people
>won't be like Japan

So Japan won't be like Japan?

You unironically believe you have to be exposed to "arts/creative" mediums to be funny. Your opinion can be safely ignored.

Japan is a nationalist nation that limits immigration.

That's why they have such a low crime rate and is generally a nice place to live.

Also it's "media" not "mediums" you retard. Clearly that "creative" education didn't do jack shit for you.

But it's the Jews. They make racemixing propaganda and then white women start fucking niggers and whoops there goes western civilization.

>on the board Sup Forums
>doesn't understand how memes and propaganda work
its the fucking hollywood jews propagating this, along with some other societal factors I wont include for brevity's sake

Western civilization will be just fine without the presence of whites.

They mostly marry Hispanic guys.

Is there a historical basis to this or is it a modern phenomenon?

Correct. It won't be ruled by whites until it was completely self-sufficient and modernized and, hypothetically, there won't be any white nation to form economic and defense partnerships with.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Japan

Are you a real person?

Is it fine now?